• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

"I'm bored too. Huh. Well, you know what they say; 'idle hands are the Devil's playthings.' My uncle says he met the guy on a business trip, and apparently he's not a fairly pleasant individual. So, how about we go out on the town, eh?"

"Well, alright then," he said with a smile. He looked to Kumiko. "Well, Kumiko? What do you say? Let's paint the town red!" He then looked back over to Phoenix. "Figuratively, of course."

jamaicanviking said:
"Well, alright then," he said with a smile. He looked to Kumiko. "Well, Kumiko? What do you say? Let's paint the town red!" He then looked back over to Phoenix. "Figuratively, of course."
"Yeah? well... let'sssss stop by the butcher's, i hear he has some good pig blood." Phoenix said with a joyful giggle.

"Okay..." She said. Kumiko started to the town, and she wasn't going to DARE take her cloak off. Her face would cause people to recognize her. "Pig? I prefer human. I'm not human myself, by the way."

PoisonousCupcake said:
"Okay..." She said. Kumiko started to the town, and she wasn't going to DARE take her cloak off. Her face would cause people to recognize her. "Pig? I prefer human. I'm not human myself, by the way."
"I am half human.... and half vampire. Dhampir is what we are called." Phoenix said with glee, thinking about the bacon taste of pig's blood.

Henry's scream starlet Alice and he jumped spinning around. Spotting the bear he blinked at it startled before wordlessly sending some of his faceless after it. He didn't much like bears.

"That is very disconcerting, Kumiko. But, I digress. To the butcher's shop! I hope they have good ham." Warren suddenly became self-aware of his wings. "Oh, damn. I don't suppose either of you two have any mind manipulation powers, do you? I'd hate to say that these are a costume." They flapped suddenly; Warren had no idea why they did that at random intervals, but he hoped they would stop for the time being.

The bear charged, but henry stopped its charge and growled as they wrestled around on the ground. @kira blackthorn

jamaicanviking said:
"That is very disconcerting, Kumiko. But, I digress. To the butcher's shop! I hope they have good ham." Warren suddenly became self-aware of his wings. "Oh, damn. I don't suppose either of you two have any mind manipulation powers, do you? I'd hate to say that these are a costume." They flapped suddenly; Warren had no idea why they did that at random intervals, but he hoped they would stop for the time being.
"I am half vampire.... so of course i can manipulate minds." phoenix said. "I have every ability vampires have, except for turning into a bat." He said as he walked with kumiko and warren.

Alice frowned seeing Henry attack the charging bear but let him do his thing and vanished his three faceless. If it got to bad then they would make a reappearance.

"Great," Warren said, his mood suddenly much lighter. "So you're half-vampire, huh? I've met a lot of full-blooded vampires, and they're all quite... well, dull. But you seem to be fairly interesting. What's your story?"

Alice was pleased to see Henry bring down the bear swiftly only sufferingome deep gashes and cuts. Humming he skipped toward him and gently placed his hands over the worst ones. His hands began glowing a bright blue as he healed the wounds. Soon it was like they were never there. "All better."

"Fair enough," Warren replied with a shrug. "So what about you, Kumiko? Any interesting stories to make the walk more bearable?"

@PoisonousCupcake

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain stood in the clearing of the woods like he usually did this time of the day. He tilted his head back closing his eyes, as the breese blew agaonst his skin. The smell of flowers filled the air, as kain looked over to the large tree at the center. The bark was the color of Twilight the leaves a neon orange. Vaines flowed up the tree, and along the roots underneath the ground giving a very faint outline of the roots. The veins pulsed with bright red energy originating from the energy in the heart of the tree. The core was the essence of the fire dragon kain had fought at the begining of the year.

The cracks had spread further from his arm across his chest, and all the way to his lower abdomen. He did not hide them anymore as they pulsed with purple light.

a76f6b14b25921da6f8157ed1c3571d8.jpg

He sat under the tree, as it reacted to his touch purple vains clearly spreading around the area kain made contact with the tree.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice giggled hugging Henry back tightly. "Your welcome."

[/QUOTE]
Henry then chuckles, feeling his smooth skin on his muscular, decaying flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back