Infamous: Repercussions

Name: The Doctor

Appearance:
images

History: Too much to remember

Personality: Sarcastic and very generous.

Inventory: Sonic Screwdriver

Faction: The Shadow Proclamation

Powers/Abilities: Time Manipulation he can bend time and regenteration

Goal: No goal yet

LunarShines said:
Name: The Doctor

Appearance:
images

History: Too much to remember

Personality: Sarcastic and very generous.

Inventory: Sonic Screwdriver

Faction: The Shadow Proclamation

Powers/Abilities: Time Manipulation he can bend time and regenteration

Goal: No goal yet
Sorry bro, but no. To start, time manipulation is way too vague, and potentially powerful of an ability to use.

well i dont know all the powers that there are can you list a few?

LunarShines said:
well i dont know all the powers that there are can you list a few?
Pretty much anything you can imagine. Some things are off limits, such as magic. This world is run on science, even WITH the advent of super powers.

Name: E.

Appearance:
images

History: He noticed he had a weird power when he was just a young boy

Personality: He is a very mysterious man and no one really knows anything about him.

Inventory: Gum

Faction: None yet

Powers/Abilities: He has the power of Technology and he absorbs his power from computers ,TVs, ETC.

Goal: none yet

LunarShines said:

Appearance:
images

History: He noticed he had a weird power when he was just a young boy

Personality: He is a very mysterious man and no one really knows anything about him.

Powers/Abilities: He has the power of Technology and he absorbs his power from computers ,TVs, ETC.

Okay, a "young boy" might be pushing it, as the blast only happened three years ago

next, a character already has the power of tech. You can still take it, just know that.

The history must be more in depth

A personality should be more in depth.

Appearance:
images

History: He noticed he had a weird power after an explosion accident a few years back and then he started training and improving trying to get used to using his powers. He made a base type of deal in a warehouse and he hid away there doing his training and stealing computers and other technology from local stores and he is still there to this day.

Personality: He is a very mysterious man and no one really knows anything about him and barely anyone knows he even exists just a few of friends. He is a kind man though hes one of those random strangers that help out other random strangers. He is a very quiet and very clever man.

I hope this one is ok.

Still quite vague in my opinion. (keep in mind, I'm not a GM or a co-GM) First, there are 2 co-GMs. Both of them need to approve for it to be accepted (Avid and Assailant.) In my opinion the history is still too short. Here's what I did for Alexander (My alchemy conduit)

History: Alex always went to school like a good little boy that he was. However, he acted younger than he was. He always enjoyed spending time with kids younger than him. He always enjoyed Mythology especially when it came to the concept of alchemy. When the blast hit, he lost everyone. He didn't know what to do. He was forced to mature quickly. He found out that his power was alchemy, and eventually came up with an idea to blend in. He becomes the greatest magician the world has ever known. Making fire out of thin air. Turning his wand into a yo-yo. (plastic) However, multiple times he has been exposed as a conduit and chased out of town.

Yes but i also want him to be a mysterious man also im in the middle of class so kinda difficult

We already have that in null...

Name: Null

Appearance (Images are Allowed): almost nothing is known about this man's appearance other than him often being seen with a suit. Due to his power, no one can describe his appearance.

History: all that is known about Null is that he is a master at chess, seems to have a endless amount of resources/money, and his main goal is trying to create world peace.

Personality:only works for himself. Will not hesitate to kill someone. Very prideful. Avoids direct confrontation for the most part. When he is directly confronted he tends to try and outsmart his opponent rather than using his powers immediately.

Inventory (Optional): can use his powers to disarm foes and call their sword/gun/other to him.

Faction (Optional): Mental Army

Allignment:None

Powers/Abilities

This is Null's CS. We've learned that he's about the same age as Felix. and who exactly he is.

Well id like to be mysterious whether or not someone else is

Ok, but make sure to include goals so we can decide which group would be best for him. Seriously, he needs to join someone's side... Probably the FFA or Null. If he's not in either group, he's gonna get sired or killed soon after he starts. (there is a time of immunity in the beginning) However if you do something stupid, where we can kill you. Immunity would not matter. (Keep in mind, this is all based off my opinion and what I know of the RP.)

can you list the groups and what theyre about please

The factions.

Null's "Mental Army" is a group of 4-5 people so far, who are in the neutral. They can get in dangerous situations, but usually never get killed because they never truly take sides.

The FFA or the Freedom Fighters Alliance is lead by Felix and is in constant conflict with everyone. Felix has dies twice and come back to life twice. It consists of 4-5 members as well.

The Shadow Army is lead by Felix's counterpart who we call Shadow. He has about 600 grunts right now, as well as some shadow conduits. (conduit dopplegangers) The only person who he ever doesn't truly want to kill is Null and his cohorts. Mainly because Null is an information trader.

The Sires, who you do not want to be a part of. They are all people who yes, are very powerful conduit vampires, but have no free will. Null has developed a working countermeasure against the Sires so it's a good idea to run into him.

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Oh ya, there are a few from the cannon such as the DUP or Reapers.

Netherdragon said:
The factions.
Null's "Mental Army" is a group of 4-5 people so far, who are in the neutral. They can get in dangerous situations, but usually never get killed because they never truly take sides.

The FFA or the Freedom Fighters Alliance is lead by Felix and is in constant conflict with everyone. Felix has dies twice and come back to life twice. It consists of 4-5 members as well.

The Shadow Army is lead by Felix's counterpart who we call Shadow. He has about 600 grunts right now, as well as some shadow conduits. (conduit dopplegangers) The only person who he ever doesn't truly want to kill is Null and his cohorts. Mainly because Null is an information trader.

The Sires, who you do not want to be a part of. They are all people who yes, are very powerful conduit vampires, but have no free will. Null has developed a working countermeasure against the Sires so it's a good idea to run into him.

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Oh ya, there are a few from the cannon such as the DUP or Reapers.
There's no mental army, don't listen to him.

Netherdragon said:
Yes there is, it's just not considered by that name. By mental army, I mean Null and his little group.
So, Null and Shard. Basically. There's no "army" I really wouldn't it that.

Netherdragon said:
No, just saying, who's he gonna turn to if not the FFA. Like you said, it's not exactly an army.
Well, let's see:

Shard will be a mother figure

Daniel is a friend figure and Max will be a father figure. More ties to the FFA

Can I make my own faction?

Ok then CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

so how do you want me to do it just state the name and purpose of the faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back