• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

"Earlier today you saw me with crimson eyes and i asked you something what did i ask" Neal asked he cupped his hand with his chin

@Steel Zinogre

Neal looked at the tattoo thinking that it was peculiar that it was glowing "Odd why is the tattoo glowing"

@Steel Zinogre

Artimes continued to watch the others game, moving from that tree to one more in the shade. She, growing uninterested in their game, used her more elemental power, sending a few bursts of snow towards any squirrels the other was not currently chasing, intending to scatter the animals for a few seconds. After doing that twice, she instead, created a small flurry around one of the furry animals, then drew the animal back to her branch, with the assistance of a short gust of wind. Releasing the animal upon her branch, she stared at it curious as to certain reactions from the squirrel. She reached out to touch the animal, which was already attempting to leave the branch. At this the squirrel made a scurrying dash under her arm and up the tree. "Stupid squirrel." She muttered, before focusing on watching the others game.

This time, she sent snow at the other himself, and surrounded the other in a short flurry of snow, which also scattered the squirrels. She left the snow to fall around the other, which fell to the ground and either melted, or stayed on the ground for a few seconds.

(@The Akolite ))

"SSSSSSmoke!!" he said as he ran off to the mess hall. creatures of every species were running away from a grease fire that no one knew how to put out. so phoenix Choked it out by covering it with a lid, since it was in a pan. @Neal Satou

Neal shrugs then went back to what they were talking about in the library "so i asked you about Lillith is there anything that i said that stood out"

Alysha had long left the first building, and had made her way to the mess hall. She had been at one of the farthest tables back from the front when the minor fire happened. Stupid beings with no sense ran around pointlessly, until another student, more or less two students, entered. One of them stopped the stupid fire and continued to speak to the other.

She, being bored, flicked her hand at the one who had put out the fire, setting the back of his clothing on fire, along with the other ones sleeve.

((@Steel Zinogre ))

Damian grazed his eyes up to the branch and stared at the other. He wasn't pleased but oh we'll. "That wasn't very nice at all" he yelled at the other. He walked towards the tree stoping at it base he yelled up "Why'd you do that...." Then kicking the tree with a violent amount of force, enough to knock over a family of gorillas.

@RinDaVamp

Phoenix calmly puts out the fire and walked into the library. he takes a glimpse at lilith one more time before talking to neal again.

"Why? To see your reaction." She replied, her voice unimpressed and cold. He he kicked at the base of the tree, she simply stood, with a bored yawn, and jumped down from the tree, landing a few steps behind the other. "Not that your reaction was anything interesting. Quite boring actually." She said, turning around to watch the other.

@The Akolite

Neal puts out the fire on his sleeve "funny" He walks past the girl takes out his sword handle and his ice blade appears he stabs the ground and it freezes her feet up to her waist. "see ya" the sword shatters and he place the handle in his bag and goes to the library.

@Sayomi

Lillith absentmindedly followed the boys, watching them put out a fire, which she thought was a shame. She thought of fire as something beautiful that should be treated with respect. Before the scene was over, Lillith returned to the library, sitting back down at the table that held her magazine. It seemed as though her allies had returned. She looked over to them, irritated. They were so scatterbrained.

Neal turned to phoenix and spoke quietly so that he could only hear it "remember you are the only who knows so keep quiet about my inner self"

Phoenix looks at lilith. "She is soooo hot!!! why do i feel attracted to her?!" he thought to himself as he watched her read her magazine.

Kain was in a corner of the library. He was reading a book on human psychology trying to study for classes. Given he had missed some school related things he decided to catch up on related topics given he was sent here by his family to learn about humans. His blood red eyes scanned the pages well aware of the things going on around him, buy paying no mind. School life was interesting in its own right for know though he needed to learn.

he saw Phoenix was gawking at Lillith and glares at him and snaps his fingers a few times in front of Phoenix's face

"Boring people." She muttered, before turning to the 'problem' at hand. Not so much of a problem, as she freed herself, melting the ice easily. 'Where are they going?' She wondered, having watched the two leave. She stood, and pushed out the door of the mess hall. Finding the two was a task she really couldn't care less about. She wandered through the halls passing classrooms, until she stopped at the door of the library. Although she was not much for reading, she was curious about the others, for no particular reason. She entered, remembering to stay silent.

Seeing the two, more or less boring people, she walked towards them, not caring about their conversations. While she walked, she also took a moment to look at the other being sin the library. Having reached the two, she threw her arms as a hug around the back of the one that had frozen her.

"Found you!" She said keeping her voice quiet, because library duh, as she hugged the boy. She did not care if this was awkward for either of them. "You two are so boring. And by the way, your freezing me was not very nice, Mr. Ice." She directed the last sentence to the boy she was hugging.

@Steel Zinogre

Last edited by a moderator:
"A boring reaction....ok" He said before staring down the girl. "And I really don't care if it was boring...." He spoke in a soft tone. "There just squirrels after all...." Saying mainly to himself. "Why were you stalking me...I really don't mind but still kinda weird...." Redirecting his speech to her.

(@RinDaVamp)

Given the behavior kain was observing from the distant group he found that humans in perspective to monster psychology were the same. We exhibit the same behavior only our race, and traditions separated us. As he watched he got up placing the book back in its correct spot. From there he grabbed a book on physics. A great subject, but as he sat down leaning back into the chair in his peririfial vision he watched the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back