• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

YoungX said:
Raider would look to see Will and another person taking care of Evan. Then he would look to try and find the Kalkara. At this point his eyes were two different colors: black on the left and white on the right. He held Septentrion, that extremely big blade in his right hand.
@FrostRaven
its dead thats why evan is down :P

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]I have to go to bed now. Good night.

[/QUOTE]
Good night. How appropriate for us to sleep. xD

You guys move so fast... I go to sleep (for like 4 hours, cause i spend too much time rping, cause I'm an eejit)

Then go to school in the morning for like half a day, then come back and 4 new pages have been filled

Trust said:
You guys move so fast... I go to sleep (for like 4 hours, cause i spend too much time rping, cause I'm an eejit)
Then go to school in the morning for like half a day, then come back and 4 new pages have been filled
I know the feeling. xD

I just got recently (Today) Sick. I won't be able to reply for a little so you could say something as to Khaleesi's leg cut made her go into a coma somehow. However you guys would like to do it before I return. My deepest apologies.

The... The posts... They just... They JUST....

THEY JUST DON'T STOP COMING

[media]

[/media]

Trust said:
The... The posts... They just... They JUST....
THEY JUST DON'T STOP COMING

[media]

[/media]
I love that video. xD In any case I'm just glad it doesn't go too fast.

YoungX said:
I love that video. xD In any case I'm just glad it doesn't go too fast.
We have different timezones (which sucks) cause by the time i wake up, three pages have been posted and I'm left behind in the story

Trust said:
We have different timezones (which sucks) cause by the time i wake up, three pages have been posted and I'm left behind in the story
I see you have a point there. That does indeed suck.

YoungX said:
I see you have a point there. That does indeed suck.
;-;

mZWBHf6.png

Would it be okay for me to make another character..?

tumblr_ne85vg2kvl1qiodg3o2_500.gif

^^

Idk why but I like the idea of her in an RP

Remove my character.... I have no further interest in this RP... Sorry... I just would never be able to keep up with it... especially in my busy schedule

[QUOTE="The Man]Name Jerek Jones
Alies the man

I will post my apparence in another post

Species God

Personality

Evil Funny sarcastic insane

Powers can destroy a planet killed Zeus good at parkour ect.

Human powers really good at parkour

Wepon swords made of all elements a shapeshifting lightsaber etc

[/QUOTE]
dude did you even read the overview?

[QUOTE="The Man]a lot of people did that and they were approved

[/QUOTE]
wrong

Rules

1. No godmodding or metagaming

God Modding is when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

Metagaming is using OOC knowledge in roleplay thoughts, actions, or behavior. Your character has to go through the trouble of finding things out, even if you know what you need your character to know.

5. RULE OF COMBAT: No auto hitting. If you are attacking someone, your post must include a way for them to dodge and avoid your attack.

6. RULE OF COMBAT: No god-like characters. You can't dodge forever, eventually if a fight continues, everyone involved will take some kind of damage.

7. RULE OF COMBAT: When you attack a character, give the player a chance to respond to your attack before attacking a second time. Post your attack, wait for their response, then post a response to their response.

8. RULE OF COMBAT: If you choose to use the dice, please follow this procedure:

1. Post an attempt to attack another character. You may throw a punch, release an arrow, swing a sword exc. Do not say weather or not the attack hits, you do not know.

2. Roll the dice and wait for the person who was attacked to respond.

3. The person being attacked now must roll the dice BEFORE they post.

4. Whoever has the highest dice roll is successful. If the attacker has the highest roll, the attack hit. If the defender had the highest roll, the attack it blocked or avoided.

5. The person who was being attacked now posts his/her character's reaction to the attack, and if he/she decides to counter, the process repeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back