• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Artimes woke up, glancing around. She then stood, and stretched, with a pain in her wrist where a small patch had become sunburned. She sighed, and jumped down, walking in between trees and enjoying any amount of the fresh air she could. Spotting another being, and a bunch of squirrels, she jumped up into one of the trees, to watch. 'Strange.' The other seemed to be engaged in a game, in one way or another, with the small furry animals. She sat down on a branch and watched, not really caring if she would be spotted or not.

((@The Akolite ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex woke up, as he saw a student leave the library. He got up and walked into the library, before the door closed. Alex looked around, and sat at a random table, before laying his head down again and closing his eyes. 'At least nobody has bothered me...' He thought as he listened to the sound of books being moved around and people talking quietly.

Neal walks into the lavatory and shuts the door "you can take your body back" Neal's appearance and personality changed back to his human form.

Xylla laughed. "You're so adorable!" Her face went red on how cute he is. Even though he was kind of different, it seemed as if he was talking kitten you always wanted. "And that is very interesting. Do you think you'll ever find your parents?"

Lillith was so absorbed with her reading material it was like all the rest of the world faded away. She held onto each word, wanting to understand everything they had to offer. As she came to a pause in her studies she looked around. Neal had left. And without a proper goodbye. Of course. She rolled her eyes slightly. Someone new caught her eye. She studied him. "Phoenix, look at that boy over there," she pointed. "Do you think something is the matter with him? He has isolated himself from everyone else. How strange."

Alex picked his head up, as the blood was rushing straight to his head. Once the dizziness had stopped, Alex glanced in case anyone was watching him, however he was too lazy to actually get up. Instead, he looked out of the corner of his eye, and after straining a bit, he vaguely saw someone looking at him. Alex put his head back down on the table, and closed his eyes again, ignoring whatever the person was trying to do by focusing on him.

He was flustered, hearing her repeatedly say that he's cute and/or adorable. Wel, he does hear those often, but still, it looks like she might be obsessed with him. But at least he now has a friend. "What about you? Tell me about yourself." He said to her, knowing nothing about her.

Neal walks into the hall and sees Lillith, he walks up to Lillith and takes a deep breath "excuse me Lillith" he puts his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and stood up straight .

Phoenix walks up to alex, to find he was bleeding. "i can help...... but you may not like how i would do it...." he said as he kneeled next to alex, and watched as the creamy blood flows out. @SilverAngel303

Alex opened his eyes and listened to the boy's offer. Sighing, he lifted his head and turned to look at the boy, however still keeping only one eye open. "I don't need help, but if you want go ahead and do whatever, I ain't gonna care either way." Alex answered, with a calm, yet laid-back tone.

@Steel Zinogre

Neal decides to scare Alex at this point so he takes his sword handle out and holds it in front of Alex's head then ice began to appear and shape into a sharp one edged sword. "this is won't hurt a bit, it's going to hurt a lot" he holds the sword above his head ready to swing.

@SilverAngel303

Alex stared at the other boy with a bored expression. "Go ahead. I've been hit by a train before." He said, further expressing the un-satisfaction with what Alex assumed to be a try at intimidating him. He thought back to when he had pushed his 4th Master away from a moving train because he wanted to kill himself. @Neal Satou

Phoenix bites alex, and relieves some of the tension he was holding in his body, basically relieving most of the pain. "thanksssss... that was deliciousssss." he said as he wipes his mouth. @SilverAngel303

Neal lowered his weapon and looked confused then understood "my guess is that your either a zombie or a ghost and seeing that i can't see through you i'm gonna take it that your a zombie" Neal let the ice blade melt and crumble and puts the sword handle in his bag. "am i right".

@SilverAngel303

Alex winces at the pain of the bite, however the bite mark quickly healed, as one of the teachers who owned his soul must have forgotten about setting the rules about healing. "Yeah, I killed and sold as a servant." He answered the second boy, as Alex turned again to the first one. "Vampire? Or something else that hurts others to survive?" He asked, rather bluntly with a hint of coldness of his voice. Alex's 1st, 3rd, and 5th past Masters had been vampires, so he was somewhat used to getting bitten. @Steel Zinogre

"Dhampir issss more like it.... half human, half vampire..." he said as the sun shines on his skin, but the skin does not burn. @SilverAngel303

"I've sort of been in the same boat i'm a servant my last master was burnt to a crisp by someone that phoenix met which i need to talk about with him" Neal turns to Phoenix at the end of the sentence "privately"

@Steel Zinogre @SilverAngel303

"follow me" Neal walks away from Alex and behind a few rows of shells and waits for Phoenix. away from seeing eyes

@Steel Zinogre

Damian instantly noticed the presence in the trees because some mutt told him. He really didn't mind the stalker. People can do what they want to do. So he continued to play the game with squirrels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back