• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

xD Omfg No!! Will didn't get her doofus!! I mean jeez, he is like the only person who's ever talked to Khaleesi... xD @FrostRaven

Heyo I was just wondering what's happening in the rp right now and any like major stuff I should know about before I introduce Asher

ThatOneLunatic said:
Well its a feast rn in the Tavern so not much, a big tentacle monster showed up and Attacked Will (aka me)
huehuehue, emphasis on "Tentacle monster" xD (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

ThatOneLunatic said:
you're no fun

latest

Yappi said:
So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can I get some back story, what's happened?
Nothing really yet, we both went there for food and Etna decided to go full-on flirty

Airship battle, Killed some winter court people who were all magical people trying to raise an undead army, tentacle monster appeared attacked a few people, and news of another monster called the Kalkara has come to the Isle

Runakei said:
Name:
Menace

26 Years Old

Male

Species:

Unknown

Appearence:

3650efb3c6bf063d672d39a81b22ff59.jpg

Faction: Pirate

Personality:

• Collected
  • Disciplined
  • Sarcastic
  • Split Persona

Normal Skills:

• Building
  • Sailing
  • Surviving

Magical Skills:

• He can literally build anything out of anything as long as it has constructive value
  • He can only enchant whatever only he builds with his own hands...
  • He is considered a genius in comparison to most of the modern society of the time and era being able to accomplish feats no man has ever been able too and things no man has ever seen.

How did they end up on the Isle?: He was in a shipwreck, all of his crew perished except him. In order to survive he took the scraps of his ship and build a junkyard looking robot to ride in.

Backstory: TRP

Other:

• His Robot's name is Nami, It has a flame-thrower, a mace, electric harpoons, and hand-made rockets.
  • He carries two flintlock pistols and a cutlass on his body outside of Nami
OMG RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!! xD Nidalee and Rumble in the same Rp!! xD XD xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back