• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Creepy tentacle monster came, Will stalled a bit and tried to lead it to the village, it hid, it attacked Will while him and raina were sitting around. Theres a festival starting in town

Woa, guys chill out. Yes, sometimes a scene can take a long time if someone involved has to leave for a while. Just be patient. The scene can wait for them to return.Please keep this in mind, and don't try to move along a scene just because someone is not able to post when you are on.

I am chill, I rarely get mad at anyone. And I was joking with @GreenEyedStranger main reason why I put " xD " at the end. But also I'd like to add something, guys try not to start a major rp situation if you think/know you will be gone for a while as to not hold up rp for the others. Obviosuly there will be times where unexpected things turn up and believe me I know I'm not perfect and I will do the very thing I'm talking about right now at some point but try not to.

GreenEyedStranger said:
And I haven't even been gone a single day, so please chill
As i said i was joking, playful banter. Also as I said I am chill. None of this was targeted towards any single one in particular it was addressed as a whole. I AM NOT targeting any of you so please stop saying chill.

ThatOneLunatic said:
As i said i was joking, playful banter. Also as I said I am chill. None of this was targeted towards any single one in particular it was addressed as a whole. I AM NOT targeting any of you so please stop saying chill.
Chilli

FrostRaven said:
no one judge for what I'm about to do
Hmm... you going to unleash the Kalkara onto the forest which may or may not cause destruction allowing the other characters to fight them within a cool strategic way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back