• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Null, now TELL US!" Shadow says. "If he keeps evading the question, shoot him." He tells Nil.

They look at each other for a few seconds before looking back at Null. "Congrats, you have a very common name. Anything else you want to tell us?"

"What? Not ringing any bells? You were very close friends with me before the blast. Hell, we went to school together... Of course, after I gained my powers, I went into hiding." (Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN)

AvidElmV2 said:
"Hey.... What happened to you and Zabuza last night? You guy's were here one moment and gone the next..."
Xavier's face steadily turned red as the cogs inside Xavier's head whirred. After a lengthy pause, he simply replied.

"We went out for blood." The heat was collecting beneath the collar of his shirt as he buttoned up the top button, hiding any possible hickeys, yet his face was the most serious Hayabusa had seen. It almost seemed to say, "Ask anymore and you will never see daylight", and the entire air around him turned lethal for a moment.

Felix lowered his sword somewhat.

"Should I shoot him?" Nil asks.

"No... let this play out."

"Y- you lie! You read my mind, and now you are feeding me lies!" Felix yells. "Matthew's probably dead!"

AB2320 said:
Xander woke up. "Sorry... The... Epileptics don't do flashing lights." He stood up. "Blake.... Who were those people that ran out of the door? You had blood on your shirt... I don't mind that you killled anyone. Now a days there are probably a bunch of conduits who use their powers for evil, but, who were they?"
"Reapers. The blood, sadly, is my own. They shot me a couple of times." Blake rolled up his shirt to show the wounds, which were still healing. "See? So you don't have to worry about me killing you in your sleep or anything. So! Introductions! Like I said, I'm Blake. You already said your name Xander, so what about you lady?" Flux was at the wall staring at the switch to turn on the dance floor before she turned to Blake. "Flux. Laugh and I break your arms." Blake held back a bit of laughter before he straightened up and smiled. "Okay, Flux. So, now that we know one another, is there anything you guy's wanna say?"

Otakuyaki said:
Xavier's face steadily turned red as the cogs inside Xavier's head whirred. After a lengthy pause, he simply replied.
"We went out for blood." The heat was collecting beneath the collar of his shirt as he buttoned up the top button, hiding any possible hickeys, yet his face was the most serious Hayabusa had seen. It almost seemed to say, "Ask anymore and you will never see daylight", and the entire air around him turned lethal for a moment.
Hayabusa stared at xavier and laughed. "I've faced bigger threats than you, little man. So, you went you for blood huh? That's it? We'll see about that. Anyways, how about we.... We... Oh god.." Hayabusa turned and ran out the back door before he bent over and started to puke. Because it isn't a hang over if you don't wake up and don't puke five minutes in.

"No, Matthew is me. Why do you think I was so interested in going stargazing with you. I still wish I could go to space, but it wouldn't be as rewarding if I hypnotized NASA to let me go up there. I also remember how we used to play chess games. We were pretty evenly matched." Matthew Laughs.

Roo said:
Kat's eyebrows furrowed, and she tapped her foot slightly.
"It's practically the first thing I did after I woke up..."
"Oh? You woke up outside a ruined cafe right...?" Avalon asked.

Felix grits his teeth. "Stop screwing with me! You don't look anywhere near 17! There's no way you can be him!"

Shadow chuckles and looks at Dax. "Well, Dreamer Boy, Nully hear is claiming to be one of our friends from before the blast, which of course is impossible."

"Sure. I'm god." Null says with a deadpan expression. "Seriously though, Felix and I used to be very good friends, and we went to school together. As for my appearance, it changed during the blast. Think, was Sphinx always blue? No."

"I'm.... I'm Xander. I was walking home when the blast happened. I don't. I have no recollection of what happened. I just remember waking up about a mile from where you guys followed me and well, now I'm here." Xander walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. He found bread. "There are five slices. Here Blake, have two, and flux you take two." Xander ate the last piece in one bite. "Shame conduits still get hungry. "And have bladder issues, I'll be right back." said Blake, as he walked upstairs to the bathroom.

"Oh, sure, great excuse! Aging, hah! You can't just accelerated age, and then stop. Bullshit!" Felix says, getting angrier.

Xavier watched Hayabusa run out the back door, on the verge of vomiting. Admittedly, he had an odd feeling in his chest from swallowing back his vomit after leaving the hotel, but it shouldn't bother him. Hopefully, he thought. Following Hayabusa out, he had a frown on his face.

"Little man?" He asked, his voice monotone, and he palms his forehead. Am I not menacing in the slightest? Maybe that's why nobody took him seriously, before the blast, and even now.

"Well part of it, was that I used my power to force my body to age faster for a certain amount of time. So I wouldn't be recognized as Matthew. Think, what color eyes did Matthew have... Same as mine, blue."

Felix rolls his eyes. "Huh-huh, same eye color. Great. Thanks for that undeniable proof. Give me a memory, one I haven't thought about near you."

"Hmmm. Got it, remember when we tried to create that chess club in 8th grade, and printed all those advertisement memes? Unfortunately it never took off, yet I had fun trying to make it happen with you."

Assailant said:
Shadow chuckles and looks at Dax. "Well, Dreamer Boy, Nully hear is claiming to be one of our friends from before the blast, which of course is impossible."
"Oh anyone but you explain! jeez. Now then, where was I...Oh yeah! about to deck shadow in the schnoz!" Dax said as he raised his gauntlets again, still enchanted with light.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"Oh anyone but you explain! jeez. Now then, where was I...Oh yeah! about to deck shadow in the schnoz!" Dax said as he raised his gauntlets again, still enchanted with light.

[/QUOTE]
"Dax, hold off on that... no need to fight yet. Save your energy."

Felix dropped his sword. He hadn't thought about that memory in a long time. Like a really long time. "By god, it is you... why did you just leave me?"

Shadow's eyes widened and he laughed. "Hah! It really is you. Who woulda known?"

AB2320 said:
"I'm.... I'm Xander. I was walking home when the blast happened. I don't. I have no recollection of what happened. I just remember waking up about a mile from where you guys followed me and well, now I'm here." Xander walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. He found bread. "There are five slices. Here Blake, have two, and flux you take two." Xander ate the last piece in one bite. "Shame conduits still get hungry. "And have bladder issues, I'll be right back." said Blake, as he walked upstairs to the bathroom.
Blake stuffs the bread into his mouth and chomps down on it while Flux eats her's silently and pulls out her notebook and pencil. She skected down an angel like figure before coloring it in blue. Blake sat down next to her and inspected the picture. "Oooooh. Nice. Who is it?" Flux continued to skect, not even looking up. "No one. I just jotted it down." Blake looked to her surprised. "Jotted!? You call that jotted!? That thing makes me want to rip off my eyes and glue them onto your paper so I can stare at it everyday of the week!" Flux look up to Blake and chuckled. "Thanks.... I think..."

"Nobody, that's what I said... my appearance changed... I lived in solitude. Mostly because at first, I couldn't handle all the voices in my head. However, it was also to protect those close to me, because if god forbid, they found out who I am, they may go after my old friends. Unfortunately... I did the opposite recently. Bates is dead. It may have been indirect but it was because of me." Null says as he stands up and dusts himself off. "I saw his name in the list of casualties when the DUP's started firing on one another because of my command."

"Dax... Now is really not the time, just give us a minute. I want to finish this conversation before we start fighting. Oh, and despite my original name, I still prefer to go by my alias."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back