• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Jōmyaku Academy

kawaiipanda09 said:
Athena glared at White, with her weird,creepy yellow clock-shaped eye.
White slightly backs away after stepping out. "I-I just..."

Chris continues to stare Athena down. Simply reading her with every second. He found it strange she didn't know about the situation either.

John waved his hand in front of Athenas face, "your suppose to be picking on me, or an odd way of hitting on a guy... one of the two," he said before sitting down on the ground, and rubbing where Athena had punched him.

"No not really," he replied. John was soaked from head to toe, in this weather he would be in danger of hypothermia, but the cold never affected him in any way.

Emma sighed. Her sister refused to go, so now she was stuck hanging out with her. Emma watched the other teens. They were all teens.

``How did this go from ringing noises to potions to hitting on each other?`` Emma asked out loud, setting her hands on her hips and swaying them gently to one side. She was still staring at the commotion Athena and John were causing. ``Do we even know each other's names? Or did I miss the introductions?`` She tapped her fingers for a moment before looking back behind her at her sister, who was staring at her strangely. Emma knew why, she didn't normally show this side of herself. She sighed.

Echo tilted his head to one side as he held his headphones in his hands gently. On his back was his guitar, his pride and joy.

Echo had been asleep at his house when he had heard the ringing noises. By then though, he thought he was just hearing the ringing because of listening to loud music. Of course, that wasn't the case.

Echo was walking around, looking in every direction of him. He wanted to stop and play his guitar. He would, that was what he did every day on the weekends. Even if it was really cold, or really hot. He loved playing music for others to hear.

Echo sat down on a bench near a plaza he had known as the God's sacrificial place. His mother believed that the people killed the Gods for a good reason, such as they were giving the powers back to Earth, but Echo thought otherwise. He knew that the people were just scared of the God's powers so the humans killed them. Echo situated himself with his guitar in hand and began strumming the strings for a moment before he really began playing a song with the guitar.

Athena sighed. She looked up and glared at the clouds, one was shaped like a gun, which reminds her she has extra guns hid in her secret pocket.

She took one out, and held it.

"I'm always ready for a fight..." She hid the gun back, "I have seven knives in my pocket, five guns, and two swiss knives." Athena said, "I've always had fights with the people I encounter, but not teenagers, adults who end up dying because they challenge me for money." She sighed, "And the best thing is...I don't get arrested."

Her bangs covered her yellow, glowing eye, "I take risks, if I fail, I get wiser. And if I win, I get to be happy." She said, ironically, since she doesn't show emotion and different expressions.

(After all Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom and War,right?)))

Last edited by a moderator:
kawaiipanda09 said:
"I'm always ready for a fight..." She hid the gun back, "I have seven knives in my pocket, five guns, and two swiss knives." Athena said, "I've always had fights with the people I encounter, but not teenagers, adults who end up dying because they challenge me for money." She sighed, "And the best thing is...I don't get arrested."
Her bangs covered her yellow, glowing eye, "I take risks, if I fail, I get wiser. And if I win, I get to be happy." She said, ironically, since she doesn't show emotion and different expressions.

(After all Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom and War,right?)))
( Wisdom, battle strategy, wise counsel, war, the defence of towns, heroic endeavour, weaving, pottery and other crafts. )

Helena just watched Athena punching John into the pond, and then taking out her gun for some reason.

‘Jeez, that girl is scary.’ thought Helena, since she didn't think that Athena would be carrying that much weapons on her to begin with.

She then looked at Emma, since she was asking if they have introduced themselves yet.

“Nope. We haven't introduced ourselves yet, and I doubt we will at this rate.” said Helena, as everybody keeps changing the topic.

“So um...did anything strange happen to you guys over the weekend, since you already know that my magic is starting to appear.” said Helena, since she wanted to know if any weird powers was starting to appear for them, because they were picking on her badly.

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx @kawaiipanda09

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma turned at looked back to the girl with the potions, walking over to her. At least she wasn't ignoring Emma at all. Emma sighed.

``Weird...? Well, now that you mention it...`` Emma thought back a bit. Yeah, something weird had happened to her at least one or two times over her weekend. ``Well, if dreams and getting electrocuted by phones is what you consider weird, then both me and Ellodie have had something weird happen to us.`` Emma waved a hand over to her sister, referring that she was Ellodie. ``By the way, my name is Emma.``

@Blackrose7

"Seems like overkill if you ask me..." He mummbled quietly. 'Man' he thought, 'this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder'. John looked at all of the people who had showed up.

Helena smiled when Emma said that she was also experiencing weird stuff happening to both her and her sister: Ellodie.

“Sounds like that dream is trying to tell you and her sister something then, since electricity can mean two things right now.

Either you and her sister have the power to control electricity, or the electricity means light.”
said Helena, because if she has magic right now, why not have a person, who controls electricity.

"My name is Helena, and as you can tell from your sister dumping my bag on the snow, I love magic." said Helena, as she took out an adorable voodoo doll from her bag.

"I have a bunch of these voodoo dolls, and potions at my house, since for some reason I like doing that." said Helena.

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx

Chris was sitting directly next to White, the timid girl who decided to get closer to the group. She stayed away from Athena and her gun though. Chris watches them all make conversation as he puts things together. He knew full well what could be happening but he'd let someone else take the credit for the outbreak of information.

White merely watches them all interact and exchange names as she stands beside Chris. Hugging her telescope to her body.

As Athena was glaring at the pond, she yawned, waiting for something not boring to happen, "These people are boring..." She thought.

John was still rubbing the spot where Athena had punched him. Strangely it should have been badly bruised, but it felt like the wound had already healed, strange...

"I have to admit, that did hurt, but now I feel fine," he said while patting his side, showing that it didn't hurt anymore.

"Are you actually smiling?" John asked Athena. Throughout his time at the pond she always was either glaring at something, or had that weird blank face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back