• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

And hmm... maybe dignified bastard? The type to look all composed but they're just as much as a gremlin as everyone else.

Professional while teaching, absolutely feral while in the fighting ring. Which... is a concept.

And Discord is off the table for me right now.

I LOVE IT ACHILLES!

I am stoked for this ring and thank you for the idea of the ring that will add everything to this rp

Asfsdgadsgd- THANK YOU??? Hnnnghh... time to search for face-claim time.

GRIEVE, I WILL FIND YOU AND END YOU.
- Signed, your adoring archnemesis.

Getting rather mixed messages from this, but will assume it means keep going.

can we get an ooc discord?

Ohohoho, if I had a nickel for every time I wondered such a thing I'd have two nickels
I LOVE IT ACHILLES!

I am stoked for this ring and thank you for the idea of the ring that will add everything to this rp

I'll remain unconvinced and skeptical simply because someone has to.

Me: Concept: underground fighting ring.

Y'all: I sleep.

Me: You can make out with your enemies in the changing rooms.

Y'all: REAL SHIT-

And Grieve, dear, you can function as the 10th man, as every corporate espionage plan needs one! (Though this is most certainly, absolutely, totally not a corporate espionage plan.)

Soon enough what was pitched as a fighting arena will be sidelined as just a tool for more shipping.

Though I'm not psychic I feel in bones that it shall become true.

Yea its true. Like reallllyyyyyyy fucking true

Makeouts before the fights then fights to the death while Amethyst stands on the side line regrowing limbs and tossing older ones to Emery

He/him, they/them. Pick and choose. I am on the spectrum of gender-fluid, so it's not set in stone~

And it'll only happen if you think it will, Grieve! (I will corral anybody who gets too horny and have my bastard direct the fights, so hopefully it won't go too bad???)

My ocs dont get horny like damn Knights and Esx

And sounds good! Just correct me if I ever get them wrong

Mhm, cool, thanks for that! (People do tend to use she/her with me, I frankly have no idea why.)

And hnnghh... the search for a faceclaim continues.

He/him, they/them. Pick and choose. I am on the spectrum of gender-fluid, so it's not set in stone~

And it'll only happen if you think it will, Grieve! (I will corral anybody who gets too horny and have my bastard direct the fights, so hopefully it won't go too bad???)

Inb4 the fight director spends more time breaking up couples than he does actually overseeing fights.

Any ideas on what you want them to look like? I can help if you want

And true lmao

Just like the lifeguards at my community pool spend more time yelling at couples than actually saving lives.

And hm... not really. It's more about the ~vibe~ for me, than anything else.

We have a big pool about a block away from me- There might be one lifeguard but no not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back