• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

(I remember, but I figured sence he froze me with ought letting me dodge I'd get him back then fade back into the realm of the rules.)

Neal quickly stood up from his fall an charges at him again this time swipe the ground as he ran to send wall after wall of rock towards the boy

Kain jumped into the air as brilliant white dragon wings sprouted from his back expanding 18 ft. He hovered there while waiting for the boys next move.

((Fair point.))

SilverAngel303 said:
Alex relaxed, as it seemed the blone girl, or Alysha, was fine. "You don't owe me anything, I chose to step in because the other girl was about to something for a stupid reason, not because I wanted to protect you." He answered back to Alysha, since she seemed at least somewhat polite, he decided to return the favor. "Alex Tors, zombie servant, and your welcome." Alex introduced himself in return to Alysha.
"Nice to meet you Alex. Vampire, mostly." She replied, stating her own species, before smiling, and turning to Phoenix, "She's Lillith then?" She asked him, going up to him, and stopping him before he could leave the library. She pointed to the black haired girl.

((@Steel Zinogre ))

Neal growls his blade crumbles then a bright fire had appeared and formed into a double edged blade, he swings his blade upwards at him causing a wave of fire going up at him he immediately sends two more waves at his wings.

Blake held up the pamphlet his father had given him and looked at the building the stood in front of him. "So this is Kaiju Academy, eh? I liked hell better."He tucked the pamphlet into his pocket and walked into the school. He hadn't really read the pamphlet. All he did was ask around for the address. He walked inside and started to look for main office.

Kain swung his sword as celestial energy swung out at the fire colliding with them, and extinguishing it. He held his sword at the ready for any attack. He hoped that the boy would eventually exist his energy so that they could end this pointless duel.

Neal was furious that he wasn't able to get a hit he slammed the sword handle on the ground making the ground under him making him launch upwards at the boy. he quickly swings his blade at the boy.

@Lord Anubis

Kain quickly as the bot came up swung his sword five times in rabid succession celestial energy flying towards the earth pillar.

Alex watched as Alysha talked to the vampire-boy, and listened in to their conversation. 'He must be one of those things 2nd Master liked....masocast? No.....Masochist, yeah that was it.' He thought, as Alex turned and glanced at the black-haired girl, or Lillith. Alex didn't really see much their however he did have to admit she was prettier then some. He looked back at Alysha, and sighed. 'She isn't bad either, but their both strangers, and both don't seem too pleasant...' Alex thought to himself.

Steel Zinogre]Phoenix nods. "For some reasssson..... i really like her." he said with a blush. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9813-sayomi/ said:
@Sayomi[/URL]
"Interesting. By the way, i dont think a got to finish introducing myself, thanks to Mr. Ice. Im Alysha Rikensten, vampire, mostly. Guess I could be considered the same as you, in a way." She said.

((Out of town for the day, will catch up on posts when return.))

he jumps back and smiles "you're good with a sword, boy" he quickly dashes at the boy uses his blade to block his sword and punched the boy with his super strength launching him back and he crashed into the school. "whoops"

@Lord Anubis

Crawling out of the crater to the school wall he hovered again the punch had some effect, but not much. He waved his hand at the wall as it began to reconstruct itself repairing the damage. He looked at it ignoring the boy as it would seem to him" know that would be just unsightly. " He said as he watched the building repair.

As the boy came down kains hand turned into a dragons catching the blade while he used the blunt end of his sword to push into the the boys chest cavity.

Kain still hovered there sword in both hands plants med as if it was in the ground. He waited for the boy to make the first move not the other way around.

Neal slices upwards at the boy and a ramp of ice freezes the boy and Neal slid to him and readied his sword to slice his wing off.

(I go work out for two hours and I return and there's a duel happening....yeah)

"We'll....hope we can talk later....I need something to drink...." He walked off and into the main building of the school were who would wish to find some sort of blood.

(And now I have to do yard work whoop whoop....)

Kain glowed bright white as celestial energy compressed inside him releasing as a powerful concussion wave of energy. It shattered the ice as well as launched ice shards at the boy while the wave hit him as well. (I do believe we are still braking the rules here lol.) Kain looked at the boy" let this end know their is no point in this duel against you." He said as he grew tired of this sharaud.

Neal stood up and a demonic aura appeared around him a strong aura "I'm not done yet" Neal yelled all of a sudden A large thick amount of Fog appeared. Neal charged at the boy he held his neck and began to strangle him His crimson red eyes only stared as he smiled.

Kains head transformed into a white dragons head as he bit the boy on his shoulder throwing him at the ground releasing his grip. Kain's head returned to normal as he floated gently down to the ground. His wings dissapeared as he did his blade" indeed it is over leave know boy as you should." He said sternly as he turned his bag and book flying onto his back and hand. He then proceeded to walk away done with the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back