• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Roo said:
"No," she answered flatly, "I think you have me confused. My name is not Scarlett."
"But... You're Scarlet Aminda Katastrofa..." Avalon said, using her full name.

"You have to remember? We were in love! Before the blast! I even proposed the day of it, matching rings... you've got the other!"Avalon tried to explain, showing her the one he wore on his finger, identical except for size.

Felix nods. "I suppose that's true. I'm lucky to have Max to talk to." He then looks as Null enters. "Hey, yeah, we're just showing a kid around. Er, we were... then Daniel took over the spotlight."

Daniel rushes in, still pulling Danny. "So that's all I've been shown so far. Not much, I know, but I've heard there are two MORE levels!"

"That's not a kid... That's a fully grown, shapeshifter conduit male." Null says "I first had my suspicions when I walked in and sensed a bit of blockage. Now, I know it's coming from him. A 10 year old child would not have the training required to resist my power."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat reached up to the ring on her necklace tracing over the ridges slowly. Over the years the ring had gone from a brilliant silver to a worn down chrome, while the jems turned to a cloudy grey blue glass. Yet it still stayed prepossessing.

"Katastrofa?" she inquired slowly.

Netherdragon said:
"That's not a kid... That's a fully grown, shapeshifter conduit male." Null says as he learns this through mind reading... (TIMES UP!!! should have left while you could > :) )
(Calling BS.)

Null found the kids mind to be a locked safe. Impossible to penetrate without massive amounts of effort.

Roo said:
Kat reached up to the ring on her necklace tracing over the ridges slowly. Over the years the ring had gone from a brilliant silver to a worn down chrome, while the jems turned to a cloudy grey blue glass. Yet it still stayed prepossessing.
"Katastrofa?" she inquired slowly.
"Yes... Scarlet Aminda Katastrofa" Avalon said slowly and quietly, confused and hurt.

(( You were so insistent on two T's in Scarlett but now you're not doing it. xD ))

Kat's eyes narrowed, "I think... I'll just be on my way now."

Roo said:
(( You were so insistent on two T's in Scarlett but now you're not doing it. xD ))
Kat's eyes narrowed, "I think... I'll just be on my way now."
Avalon stared at her with a broken look, "S...Scarlett.... You... You can't have forgotten me...I don't know how I'll go on...when I seen you three years ago near the blast you looked dead. Then I went into a coma... I've only been awake a day and find you're alive but... You don't remember me... please tell me you do... please..." Avalon begged, tears flowing freely from his face now.

Netherdragon said:
"That's not a kid... That's a fully grown, shapeshifter conduit male." Null says as he learns this through mind reading... (TIMES UP!!! should have left while you could > :) )
Dax stands up from his position of leaning against the wall. "Hey guys? Is there something I'm missing here, like who you people are??"

"Dax, now is really not the best time to explain, especially considering there is a mole right in front of us." Null says.

Shard pins him to the wall with crystal spikes. "To think I felt pity for you."

Netherdragon said:
"Dax, now is really not the best time to explain, especially considering there is a mole right in front of us." Null says.
Shard pins him to the wall with crystal spikes. "To think I felt pity for you."
"Whoa, Whoa hold up guys, let's give the kid a chance to explain himself first."

Johnomono said:
Avalon stared at her with a broken look, "S...Scarlett.... You... You can't have forgotten me...I don't know how I'll go on...when I seen you three years ago near the blast you looked dead. Then I went into a coma... I've only been awake a day and find you're alive but... You don't remember me... please tell me you do... please..." Avalon begged, tears flowing freely from his face now.
"Look dude, I'm sorry but I've never seen you before," Kat said with a bit of a puff, starting to get frustrated with him starting to cry "I... Just, please stop crying."

Xander walked down the street with a lump in his throat. He knew no one watching, but he still couldn't bring himself to cry. He sat down, opened his wallet and pulled out a match. He lit it. It burned down to his finger before it went out. He threw it on the ground and then took out the picture of him and his grandparents. He began to tear up. Now he couldn't hold back. "I'll find you guys... I swear". He began to sob uncontrollably. For once in his life he missed school. Everyone there hated him but at least he wasn't alone. Now... He was alone. He began to become angry. He turned into steel and began to smash the concrete. "Why me?!" He screamed with every punch, "Why me?!" He destroyed the two lane road. Nothing but uncharted fragments of black cement. He panted heavily. He turned human again. He fell to the broken concrete and took a deep breath. "I'll find you Grandpa. Grandma. Even if I have to use my curse. I will find you guys"

He fell asleep.

Felix thinks about this before Daniel jumps in the way. "Now mr, that's not nice to say! Don't lie about who he is! Now apologize... i-if you don't mind."

