• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

In terms of high school/university student cliches, I sit firmly between the guy who won't shut up about communism, the guy who keeps on saying "playing the Devil's advocate," and the guy who brings a 5-course meal to every class.

OOP LMAO-

Im surrounded by either music nerds, artistic nerds {I fall somewhat in there}, English nerds {Also fall in there}, Not really any dramatic bitches. My teachers respect pronouns and LBGTQIA+

I somehow got it good-

Charlie 100% gonna flirt with asher and Jax 100% gonna flirt with dayana

let me send my babies in! (Im almost done with their sheets but I've used them before so yes I already have them done!

SOMEONE COMMENT ON MY BABIES

I mean, I haven't seen the sheets yet so I'm not convinced I'll be able to comment anything worthwhile,

That being said
LOL no jax is 100% flirting with dayana, he likes blondies

Any additional threats to the ship so many hold so dear is welcome in my book, I can't just rely on Asher and Dominique's colluding.

My babies are my life

And I like them. They all seem flirtatious. NO NO DONT RUIN THE ONE SHIP I AM SHIPPING-

Lapis is going to smack someone with his wings because he has a male lean

Please Jax is so hot. I don't think Minma and him are going to get along tho. He looks stuckup lol. But I'll let the character sheet decide

Charlie = flirty babe who likes fun and chaos, loves turning peoples comments into sexual innuendo's

Stella = crazy mastermind who views everyone as pawns in her chaotic game of chess

Jax= flirty jerk who thinks he's better than most people, pretty cocky but loves flirting with babes and bragging about how cool he is

Grace = incredibly innocent little cinnamon bun who is always happy and mistakes people insults for compliments (for example if someone were to call her a cow she'd say "WOW! thanks so much! I love cows!" [she literally loves all animals] "You're such a good friend!"

I'm planning to write the bastard TA as trans, but... I kind of feel bad because I might be perpetuating stereotypes? Like, again, I'm technically trans, but Christ, no matter what gender I make them, people are going to point out that they fall into some stereotype or another.

AND GRIEVE, NO-

Oop- Yea Jax and Lapis will not get along AT ALL-

ACHILLES I LOVE ALL YOUR OCS NO STEROTYPES HERE

Other info about grace 😭 :
  • she loves carrots but gets offended if people assume she likes them.
  • she’s really energetic and outgoing, she has little to none boundaries, for example, if someone would be using the bathroom that was her friend she would straight up stick her head under the stall and say “Hi!''
  • If someone is being a jerk she almost always misunderstands them for example if someone told her she was a cow she would thank them and say “thanks so much! Cows are one of my favorite animals!” (She loves literally all animals)
  • Grace would be classified as Demisexual.
  • Grace doesnt understand sex or anything related to sex whatsoever, to be honest she’s probably the one that thinks you get pregnant from kissing on the lips.

I'm planning to write the bastard TA as trans, but... I kind of feel bad because I might be perpetuating stereotypes? Like, again, I'm technically trans, but Christ, no matter what gender I make them, people are going to point out that they fall into some stereotype or another.

AND GRIEVE, NO-

You're too late, friend.

Far far too late
scheming top big titty gf energy.png

Grace and Fae would get along great maybe. My insane siren with another bubbly person I think will work well

Asfsdgadsgd- THANK YOU??? Hnnnghh... time to search for face-claim time.

GRIEVE, I WILL FIND YOU AND END YOU.
- Signed, your adoring archnemesis.

AND GRIEVE, NO-

I was under the impression we already had more than enough bastard characters, but I suppose more never hurt anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back