Infamous: Repercussions

ah

Name: E.

Appearance:
images

History: He noticed he had a weird power after an explosion accident a few years back and then he started training and improving trying to get used to using his powers. He made a base type of deal in a warehouse and he hid away there doing his training and stealing computers and other technology from local stores and he is still there to this day. He hides away from society so he cannot get caught but he will soon bring a revolution!

Personality: He is a very mysterious man and no one really knows anything about him and barely anyone knows he even exists just a few of friends. He is a kind man though hes one of those random strangers that help out other random strangers. He is a very quiet and very clever man.

Inventory: Gum

Faction: Creating his own

Powers/Abilities: He has the power of Technology and he absorbs his power from computers ,TVs, ETC.

Goal: To start his faction

Ok I hope this one shall be good enough.

LunarShines said:
ah

Appearance:
images

History: He noticed he had a weird power after an explosion accident a few years back and then he started training and improving trying to get used to using his powers. He made a base type of deal in a warehouse and he hid away there doing his training and stealing computers and other technology from local stores and he is still there to this day. He hides away from society so he cannot get caught but he will soon bring a revolution!

Personality: He is a very mysterious man and no one really knows anything about him and barely anyone knows he even exists just a few of friends. He is a kind man though hes one of those random strangers that help out other random strangers. He is a very quiet and very clever man.

Powers/Abilities: He has the power of Technology and he absorbs his power from computers ,TVs, ETC.

Goal: To start his faction

Ok I hope this one shall be good enough.
That goal is too vague. What would the faction attempt to do? What does HE want?

Appearance:
images

Goal: To start his faction and make it grow and eventually rule the world and make conduits rule over the humans and make humans be en-slaved or even killed. He wants conduits to rule over everything and he will do anything to get to it, So basically....Run.

I have thought about it and here is the outcome hope you like it c:

DAMNIT

Ill think for a minute

and check the overview

Appearance:
images

Goal: To control the media and slowly start to gain more power. He wants power and dosent care what he has to do to get it. His faction will be for anyone who wants power and control. He wants to spread the word of his soon uprising and faction. For power, For glory, for conduits!!!

to spread the word have you ever played the infamous games?????

medias a big part

LunarShines said:
to spread the word have you ever played the infamous games?????
medias a big part
I'm sorry, ignore Nether. You can have a faction that wants to rule the world, and NOT side with the sires. An easy excuse is that the leader of the sires enslaves his subordinates, so you can't really work with him without being enslaved. Or you disagree with the fact that he makes vampires. ignore him.

ok then back to original plan :3

I suppose that's fair enough. But don't ignore me. I'm just saying, when have we used media in this RP?

Just saw this and had to post it xD
dat_teeth_by_nothguy-d6rwvwy.jpg

Appearance:
images

Goal: To start his faction and make it grow and eventually rule the world and make conduits rule over the humans and make humans be en-slaved or even killed. He wants conduits to rule over everything and he will do anything to get to it, So basically....Run.

LunarShines said:

Appearance:
images

I say accepted, however you have to get @AvidElmV2 to accept it as well.

Name: Shin Williams "Upgrade"

Appearance:
review_warframe_large.jpg
tech suit

normal clothes:
tumblr_n38y3hVHGT1rs4cg7o1_500.jpg

History: Shin Williams, AKA upgrade, was an inventor and scientist for the first sons. When conduits started appearing everywhere, he began to wonder how to make them live in peace with normal human beings. To find out more, he began working for the first sons. When he found out what they were doing to conduits, he made a tech suit using all of his research on conduit abilities to escape from the facility. Since then, he has been wandering the city in the shadows, helping any conduit he can and trying to find somebody who can help him perfect his research.

Personality: Shin is fairly interested in scientific research, almost as much as Twilight is. He is a nice guy, and when agitated, begins to study whatever he can find, be it a person, animal, idea, or inanimate object.

Inventory:Tech suit, research notes, katana, energy gun.

Faction: Left the first sons, neutral good alignment.

