• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"You better be, dog." he smirked.

Dei-Loki perked up at this, closing his eyes as he moved to the front of the cart before stepping on the bottom bar and clinging to the basket. "Ya know I will be. I am da best boi."

"Hey you're welcome." He snickered, shaking his head.

Dei-Loki grinned, twitching an ear and hopping down off the cart once they were at the isle. "Ya can thank the Dorkles 3 fer that. We used t' have shopping cart races when we went shopping. Drove mam crazy because she would always be worried that we'd get hurt." He sighed fondly at the memory.

Dei-Loki grinned, twitching an ear and hopping down off the cart once they were at the isle. "Ya can thank the Dorkles 3 fer that. We used t' have shopping cart races when we went shopping. Drove mam crazy because she would always be worried that we'd get hurt." He sighed fondly at the memory.
"I'm surprised you guys weren't severally damaged dfrom a lot of things."

"I'm surprised you guys weren't severally damaged dfrom a lot of things."

"Would ya consider being concussed several times severe damage?" Dei-Loki asked. "I'm pretty sure the reason my ADHD is significantly worse is because of th-- OOOOOO," He snagged a bag of samoas, quickly looking it over before glancing to Masaru with a wide grin. "These are sooo good."

"Would ya consider being concussed several times severe damage?" Dei-Loki asked. "I'm pretty sure the reason my ADHD is significantly worse is because of th-- OOOOOO," He snagged a bag of samoas, quickly looking it over before glancing to Masaru with a wide grin. "These are sooo good."
Masaru blinked before smiling. "Yup, definitely worse. What the fuck are those?"

Masaru blinked before smiling. "Yup, definitely worse. What the fuck are those?"

"Did--... I did it again, didn't I?" Dei-Loki sighed, before perking up and wagging his tail quickly. "Caramel coated, coconut chocolate cookies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back