[Inside the Great Maker] Musings of the Maker

Several people fit into that category. Please post your reactions in the IC thread, along with a Perception + Awareness roll to examine the scene for the most seriously wounded.

At least this die roller is better than the last one we had on the site. That one was absolutely horrid. This current roller is much better.

Perhaps this one is less fair. Its funny, but most people interpret truly random dice rolls to be weighted against them.

Exthalion said:
Perhaps this one is less fair. Its funny, but most people interpret truly random dice rolls to be weighted against them.
Hear! hear!

That said, almost every programming language has a very good random number generator, coding one that's skewed wither way is extra work, thus I don't believe it to be very common at all.

jel said:
Sorry was not getting notices that this game was even still going on. sorry i have not posted in a while.
Now that the initial fight is over, are you going to post at all? I'd hate to have characters go inactive so fast.

@Orzhov has expressed an interest in joining in the game, and is working on a sheet. Once he's done, we'll see if we can nudge this story forward some more.

Curse you, Real Life! <shakes fist in the air> Seriously, that takes priority, of course. Good luck on the paper.

Any ability you want to raise can be done at any time. Attributes and Charms will require some time in the Vats, however.

Give me two rolls, one Per + Awareness, the second Int + Investigation

Quite the rolls, there. Give me a few and I'll post your results

Users who are viewing this thread

Back