• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Tomorrow is my moving day so I might not be able to post. Just wanted to give you a heads up :) @Tetro

@Tetro sorry! Sometimes I post more than that but my dad was in a bad motorcycle accident and almost died so my extra time was spent at the hospital with him. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon!!! <3

Gonna have to leave the RP, Sorry all!

notifications keep stopping because of all the posts, hope to see you all in some other RPs in the future!

*Waves goodbye

Lithia said:
@Tetro sorry! Sometimes I post more than that but my dad was in a bad motorcycle accident and almost died so my extra time was spent at the hospital with him. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon!!! <3
hope he gets better soon (^.^)( :D )

Lithia said:
I can empathize with the whole dad hospitalization. Focus on your family. I hope he recovers soon. ^_^ <3

I get my internet hooked up some time Thursday! I'll be able to post again then. Sorry about that guys!

@Wild Wolf Wind I'm waiting for Tetro to respond to my post before I post anything else. (There's no rush)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ThatOneLunatic said "Your right I dont go to the tavern much which means your words mean little to nothing right now, an insult to my people is all i care about. Insult me all you want but not my people. Now keep up with your meaningless insults and I'll gut you aswell. Vampire" he said the last part loud so everyone would know

I am so tempted to just go off on him and insult his every aspect except anything elf related just to trigger him.

Hiatus said:
@ThatOneLunatic said "Your right I dont go to the tavern much which means your words mean little to nothing right now, an insult to my people is all i care about. Insult me all you want but not my people. Now keep up with your meaningless insults and I'll gut you aswell. Vampire" he said the last part loud so everyone would know
I am so tempted to just go off on him and insult his every aspect except anything elf related just to trigger him.
#Triggered

I'm waiting for one of three things

- I discover there is no alchemical shop within colonist territory

- A player who knows alchemy stops me while muttering about it in the streets

- Crystal Cali runs an NPC for me. (OuO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back