[Inside the Great Maker] Musings of the Maker

Not a problem. I just didn't want you to accidentally short yourself.

Alright, I think I've got everything. Am I missing anything from my sheet aside from all those ridiculously complicated calculations I'm looking cross-eyed at?

From what I can see, you have a good sheet there. All you need to do is record your DVs, health levels, and soaks.

for familiar 2, the stats of an omen dog would work right? yeah i have no idea how to balance the familiar background.

Looking at the characters so far makes me wonder what the last two will have going for them. I do like what I see.

<shakes finger at MrSerious> Better get busy on it!

Looks like we have one sheet in the works and one that needs to be posted, then we can start. @MrSerious, how is the progress coming along?

It's not. Start the game without me and I'll get my character done when I can. Or just bring someone else in who can create a character in a more timely fashion

MrSerious said:
It's not. Start the game without me and I'll get my character done when I can. Or just bring someone else in who can create a character in a more timely fashion
I'm sorry to hear that. :( Once you have a sheet ready to go, I can add you into the game, assuming you are still interested. For everyone else, I'll make my final reviews and we can get started here shortly.

@DreamingofRoses, don't stress about combat. I'll be patient with you. You'll pick it up soon enough.

Is everyone planning on being from Kamak? I just want to make sure I don't miss something.

I sent a PM to @Exthalion to let him know about MrSerious not having a sheet ready, so we may have our five players anyways.

There was a possibility that someone would be a Champion of Yugash. I was just making sure.

Yah. I know you well enough to want to have you in the game. :cool: Whenever you are ready.

I'm off work this weekend. I'm hoping to be able to post the intro then, and we can get started. Is everyone on board with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back