• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Did you not just say you are devoted to caramel?"

(XD)

Dei-Loki snarled at that, giving a low growl as he'd hug the cookies to himself. "She shoulda fockin' known better..." He said in a threatening tone.

"Know that no one will ever take me away from you. Flaunt me around like a trophy. That's what normal people do, i think."

"Normal people are weird. I'd rather cleave a skull." Dei-Loki pouted at this, thinking it was a TOTALLY NORMAL COMMENT.

"Normal people are weird. I'd rather cleave a skull." Dei-Loki pouted at this, thinking it was a TOTALLY NORMAL COMMENT.
(I love our normal babies XD)
"It doesn't even happen that often. There's not a lot of people that are going up to me and hitting on me. So don't kill the ones that do. They're rare."

(I love our normal babies XD)
"It doesn't even happen that often. There's not a lot of people that are going up to me and hitting on me. So don't kill the ones that do. They're rare."

((Me too.))

Dei-Loki sighed. "But the last guy that flirted with me, ya get t' knock across the bar like what happened last Saturday?"

((OOOOOH, IT'S SATURDAY NIIIGHT.))

((Me too.))

Dei-Loki sighed. "But the last guy that flirted with me, ya get t' knock across the bar like what happened last Saturday?"

((OOOOOH, IT'S SATURDAY NIIIGHT.))
(XD)
"That's because-" he waited until they were in an empty aisle before grabbing Dei by the arm and pulling him until his arms held him against him before kissing his chin. "you are mine, dog~. And I do as I please." He then dropped him, "and besides, i only kicked his ass, you're trying to kill people. There's a difference."

(XD)
"That's because-" he waited until they were in an empty aisle before grabbing Dei by the arm and pulling him until his arms held him against him before kissing his chin. "you are mine, dog~. And I do as I please." He then dropped him, "and besides, i only kicked his ass, you're trying to kill people. There's a difference."

Dei-Loki perked his ears as he'd been tugged into the hug before yelping out of surprise after he'd been dropped onto his buuuutt, as he wasn't expecting to be let go. He huffed, grinning. "But if ya kill 'em, there's no possible assault charges, or bad press."

Dei-Loki perked his ears as he'd been tugged into the hug before yelping out of surprise after he'd been dropped onto his buuuutt, as he wasn't expecting to be let go. He huffed, grinning. "But if ya kill 'em, there's no possible assault charges, or bad press."
Masaru leaned down, smirking. "But if our children ever notice how their daddies are psychotic killers, it could be veeeeery dangerous."

Masaru leaned down, smirking. "But if our children ever notice how their daddies are psychotic killers, it could be veeeeery dangerous."

Dei-Loki pouted at this, sighing gently. "AaaaaAAAAAH, YER RIGHT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back