• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Great. Once again, RP nation has failed to inform me that there was anything going on in-game. I'll go catch up on posts. We appear to be cremating Cadence.

Sorry Purr Purr I didn’t mean to leave you out. I’ll have to get into the habit of tagging you in the posts.
Psychie Psychie It's not your fault at all.

It's only this game that RP Nation does this regularly. I wish I had a fix for it, but hey! It's a small price to pay to RP online with everyone here. =)

Psychie Psychie It's not your fault at all.

It's only this game that RP Nation does this regularly. I wish I had a fix for it, but hey! It's a small price to pay to RP online with everyone here. =)
I still feel bad. I don’t ever want you to feel left out. You are one of my friends here and I want to treat you like that.

I still feel bad. I don’t ever want you to feel left out. You are one of my friends here and I want to treat you like that.
You always have, Psychie! Am I not in 2 of your games playing characters I have a blast with? You are a big part of that! Keep your chin up. I am certain if there were anything you could do to make RP Nation's alert system function better for this game, you'd do it. =)

The crazy part is - I think it's only IC? I appear to get OOC posts (at least most of the time? I think)? =)

Mercy sheathed Black Wind and turned and looked at Fat Cat. Something had been bothering her.

"Fat Cat, I know you promised Blessed Luna that you would return the Spellbreaker, and I am all for keeping that oath, but could we not perhaps ask Luna if we could use the artifact to fight the Empress? She had commanded some very powerful sorcery. Such an artifact would be a valuable asset in our fight, which right now the odds are definitely in her favor. I am not saying to just take the artifact, no, I am just asking if we could somehow ask Luna to use it for this fight which is affecting all of Creation."
Eonivar Eonivar Sorry I missed this post.

Yeeeep, no notifications for me for a while either (wonder if it's thread size?).

Anyway, popping in to say:
"You and perhaps three others of the Fellowship are all that remain"

...huh. Would those three be called Reyna, Perlata and Between, by any chance?

Psychie Psychie Del's initial reaction would normally be to travel to Yu-Shan to check on the allegation of the order being wiped out. Do you want to play that out, or just have it happen while Fat Cat is heading off to Rathess?

I had planned on doing a quick scene with Fat Cat in Rathess, so I can do something similar with Del in Yu-Shan and pick up with everyone reuniting in Antonia's and Dunbar's glade.

I am having second thoughts for this story if Mercy is the right fit for this narrative and I am considering changing characters at this junction. I don't know if I just did not choose the right things for Mercy or what. I think I am just not sure where I want to go with her and that maybe a new character may serve the story better.

A couple of thoughts and options on this:

1. I could go towards a more martial character and get away from the Sorcery angle all together...maybe the general that they need..who could be a Sidereal survivor or a Solar...and I know some of the other characters of the present circle have had an inkling to get into sorcery.
2. If we still want a sorcerer/necromancer, I could bring a version of my unplayed Lunar Necromancer/Sorcerer from the Icy Wastes game which does not appear to be going anywhere. That character is much more colorful and learned than Mercy.

Remember Mercy was my very first go around for an exalted character and I am afraid I have made her a bit one dimensional.

Thoughts on this?

Remember Mercy was my very first go around for an exalted character and I am afraid I have made her a bit one dimensional.
Eonivar Eonivar Eon? =) O Mighty Fat Cat is my first Lunar and Exalted. Ever. If someone said he was one-dimensional, well, who am I to say otherwise? All I know is that he's the right guy for me and he is far more useful in a team full of Solars (and popular) than I would have ever imagined. =)

But most of all, I am having fun with him!

Eon, if you're not having fun, you have to change it in a way that does right by your soul. What would be the most fun road for you?

I am having second thoughts for this story if Mercy is the right fit for this narrative and I am considering changing characters at this junction. I don't know if I just did not choose the right things for Mercy or what. I think I am just not sure where I want to go with her and that maybe a new character may serve the story better.

A couple of thoughts and options on this:

1. I could go towards a more martial character and get away from the Sorcery angle all together...maybe the general that they need..who could be a Sidereal survivor or a Solar...and I know some of the other characters of the present circle have had an inkling to get into sorcery.
2. If we still want a sorcerer/necromancer, I could bring a version of my unplayed Lunar Necromancer/Sorcerer from the Icy Wastes game which does not appear to be going anywhere. That character is much more colorful and learned than Mercy.

Thoughts on this?

If you are thinking of changing characters, this is probably the best time to do so. Mercy could stay at the glade with Dunbar to learn more from his books and his own experiences. With the current mix of characters we have, I would avoid an Abyssal but another Lunar certainly fit in well enough. I can work just about any change you wish to make into the story.

I personally would like to see your sorcerer character, since no one else has that ability. But Purr has it right that you should play something that speaks to you. What would you be interested in?

I am the last person to complain about changing characters with my own switch to Delilah. But that being said, I’m down with whatever character idea you come to with. Another Lunar, either a sorcerer or general, could be really cool to see.

Or you could go with another Solar and get some War Charms for troop training and build up a group of rabble into a cohesive and expertly trained soldiers.

Psychie Psychie Not to derail this productive subject, but do you want a post from me concerning Fat Cat's travel to Rathess?

A post regarding your travel there and arriving at the city will be good. I have a small scene in mind at the tomb of Mor’du for you.

Eonivar Eonivar any decisions on what you’d like to do with a new character yet? Please don’t think I’m trying to rush you; I’m just interested in seeing what you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back