• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Guess who has two thumbs and a heart prone to failure due to my blood me sorry I took forever but I did have a heart attack and had to go to the hospital for two days

MrEvilMexican said:
(Thread looks dead to me)
@YoungX @SirGrey @SinningSloth @ThatOneLunatic

@MrEvilMexican kinda has a point. It's been just us 5 posting the last few pages, and plot wise we aren't doing much. I've been thinking about possibly starting a different thread, though I don't have a story worked out for it yet, but if you guys have an idea for a big event in this thread, I won't completely abandon this one until we've rped that out. I tagged you guys because you're the most active, and I don't want to end a thread if some of the best rpers on it still have ideas for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
We could try to do a civil war type event between the humans and elves or something
May and Raina wouldn't initiate that against each other. Liz is a wild card, though she'd only do it with the support of Maggie and Davorin.

We could do a like bar fight type thing that an elf kills a human or a human kills an elf and that just sets it off

ThatOneLunatic said:
We could do a like bar fight type thing that an elf kills a human or a human kills an elf and that just sets it off
If other people are on board with it, sure. To me it's not the most exciting idea, not to say that it's bad though. With a war, though, we either need more people on board, or I'm gonna be controlling a lot of NPCs.

Idk its all up to you guys that was just something i thought up real qwuick. I did the family thing cuz it seemed shit was going south and people werent doing anything but Im out of ideas rn

ThatOneLunatic said:
Idk its all up to you guys that was just something i thought up real qwuick. I did the family thing cuz it seemed shit was going south and people werent doing anything but Im out of ideas rn
That's ok. And I'm honestly ok if people are just not interested in this RP anymore. A lot has happened, and it's been really fun. This has lasted longer than any other RP I've been a part of on this site, and I'm really happy with it. So, if no one has anything else they really want to add to this story, I'm fine with it. We don't have to force ourselves to try to keep it alive.

I was planning on doing something like that. If you all are on board for that kind of thing, we can make it the last big event. I don't think it's likely I'm going to get many more RPers joining this thread just based on how many people have been regularly posting the last few days, so having the story end with everyone working together to get through the fog would be a pretty cool way to go out.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

We've already begun what I plan to be the last even on this thread. Since we haven't had many people RPing for a while, and haven't really had any major conflicts, I figured it was time to move on. I'll probably start a new thread, but I still have no idea what sort of story I want to create.

Crystal Cali] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats
We've already begun what I plan to be the last even on this thread. Since we haven't had many people RPing for a while, and haven't really had any major conflicts, I figured it was time to move on. I'll probably start a new thread, but I still have no idea what sort of story I want to create.
That' fine. tbh I got bored. I felt bad being gone,and came back. I could try and help you formulate a story for the new thread if you want.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Sure

[/QUOTE]
Coolio let's finish this one then begin plotting to rule the wor- I mean have a good rp.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]y is it closed?

[/QUOTE]
People were not active for a while, and plot wise, we were getting no where. It looked like not that many people were interested anymore, so we did one last event to kind of tie up the story line, and now some of us are working on an idea for a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back