"Daniel, don't be so naive." Null says, "look at his face..." There is sweat running down the side of Shifter's face. "Your charade is over Shifter, or what ever your name is, now how bout you tell us the truth, conduit." Null says as he interrogates Danny

Daniel gets up in Null's face before Danny could say anything. "Hey! Stop mean man! You can't say that about such a young boy! He's obviously not 25! He looks more like he's ten!"

Assailant said:
Daniel gets up in Null's face before Danny could say anything. "Hey! Stop mean man! You can't say that about such a young boy! He's obviously not 25! He looks more like he's ten!"
Dax looks at Daniel. "Daniel, is it? Listen here feather boy, i understand your whole concern thing, but if this whole shapeshifting thing is true, couldn't he disguise himself as a 10 year old?

Flux had been walking around New York exploring until she came across a kid burning matches. She was about to approach him when he turned into steel. Flux ran into an alley way and watched the kid from there as he smashed the ground, sending concrete shards every where. "God that kid has some issues..... And curse? He considers that a curse? I would KILL to be able to turn into steel." Flux jumped when she heard a voice behind her. "I know right!" She turned around to see a pale kid standing behind her. "Hi. I'm Blake." Flux waved and turned back to see the kid was asleep. "Hmm..... He's asleep...." Blake walked past her and stood next to the kid. "Ya. That's pretty obvious....." Flux sighed and walked over to Xander before nudging him with her boot. "Hey. Kid, you okay?" Blake looked to Flux and smiled. "Of course he's okay! He was just tired!" Flux looked to Blake with a blank expression on her face. "I know that. But it's not normal for a kid to scream out about having a curse and finding his grandparents."

(What I'm about to do is mainly to get out of the argument.)

"Ugh!" Daniel groans. "I'm gonna go outside." Daniel walks outside and opens the Crystal door before closing it, and turning around, and-

"Oh!" Daniel yelps in surprise. "Felix. I'm sorry, I... didn't see you there."

"Huh?" Shadow replies, before grinning. "Yes... Felix. I'm Felix."

"Of course you are." Daniel says before squeaking. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude."

"You should be." Shadow says with an evil grin.

"Wha- what do you mean?"

"Worthless piece of shit like you, I don't have time to deal with you."

"I- I'm sorry! I was worried I'd be a burden!" Daniel says as tears start to well up in his eyes. "I-I'll leave!"

"Oh no." Shadow grins. "You deserve much worse."

"Wha- what do you mean?" Daniel says before being screaming as he's punched in the face by Shadow as he grabs his collar.

"Shut the hell up and I'll make it less painful." Shadow says grinning as he drags Daniel away into an alleyway, Daniel leaving a trail of tears in the way.

"GUYS!!! Shadow is here! Right outside! " Null senses the fear Daniel feels. "Shifter, want to redeem yourself? then help us deal with this guy." Dammit, Shadow, did you really tag me? Thats the only way you could have followed me. Null thinks. "Ok, here's the plan. We're leading him to the training arena... If we get some light in there, it will reflect off the mirrors, weakening him."

Shard then forms a luminescent crystal that shines off radiant light, and she goes to place it in the training room.

(I'm voiding further mind prying while I was afk)

Danny dropped to his knees after the first attack, thankfully his block had held and could hold.

Time for theatrics.

Danny slowly stood, shaking.

"I'm ten jerk face! My father taught me that because he knew how others like him were. Other mind readers, thinking they can barge into a persons last sanctuary uninvited. And you proved him right!" Danny screamed, tears streaming down his face.

"My father's last words to me before he died a year ago was to never let anyone in my mind! It is my last sanctuary! You have no right to it! DON'T DO IT AGAIN!" Danny screeched, tears pouring from his face as he fell to his knees with a sob, the memories of his dead father landing atop him like weights.

Netherdragon said:
"GUYS!!! Shadow is here! Right outside! " Null senses the fear Daniel feels. "Shifter, want to redeem yourself? then help us deal with this guy." Null then feels something on his back. He pulls it off and finds that Shadow tagged him. Dammit, Shadow, did you really tag me? Ok, here's the plan. We're leading him to the training arena... If we get some light in there, it will reflect off the mirrors, weakening him."
Shard then forms a luminescent crystal that shines off radiant light, and she goes to place it in the training room.
Dax runs after them. "Guys wait!!" he yells as he summons his hoverboard.

Xander woke up to the unpleasant kick of a stranger. "Hmadsmafgsda fivmore.... WOAH!!" He shot up out of his vulnerable sleep state. He sat there... He was terrified, but stood his ground. "Who... Who are you guys? He said." He sees the cracked pavement and remembers his tantrum. He looks back at the strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back