• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Growing bored of the females annoying spat bout her being so high and mighty, she flicked her hand, setting the ends of the other female's hair on fire, before turning and pulling a book from a shelf, to read. She did not care if the other turned on her, nor did she really care to listen to what would happen.

Kain grinned she had fire a leader would require, buy still nieve. He looked in her eyes" it is wise to know when to leave a conversation as this. As for hell that realm in its own is as significant to me as a army of angles your position matter not. Fairwell till we have The misfortune of meeting again demon." He said calmly as he left to the front desk not effected by her words. He checked out some books before leaving the library in a calm state a small zap of electricity came from a nearby power outlet hitting lilith as he left.

[QUOTE="The Akolite]"Yeah sure...I don't see why not." Giving her permission to pet the wolf. I'm assuming your a vampire....I'm correct...right....I would be ashamed of my skills to know another one of my kind I am around 2000 years old it would be sad for me not to notice..." He rambled on like some weirdo before stoping himself in his tracks. He then took in the physical appearance of the girl before he laughed..." Sorry about the rambling off..."

[/QUOTE]
She smiled, and moved forward, outstretching her right hand. She paused just above the wolf's head, and looked to Damian, as he had continued to talk. "I am a Vampire, yes. Your fine, no need to apologize." She replied, saying her word Vampire with a bitter sounding voice, thinking back to the annoying people who blamed her for her parents murder and had stuck her in this academy. "So your a vampire too?" She asked, then placed her hand on the wolfs head, petting Malphos gently. She also returned her gaze to Malphos.

((Yes. Sorry, that was unclear. Alysha doesnt know Lillith by name yet, so it wouldnt make sense to include her name.))

"Half breed....I'd be a Fairy...." He replied to her question. "I even have wings" He added before he pondered on why he was talking about himself so much...."We'll then you have some snow magic thing...."

(@RinDaVamp )

Lillith was about to go on a rampage as she quickly turned behind her, patting her hair. She began shaking. "WHO AM I DEALING WITH NOW!?" She saw a girl looking at a book, and before she even knew if it was actually her who caused the fire she was barreling towards her. Lillith's right arm began emitting a thick black smoke, covering it entirely. As the smoke cleared, her arm was replaces with a large, sharp blade. She shoved her blade closely towards her neck, pressing the tip into her. Her voice had a demonic echo as she growled, "Do you have a death wish you pitiful creature?"

"Possibly, depends on how you look at it. You certainly have a nice way of saying hello." She replied, 'Not that I'm any better' was said silently. "Really, you shouldn't go around calling others 'pitiful creatures', it's not nice." She commented, ignoring the blade pressed to her neck. "Now, if you don't mind, I would like to get back to my book." She held up the book she had been reading from, pointing to it with a finger. Each and every one of her words was said with a mix of coldness and calmness, along with the slight hint of happiness at finally getting a non-boring reaction.

((By the way, @The Akolite RinDaVamp asked me to tell you shes going to sleep for the night and will reply in the morning.))

Alex watched as Neal and Phoenix had left the library, came back, got in a scuffle with some girl, that girl had a scuffle with some other girl, and one of them was about to kill the other. 'Not that it would effect me, but killing someone for a little prank is a bit far...plus that other girl seems a bit stuck up...' He thought to himself, before sighing and getting up from his chair to slowly yet gently move the blade away from the blonde girl's throat. "Look, I dunno what your deal is, but it was just some prank. Its not the end of the world, on top of that your actin' a bit prissy" Alex told the girl whose arm had turned into the sword, with a quiet but serious monotone letting his southern american accent show out.

Kain had entered a small community room joining the library hallway to the cafateria, and the hallway leading to class rooms. In the center was a large circular bench in the center was some plants. He sat down with one arm settled on the beck arm while the other held a book on mythology. He read it silently awaiting till he had to go to his next class.

