• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru gasped at the swordfish. "I lost all memory of the past conversation so don't try to say anything."

Dei-Loki snickered once more. "Alright, time t' fill the cart. Was just swordfish mama needed, yeah?.. Did we need t' pick anything else up?"

"Yes! That's all she needed." He thought for a second more before nodding. "Yeah that's it."

Dei-Loki nodded, riding the cart closer to the feesh as he would lean forward and ride it on the way. "Grab as many as ya can that fit in here." He tapped the edge of the cart.

"I mean, we can get the ingredients for it. Just don't expect me to make them, i don't know how."

"Uncle Reaver does. I just gotta bug him f'r it." Dei-Loki smiled a bit. "Shouldn't be too hard tho."

"Oooooooo, both are definitely his weakness. Especially your Uncle Graham's need for food and especially sweets."

"MHMMM." Dei-Loki nodded quickly. "All I gotta do is tell him we picked up the stuff for it and he'll be on my side. Such an awesome dorkle." He smiled.

(Ya feel that, Graham? YA FEEL THAT IN YOUR HEART, WHEREVER YOU ARE!?)

"MHMMM." Dei-Loki nodded quickly. "All I gotta do is tell him we picked up the stuff for it and he'll be on my side. Such an awesome dorkle." He smiled.

(Ya feel that, Graham? YA FEEL THAT IN YOUR HEART, WHEREVER YOU ARE!?)
(XD "OOF!"
Reaver: "What's wrong?"
"I think i just got shot by love!" )
Masaru snickered, "i guess so."

(XD "OOF!"
Reaver: "What's wrong?"
"I think i just got shot by love!" )
Masaru snickered, "i guess so."

(XD
"From where!?"
"I DUNNO! IT WAS ONE OF THE POTATOES!")

"Shall we go pick up that stuff, then, too?"