• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Alice glanced up at Henry and discoved the adorible confused look on his face. Giggling he stood shaking some of the bats off him before skipping over to him. "Bats and reapers are friends! Just like phoenix and Alice."

"I know that." Alice said playing off the fact that he didn't know that. Phoenix was the first one he ever met. He wasn't telling Henry that though. "But he's still have vampire which makes him related to bats."

Kumiko turned around. "Kumiko." She stated, looking at Henry. "If... You want to see my face, don't bother asking. You won't." She continued. Though no one could see it, she had the most frighting glare. She hoped that she wouldn't become close to anyone, they would just end up dead like the rest of them...

"See I was right." Alice said triumphitly. The affect was ruined when the horde of bats decided to return back to their cove in a horde including the ones on him. They pulled at his hair and clothes messing them up and making him look a mess. In the end one lone baby bat remained clutched to his chest and he was frozen in place smile and all. Opening his mouth once the shock wore off he spoke weakly."ouch."

(OHHHHHH)

Kumiko remained emotionless. "I learned... Not to trust anyone. After everything." She stated. "Damn, no one gets it. I guess there's no point of explaining." She continued, crossing her arms.

"well..... you can trust me...... i am not one for hurting anyone." phoenix said in his usual, Raspy voice. "I am willing to be friends with you... if you want." @PoisonousCupcake

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice frowned shaking off the incident and looked down at the baby tenderly. "Oh arnt you adorable."

[/QUOTE]
henry chuckled as he looked at the baby, who was now asleep.

"You know what? It's not really your affair anyway, so just... just mind your own business." Warren didn't really know what to say, since it was a very complex affair, but he didn't want anyone else dragged into it. And so, he continued walking, and finally left.

Arriving back, Warren found a few students engaged in conversation. He recognized one of them; he didn't know their name, but he saw them in the halls occasionally. One, however, was unfamiliar to him; they must've been new. Maybe seeing who the new kid is will take my mind off things, he contemplated. He put on a smile, however hard it was, and approached the group. "Hello, strangers," he waved, "I guess there's a new kid?"

"If only... You'd understand. Tell me," Kumiko paused, and looked at the picture she had yet to give to Aoi, one of her friends. "The person who drew this picture suffered a lot. I've suffered as well." Kumiko said, her voice in an emotionless tone.

(Is Warren with Kumiko and Phoenix?)

Alice cradled the baby to his chest ensuring he didn't fall and turned to beam at Henry. "Isnt it the most cutest thing you ever saw? Really the only thing I think is cuter is a human baby skull. Those are adorible."

PoisonousCupcake said:
"If only... You'd understand. Tell me," Kumiko paused, and looked at the picture she had yet to give to Aoi, one of her friends. "The person who drew this picture suffered a lot. I've suffered as well." Kumiko said, her voice in an emotionless tone.
(Is Warren with Kumiko and Phoenix?)
"How have you suffered?" Phoenix asked curiously as he waved to warren.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice cradled the baby to his chest ensuring he didn't fall and turned to beam at Henry. "Isnt it the most cutest thing you ever saw? Really the only thing I think is cuter is a human baby skull. Those are adorible."

[/QUOTE]
Henry nodded, and then made a low growling sound, having heard a creaking sound.

(Okay)

Kumiko turned around to see Warren. Her voice became deeper. "Another one? Hmph. I'm not used to such attention." She said, uncrossing her arms. Kumiko now had a demonic grin on her face, but that was the only part of her face visible. It left some sort of mystery. "Want to know my family name? Never. But..." Kumiko paused for a moment. "The names Kumiko." She turned to Phoenix. "In many ways, much worse than you could think of. In my student bio, it explains it ever so bluntly. However... It's much more bloody and full of terrible events, and it seemed to travel everywhere with me. That's how I've suffered."

With the mention of blood, phoenix began to salivate. "Sssssssorry...... this happens randomly when blood is mentioned, since i am a dhampir." he said as he wiped his mouth. "But...... would you still like to be friends?" @PoisonousCupcake

Warren's eyebrows raised in surprise. "You both are intimidating and surprising at the same time, and I'm... strangely okay with that, for some reason." He shot out his hands for a friendly shake. "Hi, I'm Warren. Nice to meet your aqcuaintances, you two."

"You have to prove that you're worthy of being my friend... I'll be considering your every move that has to do with myself and others." Kumiko said, the lights in the particular area flickering on and off. "I may not be over-powered like Aki... But I am one to fight with every ounce of my energy. After all, the grin of my face resembles the countless amount of people I've had to kill in order to keep myself alive." She looked down at her hands. "These hands are stained in blood... I don't think you want to shake them." Kumiko muttered, turning to Warren. 'Aoi... Aki... Usagi... Yuri... Shiori... Everyone. I won't let you down.' She thought.

"Death, eh?" A somewhat sinister smile crept onto Warren's face. "I think we're going to get along juuuust fine." Warren had no idea who she was talking about when she mentioned those names, but it was of no real consequence to him; he had friends to make, and an emotionally-crippling situation to unhealthily avoid.

Kumiko remained silent, her grin fading into a frown. "Hn. If you insist." She said, her voice returning to normal. "Well...What to do now." She continued. She shrugged. "I'm bored."

"Warren...... nice to meet you." phoenix said as he held out his hand to warren "I am a blood sucker, so i am fine with my hands getting red." he said to kumiko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back