Neal decided that where Lillith was going with this wasn't going to do anything about that boy he decided to take the boy's pride down a bit he simply dropped his bag held the sword handle and walked out of the library to confront the boy.

Walking down the halls it didn't take him to long to find that boy he found him in a community room. Neal walked into the room and looked at the boy. "Hey you,I think it's time for someone to knock your pride down a notch or two" he yelled at the boy.Ice once again began to for into a one edged sword.

@Lord Anubis

Last edited by a moderator:
The Akolite]"Half breed....I'd be a Fairy...." He replied to her question. "I even have wings" He added before he pondered on why he was talking about himself so much...."We'll then you have some snow magic thing...." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9998-rindavamp/ said:
@RinDaVamp[/URL] )
"Neat." She replied, to the others first two sentences, then turned to look to Damian. "I have control over the snow element, along with some parts of the wind, though I'm only able to control small gusts, and their direction." She answered his question, then removed her hand from the wolfs head. She lifted her hand creating a few snowflakes, then let a small gust of wind blow them, upwards, through the tree they had been standing under. "I think it runs in my family, but not like it matters where abilities come from." She commented, turning to face Damian.

Kain did not look up from his book simply looked irritated' I do wonder why these teachers allow such behavior.' He thought. As a response to the boy he continued reading" it is not my pride that will be "knocked down" if you continue." He said calmly.

Evan, bored of the activities inside the library, followed the other two, finding them in a community room. He entered, and again stayed inside, but leaned against the wall by the door. This time however, his eyes remained open, to watch. That was his purpose for being there at that point in time, to observe.

Neal smiles "will see" Neal stabs the floor with the ice blade and it freezes his legs to the floor the ice climbs his body to his arms then freezes the book in his hands.

@Lord Anubis

Kain was taught the arts of war as such pain tolerance was greatly practice expecially sence he was a drac. He breathed out a small black flame flowing across his body melting away the ice. Amazingingly it didn't damage the book. He stood up placing the book on the bench then looked at the boy.

He stood tall " for whatever reason you insist on this duel perhaps it would be best taken outside." He stated awaiting the boys responce.

"fine" he takes hold of the sword handle and the ice melts and crumbles and he walks out of the community room and the school to the outdoors. he awaits for the boy to come with the handle in hand.

@Lord Anubis

Kain walked outside standing a bit aways from the boy. Facing him he held out his hand as a sword appeared in white light.

e404a8ff1e1359da2a634c802a1b783e.jpg

Kain kept eye contact with the boy as the sword swirled with celestial energy. Stating into his eyes he spoke" ready when you are boy." He said still collectively calm.

Alysha looked to the boy who had moved the sword, and had spoken. She smiled to him, then slipped away from in front of the other girl. "Well then. Guess I owe you a thank you." She said, to the boy, nodding her head in final decision at the words 'thank you'. "I'm Alysha Rikensten." She said, introducing herself, ignoring the black haired girl, who's arm was still a blade.

((@SilverAngel303 ))

((@Steel Zinogre Lillith launching herself at me with her hand as a blade, then Alex moving the blade. Meanwhile, Neal and Lord Anubis's character, Kain, are dueling soon. Meanwhile meanwhile, RinDaVamp, Artimes, and The Akolite, Damian, are still chatting.))

the handle's aura grew dark and earth began to shape and form into a full tang katana "alright i'm ready" Neal charges at him and swings his sword downwards.

Alex relaxed, as it seemed the blone girl, or Alysha, was fine. "You don't owe me anything, I chose to step in because the other girl was about to something for a stupid reason, not because I wanted to protect you." He answered back to Alysha, since she seemed at least somewhat polite, he decided to return the favor. "Alex Tors, zombie servant, and your welcome." Alex introduced himself in return to Alysha.

((@Sayomi ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain instantly launched the sword up blocking the attack from above. While elegantly twisting downwards knocking the boys feet from under him, then twisting away behind him planting hus feet on the ground throwing him across the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back