• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

"It is most excellent.... as crunchy as bones." he said with a chuckle. henry is really enjoying the time spent with alice. @kira blackthorn

jamaicanviking said:
Warren's shoulder's slumped in disappointment. "Ugh, I guess steak counts as anarchy. Damn it." Warren hadn't even had steak before, which he found surprising. "What exactly does steak taste like, anyhow?"
"With the right combo of spices, it tastes like heaven.... oh so juicy." he said, having a wonderful thought of the perfect tri tip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kumiko had a small smile for a second, then she quickly hid it. "Yeah... Steak is pretty good. You just have to get the right kind, the juicy, scrumptious meat, not from animals with disease." She explained.

"I'm pretty sure if I got meat from any animal with disease, taste would be the least of my worries. Of course, even if I died of food poisoning, I'd just come back. With a vengeance." He shook his fist in mock menace.

"I don't have to worry about disease, since i am half vampire......" phoenix said as he opened up his second, and last bottle of pig blood. @PoisonousCupcake

"Heh, true. Some tend to poison it, because we're different. They feel afraid when they see a supernatural being, and start conflict because of that fear." Kumiko states, looking at the person tending the food stand. He was glaring at the three of the students, and Kumiko glared back; though he couldn't see through the cloaks hoodie. "Like him." She said, still glaring at the man.

"We aren't going to kill them because of their fear..... are we?" phoenix said in a worried tone, although he was made fun of due to his voice, he was still PARTIALLY human and did not want to hurt another human due to their fear of him. @PoisonousCupcake

Kumiko shrugged. "I don't know, but he's getting on my nerves. What do you guys think we should do?" She said, turning to the two other students that she had met today.

Warren continued to stare at the man for a while before finally returning to the menu. "Sounds like a plan, I guess. I just hope he doesn't spit in our food... or worse."

Kumiko nodded. "Hmph. He better not mess with the food..." She muttered, letting out a sigh. If only the man knew the consequences...

(@Kat Attack Yes, she's in the pool. Dunno if I missed anything that involved Himiko though, so if anythin' happened, lemme know so I can continue RPing without screwin' up my information.)

"Ok, fine, we'll leave him alone. He'd better quit it with the brooding expression, or I'll give him something to get angry about." Warren shot him a suspicious glance, which promptly caused the man to look away. "That's better."

(@Steel Zinogre @PoisonousCupcake )

Phoenix then heard his stomach growling. "Let'ssssss hurry..... my hunger growssssss." he said as he started to get the hunger shakes. @PoisonousCupcake

"I'm not getting anything from him, just so you know." Kumiko sighs, crossing her arms. "But I'm hungry. I'll eat something when we get back, I don't really trust anyone here soo..."

"You could always suck my blood......." phoenix said. "Don't your kind suck blood, since you mentioned something about being satined with blood?" he asked. @PoisonousCupcake

"Nah, not really. I just like the color. It matches my eyes. Oh. I'm NOT taking this cloak off, in case your wondering." Kumiko stated, sticking her tongue out.

"I was not going to ask...... but for some reasssssson...... i am attracted to you, just sssssomething about you...." he said as he blushed and turned away, realizing he was making a fool of himself. @PoisonousCupcake

"Wait, hold on," Warren started. "How does this guy know we're uh," He looked around to make sure no one was listening, "Monsters?" As far as Warren knew, most humans didn't believe in monsters at all, except for children.

Kumiko smirked. "Isn't this a little bit awkward for our friend Warren?" She stated, looking at him. "I don't really know." She then said, answering Warren's question.

(Okay... Where is everyone lol...)

(I know, it's like a ghost town or something)

"Oh believe me, I've been in my fair share of awkward positions." He chuckled to himself, before returning to the menu. "But yeah, don't hit on the new girl after you've just met her, bro," Warren said teasingly to Phoenix.

Warren groaned loudly. "All this walking... can't we just get a pizza or something?" He slouched back in his seat, not very partial to the idea of getting up.

(I'm a ghooost... :P )

Kumiko nodded. "Guess who smells ramen!" She yells, which was unusual for her. She sprints to the ramen place, not really caring about what others were thinking about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back