• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

PoisonousCupcake said:
Kumiko snapped out of the daze she was just in. She looked around. "Err... May someone tell me what's going on?" She asked, her voice still emotionless. "Oh, talking about species? I'm a Fire Demon... The Demons that are stained with blood. Though it's not visible..." Kumiko said, her voice trailing off.
Phoenix began to salivate when she mentioned blood. "Really.....? I would not want to bite you then.... Too spicy." he said.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Giggling Alice jumped off henry and raced inside. Within minutes he had three bags full of candy.

[/QUOTE]
henry grabbed a chair and sat down, gesturing him to sit down next to him.

Warren raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Really? That's an interesting combination. Puppets always creeped me out, though. Something about those eyes that never close..." He shuddered at this thought, and continued walking. He then turned back over to Kumiko. "Fire Demon stained with blood, huh? Sounds rather unsanitary. And scary." He laughed aloud at this, then immediately wished he hadn't. "Oh crap, sorry, didn't mean to offend you!"

"Too spicy, eh? Hmph..." Kumiko muttered. "So, I'm not offended. It's true; that's just how life works.." She said, letting out a sigh. "You people are weird. I'm used to quiet people." Kumiko mumbles, and her mouth curved into a small frown.

"I'm used to dead people, so I guess that makes two of us." Warren frowned slightly as a thought occurred to him; "Unless you guys are dead. In which case, moot point." He pointed a finger at Kumiko. "You're creepy. I like creepy."

Kain launched up into the air making a latge gust if air blow against the ground violently. He soated straight up in a spiral bwfore turning back down diving straight through the air. He made the loud high pitch sound of breaking the sound barrier. Once a good distance away from luther he shot swveral bolts of bright purple fire a mix of white, and black fire a deadly combination. After that he tilted up flying above the trees making a circle before landing a few feet away unleashing a long stream of purple fire.

@Kat Attack

"Hmm? Of course I'm not dead. If I was, my skeleton will be at the village I used to live at. But, no, I'm here." Kumiko sighed, shaking her head. "I'm creepy to most, and I don't show my face." She continued. "But that doesn't mean I'm dead. Damn... Do I look dead to you?"

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Humming Alice plopped down in the seat before digging in. Soon he only had two bags left.

[/QUOTE]
Henry grabbed a piece of laffy taffy, and ate it. "This is good." he said.

PoisonousCupcake said:
"Hmm? Of course I'm not dead. If I was, my skeleton will be at the village I used to live at. But, no, I'm here." Kumiko sighed, shaking her head. "I'm creepy to most, and I don't show my face." She continued. "But that doesn't mean I'm dead. Damn... Do I look dead to you?"
"Are we going to the town....? i am really craving that pig's blood right now, and unless we move, it ain't gonna be pretty." phoenix warned

jamaicanviking said:
Warren shrugged. "Hey, it was just an observation." He looked over to Phoenix. "You know the way, lead on."
Phoenix then led the way to the butcher shop, being sure to pay him to keep quiet, since he and the butcher are friends since phoenix was a child. "Now, to take my red bacon home." he said as he came out with a couple of wine bottles of pure pig blood. "I like to live fancy..... and it makesssssss me look classy." he said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice beamed clapping happily. "Isn't it!"

[/QUOTE]
Henry then grabbed a bag of jelly beans, and stuffed some in his mouth. "Popcorn..... marshamllows...... and muffins." he said with each chewing motion.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice followed Henrys lead and stuffed his mouth full of jellybeans. "Cherry... Pineapple... And Dr.pepper."

[/QUOTE]
After swallowing the beans, he then grabbed some rock candy.

"Hmm..." Kumiko said hesitantly, looking at the pig's blood. "It looks too... Piggy. Er.. Too bright." She finished, crossing her arms. 'Dammit... The smell is too overwhelming. Pigs...' She thought, holding her breath.

PoisonousCupcake said:
"Hmm..." Kumiko said hesitantly, looking at the pig's blood. "It looks too... Piggy. Er.. Too bright." She finished, crossing her arms. 'Dammit... The smell is too overwhelming. Pigs...' She thought, holding her breath.
"Eh, i don't mind it too much, you should ssssssssmell the cow's blood he hassssss." phoenix joked as he drank half a bottle of the first bottle.

"Easy there, slugger, don't drink it all in one place. Might get a stomachache." Warren laughed at his little joke, then opted to ordering a slice of turkey, as opposed to the ham that was suddenly unappetizing at the moment.

jamaicanviking said:
"Easy there, slugger, don't drink it all in one place. Might get a stomachache." Warren laughed at his little joke, then opted to ordering a slice of turkey, as opposed to the ham that was suddenly unappetizing at the moment.
"Relax.... i won't drink all of it in one go." phoenix said with a chuckle. "i am really lovin' thisssss." he said.

Kumiko sighed. "We see that... So, what to do now?" She commented, looking around. She saw restaurants, arcades, librarys, parks, and many more places to go to.

"Let's go to one of the many restaurants around here...... i feel like having some really good Tri-tip steak." phoenix said with a bit of drool oozing from his mouth. @PoisonousCupcake

"You picked the place last time, Phoenix, it's my turn now." Warren thought for a moment, before finally coming to a conclusion. "Oh, I know! Let's go cause unadulterated chaos among the general populace!"

"Well then.." Kumiko sighed, rolling her eyes. "I'm feeling some steak as well, huh." She said, shrugging.

jamaicanviking said:
"You picked the place last time, Phoenix, it's my turn now." Warren thought for a moment, before finally coming to a conclusion. "Oh, I know! Let's go cause unadulterated chaos among the general populace!"
"Fine.... but don't go overboard." phoenix said with a sigh as he drank another half of the bottle, emptying it, and disposing it in the trash.

Warren's shoulder's slumped in disappointment. "Ugh, I guess steak counts as anarchy. Damn it." Warren hadn't even had steak before, which he found surprising. "What exactly does steak taste like, anyhow?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back