• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess] It seemed as though they were having a romantic relationship in her eyes. Not that it was any of her business.

[/QUOTE]
(Chibi Tine: WHAT NO WE ARENT... SHUT UP! -_- ")

(How we gonna do this? Also Kats on... Lol )

(Srry... I have a mass amount of family over this week....I'll also be missing the week after that....)

"No....I wont..." He said looking into the boy with a neutral face. "Because I really don't want to..." His lips moved then moved again. "And there is no benefit if I did so...." Damian then raised his eyes at two girls simply adoring the black haired demon. He shook his head. 'Idiots' he thought.

((HELLO ALL! Sorry I haven't been posting. I've gone and torn my extensor tendons in my left hand. Can't move my pinkey. I'm in a plastic cast until i can have surgery next week. TYPING IS DEATH! But I'm trying my hardest!))

(Maybe you shouldn't mess with items or objects that can screw with your finger....)

(Never mind I re read the pm...)

(Maybe you should let me live my life!!! But you're right haha. Imma try and make a post so give me bout... 10 minutes lol)

Lillith sighed, "Well that was so much help." Rolling her eyes she made her way into the school. She kept glancing back at Christopher for a better description on what to look for. "Are you just lost? Or does your sister not even know you attend the academy?" She scanned the halls for anyone that might look remotely close to the boy.

__

Luther rolled his eyes. "Ah you are simply a pretensions creature aren't you." He dug his hand back in his pockets, smiling at the girls that passed him. Turning back to Damian he sighed, "Well you're not very useful to me. And you're extremely boring. I don't see how anyone could stand you for so long." He shrugged. "If you do happen to run into my fiance, it would be greatly appreciated if you told her I was searching for her."

"If I was lost, why would I be searching for someone else?" He muttered this in a very agitated manner, truly not understanding the need for irrelevant questions. Common sense had to kick in. Right? Maybe not for everyone. Obviously not this girl. He shook his head, creating a chain reaction with his hair, allowing it the slide back and forth over his eyes. Since he had nothing better to do, he supposed he should finally make small talk, all while receiving information. "I hear someone's looking for his fiance."

(Gtg. Almost about to leave for shopping deals)

Lillith rolled her eyes a bit annoyed. "Obviously I do not know your history, so I do not know your situation." How was she supposed to know anything about him? She was't a mind reader. Although that would be a perk. She could do so much more damage to the Human World.... She would rule in no time. She smirked to herself, deep in thought. She almost missed what he had said. "Oh? Someone's engaged? How dreadful," she mumbled.

((Have fun and spend lots of money!))

(Whoops, sorry, fell asleep by accident. Back now, though!

Also, it just occured to me that Warren and Tine haven't actually exchanged names yet)

Seeing Tine walk in, Warren decided that now was the time to address the elephant in the room. Warren set the package in his hands aside, and stood up, crossing his arms over his chest. "You can't avoid me forever, you know. I think it's in both of our best interests to discuss... whatever there is to discuss." Warren wasn't even sure what there WAS to discuss; Tine was acting odd lately, and it was getting more and more tense as time went on.

He was ticked off. Not by the insults but by the fact that the boy said the girl he knew was his fiancé. He couldn't stand it. He assumed it was an arranged marriage by the fact of her social standings in hell. He never liked this type of "Love", he himself ended in the same situation. His arm shot straight for the boy. His fist rested a foot away from the boys face, and within a blink of an eye his skin was removed and replaced with an assortment of vine. Which he casted off to circle around Luther and trap him in the tangle of green plants.

"And you needn't know." He grit his teeth together, shifting his arms just as he shifted his hands inside his pockets. He began to get quite aggravated, knowing his sister disobeyed him when he specifically told her to meet him and not saunter off with anything or anyone. Shameful. He should've expected this from Kayla out of all people.

( Can stay for a few more minutes.)

Tine began to blush. "Is it getting hot in here? I think it is." He cupped his hands around his mouth and used ice breath to ice the room over. The more Warren asked him the more the l word popped up. "ITS THE L WORD!" Tyler yelled as he cracked the window and clicked the fans on.

Warren furrowed his brow at Tine's rather erratic behavior. "The temperature is just fine to me," He pointed out. He was getting pretty cold from Tine's attempts to chill the room, but he ignored it for the time being. "But what the hell is an 'L word'?" He asked, thoroughly confused. "Lycanthrope? You've been having trouble with werewolves? Cuz that's WAY out of my league."

Kain looked slightly away from the girl sensing not so friendly magic being used. He looked at the girl" I do apologies, but I might need to intervene in another matter names Kain pleasure meeting you." He said before heading off towards the courtyard. From their he made his way down a hall leading to it. He passed three people on his way. Before he passed though he saw a girl on the floor must of bin knocked down. It was only right to help so he held out his hand to help her up while avoiding seeing anything inappropriate" may I offer you help madam? " He asked as he awaited an answer. He knew he needed to get to the magical disturbance, but it would haft to wait. @ the dark princess, @ Loke fullbuster, @ jamaicanviking

Luther hadn't flinched an inch. He smirked, knowing he had hit a nerve in this oh-so-easy-to-read friend. He pushed a strand of hair out of his face. "Ah mutt. Yo're too predictable." He slowly peeled his glove off with his teeth. "These are plants yes? Impressive, but hardly effective on someone of my species." The tips of his fingers began glowing a deep purple. He touched one of the vines, beginning to absorb the life energy from the plants.

Lillith glared up at Christopher. "You know, I don't have to help you look for her. I could leave you here." She looked around before turning back to the boy. "I'm doing this as a favor. And believe me when I say I do not give those out often." She crossed her arms. This boy had an anger problem. She wanted to get him to his sister so she could make better use of her time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back