• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

[QUOTE="Loke Fullbuster](Can someone tell me what time it is in the rp.)

[/QUOTE]
I would say close to late afternoon

((I love how.. Your overview says to find your roommate, if your dorming with someone,.. and like.. no ones actually tried to find someone to dorm with ))

"Hmm. Good point. I'm a Snake demon. What are you?" She asked, curious, walking next to Alex, changing the subject. She watched the other, wondering slightly about his past, at the mentioning of his 4th master. -short-

"I'm a zombie servant, and what exactly is a snake demon? Like half-snake, half-demon...?" Alex asked, slightly confused. In his mind he pictured a snake with red eyes and an evil laugh, even though he knew most likely that was way off on what Domino was. Alex continued walking as he spoke, occasionally glancing around to make sure he was headed to the right direction as he kept eye contact on Domino to not be rude.

(( I forgot about dorms e.e I wonder if its still okay that Alex lives off campus....))

Tine sat in the schools courtyard. "I hate it here." he thought. Tine dropped his bag on the ground. He then took his socks and shoes off, rolled his pants up, then stuck then in the pond as he watt on the edge. "Why do I have to be here... I miss mom and dad... Too bad."

Strolling around the school he made his way to the courtyard. Were he found he found a boy with his feet in the pond. He walked up to the boy silently....thinking why the hell is there a kid here sticking his feet into a pond that might contain some tadpoles or tiny fish. So placing himself next to the boy he sat just like a kindergartner would. "You know there's probably fish in there that don't want to smell your nasty feet"

(Oh, cool, fine by me.)

Warren was done "training" for the day, as all he got from it was a nasty blow to the head and a decent decrease in self-esteem. On his way back to the dorms, he noticed a student sitting alone at the edge of a pond. He looks lonely, Warren noted to himself. Warren made his way over to say hi, but then he spotted the guy from earlier. Warren, not really feeling comfortable around him, quickly hid behind a tree, hoping he had not spotted him.

SilverAngel303 said:
"I'm a zombie servant, and what exactly is a snake demon? Like half-snake, half-demon...?" Alex asked, slightly confused. In his mind he pictured a snake with red eyes and an evil laugh, even though he knew most likely that was way off on what Domino was. Alex continued walking as he spoke, occasionally glancing around to make sure he was headed to the right direction as he kept eye contact on Domino to not be rude.
(( I forgot about dorms e.e I wonder if its still okay that Alex lives off campus....))
"Kind of...if you think of a giant snake.. with a human head...thats basically me, though not all of my forms are like that. So yeah..." She replied, with pauses in between the short sentences. She thought of the said form she could take, and sighed, then listened around for sounds near them. She constantly kept flicking her eyes from in front of her back to Alex, not really sure of what his reply might be.

Tine looked up at the guy. "For your information my feet are perfectly fine... But I can't say the same about your atroshious breath." Tine rebuttled. Tine's expression was as blank as his tone of voice. He looked off towards the sun. "Anything else?" he asked without even looking at the other boy.

"I don't breath so your argument is useless..." He said with a grin then sticking his hand forward. "Names Damian...." He absorbed the physical appearance of the other boy. He tapped the ground with his free hand for no reason what so ever.

Alex tried to imagine a snake with Domino's head, however he ended up laughing a bit at the image in his mind. "Well even though it sounds like you would look really silly, it also sounds cool." Alex responded, as he realized they were at the food court. He entered in, and sighed annoyingly at how many loud people there was. Alex got out his phone, typed a message on it, and showed Domino the screen so he wouldn't have to waste his time trying to talk over the noise. The message read, 'You still hungry?'

((
@TotalChaos ))

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy always brings trouble with him, Warren noted. He decided to simply head back to his dorm room, before things got out of hand. He slowly started sneaking out of his cover, and quietly made his way back.

Neal walks into the library and lays his sword handle onto the table and grabs a book called "Black magic teachings" and starts to look through it then nods he lays the book onto the table.

Tine looked at the other guy and before he knew it, his body began to grow larger, and the water from the pond began to consume him . By the time he had transformed he was an ugly demon like being made of water. "Elemental Takeover : Water!" He roared "Leave me alone or I will drown you 20 times over!" The burgled voice yelled.

"Like I said...I don't breathe....but okay kid......" He stood up and walked back to the schools front doors. "Seriously whats up with people and coming in contact with others...." He said muttering under his breath as he pushed passed the doors and made his way to the library so he could pester a demon.

(gtg)

he looks at for a second only to see Lillith then looked back down 'i hope she doesn't cause a fuss' he thought. Neal looks back down then began to apply the black magic to the sword the only problem was he wasn't very skilled in black magic so it would have taken longer than usual.

Lillith had her nose deep in a book, sitting alone at a back table. She hadn't even noticed Neal. She continued to flip pages, studying everything the small book had to offer her.

Tine's body began to shrink back to size and the water flowed back into the pond. "Well... Better head towards the dorms. " he thought. Tine grabbed his belongings and headed towards the dorms. When he got to the dorm with his dorm number on it he heard noises from inside, so he knocked. "Hello?' He called out.

Neal finally finishes the black magic enchantment on his sword, he then walks up and skims the Shelves for another book the nook he pulled out was a journal he quickly skims over the books and sees spells unknown to many other books he takes the journal to the table and began to cast white magic onto the sword this was a bit faster due to the fact he practiced white magic to compress his devil form, the white magic formed a green ball and Neal Merged it with the handle.He hides the journal in his bag,

Lillith's reading was interrupted as she saw what she thought was green ball of some sorts out of the corner of her eye... She looked up, seeing Neal doing something suspicious. Lillith marked the page in her book before going over to him. "Greetings once again Neal." She held her book closely as an awkward pause began to fill the air. "It was rude of me to previously leave you and I hope you are not upset with me." Wow. For Lillith to actually say something non threatening was a feat in itself. And here she was practically asking for forgiveness. This was a first step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back