Powers/Abilities: Tech suit, capable of speed and the ability to walk on walls using a space aged polymer on his feet.

Goal: To make the world a better place for both conduits and humans alike.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
Name: Shin Williams "Upgrade"

Appearance:
review_warframe_large.jpg
tech suit

normal clothes:
tumblr_n38y3hVHGT1rs4cg7o1_500.jpg

History: Shin Williams, AKA upgrade, was an inventor and scientist for the first sons. When conduits started appearing everywhere, he began to wonder how to make them live in peace with normal human beings. To find out more, he began working for the first sons. When he found out what they were doing to conduits, he made a tech suit using all of his research on conduit abilities to escape from the facility. Since then, he has been wandering the city in the shadows, helping any conduit he can and trying to find somebody who can help him perfect his research.

Personality: Shin is fairly interested in scientific research, almost as much as Twilight is. He is a nice guy, and when agitated, begins to study whatever he can find, be it a person, animal, idea, or inanimate object.

Inventory:Tech suit, research notes, katana, energy gun.

Faction: Left the first sons, neutral good alignment.

Powers/Abilities: Tech suit, capable of speed and the ability to walk on walls using a space aged polymer on his feet.

Goal: To make the world a better place for both conduits and humans alike.

[/QUOTE]
Love it. The suit made me cry tears of epicness. Just so you know, Shin will be getting chased down by the First Son's for leaving. Victor can't have anyone spilling his secrets, now can he? Accepted.

LunarShines said:

Appearance:
images

So, like Eugene from Second Son? Awesome. Just don't go all Mega-Angel on us. Accepted.

AvidElmV2 said:
Love it. The suit made me cry tears of epicness. Just so you know, Shin will be getting chased down by the First Son's for leaving. Victor can't have anyone spilling his secrets, now can he? Accepted.
Why thank you! it's from a free video game called Warframe, available on pc, ps4, and xbox one. And I'm fine with him getting chased down, I'll still try to keep him alive long enough to help out the FFA...And Dax.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Why thank you! it's from a free video game called Warframe, available on pc, ps4, and xbox one. And I'm fine with him getting chased down, I'll still try to keep him alive long enough to help out the FFA...And Dax.

[/QUOTE]
So many companions being made. Then again, I made Flux to accompany Blake so I don't really have much room to talk, huh?

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Why thank you! it's from a free video game called Warframe, available on pc, ps4, and xbox one. And I'm fine with him getting chased down, I'll still try to keep him alive long enough to help out the FFA...And Dax.

[/QUOTE]
Also, I tried to get Warframe. It broke my comp and I had to get a new one. Never downloading that thing again. Still, really good game. Even though I didn't get to play it..... *plays sad The Incredible Hulk music*

AvidElmV2 said:
So many companions being made. Then again, I made Flux to accompany Blake so I don't really have much room to talk, huh?

Also, I tried to get Warframe. It broke my comp and I had to get a new one. Never downloading that thing again. Still, really good game. Even though I didn't get to play it..... *plays sad The Incredible Hulk music*
tell me about it...I'm lucky my computer survived! It's much faster and easier if you use alienware computers,but shit like that is expensive.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]tell me about it...I'm lucky my computer survived! It's much faster and easier if you use alienware computers,but shit like that is expensive.

[/QUOTE]
I sold my lung trying to get an Alienware anything, but it wasn't enough........ I did, however, use to steal Alienware electronics. And then I took an arrow to the knee.

#ForeverLiveSkyrim

AvidElmV2 said:
I sold my lung trying to get an Alienware anything, but it wasn't enough........ I did, however, use to steal Alienware electronics. And then I took an arrow to the knee.
#ForeverLiveSkyrim
Actually, one of my school friends can build a perfect alienware computer for cheap, depending on your budget.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Actually, one of my school friends can build a perfect alienware computer for cheap, depending on your budget.

[/QUOTE]
*pulls out shotgun*

I need your friends address, name, and the material's he need's to build, at the most, 4 Alienware computers. I need to.... Keep him safe. You believe that, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back