• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Hey guys it's been really fun but I think I'm going to head out. My character isn't really involved in anything important so it shouldn't mess anything up too much. Thanks for having me @Crystal Cali I had a great time.

Lithia said:
Hey guys it's been really fun but I think I'm going to head out. My character isn't really involved in anything important so it shouldn't mess anything up too much. Thanks for having me @Crystal Cali I had a great time.
Thanks for RPing with us. :D

How do I go about introductions? Any recommendations on how I should introduce myself? Like, if anyone wants to interact, I can pop in as a stranger, since I always put (anyone?) at the end of my introductions to new threads, just thought I'd ask this time.

CERBERUS177 said:
How do I go about introductions? Any recommendations on how I should introduce myself? Like, if anyone wants to interact, I can pop in as a stranger, since I always put (anyone?) at the end of my introductions to new threads, just thought I'd ask this time.
It's really up to you. A lot of times it's easier for a character to introduce themselves in the town, because typically there are more people there.

CERBERUS177 said:
maybe act like you just washed up on the beach

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]so i have an i idea. how about a civil war on the isle for the next event?

[/QUOTE]
I just got here ;-;

CERBERUS177 said:
I just got here ;-;
we have had people join in the middle of events so it doesn't matter. but you should get to everyone's characters before anyone does anything.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]we have had people join in the middle of events so it doesn't matter. but you should get to everyone's characters before anyone does anything.

[/QUOTE]
;-;

Will? Grow up? Thats impossible. And he doesnt act like a child much he just thinks differently

He is protective over everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back