• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(XD)
"Don't make me mad when i'm kissing you then."

"I swear t' the gods, this is why I should be lucky for the regeneration gene - but I'll definitely try not to." Dei-Loki huffed, snickering soon after. "Wanna go get this done now?"

"Enough to make me eat more fish."

"Wanna know what I learned about fish the other day?" Dei-Loki tilted his head to the side, heading out as he held the carriage door open for Masaru.

"What did you learn about fish? It better not ruin me." He got out.

Dei-Loki no sooner shut the carriage door, shaking his head. "Nah, I don't think it will." He grinned, pocketing his hands. "What I learned is something my dad told me that happened on a fishing trip."

(I KNOW THAT SOUNDS BAD BUT IT REALLY ISN'T, I PROMISE.)

Dei-Loki no sooner shut the carriage door, shaking his head. "Nah, I don't think it will." He grinned, pocketing his hands. "What I learned is something my dad told me that happened on a fishing trip."

(I KNOW THAT SOUNDS BAD BUT IT REALLY ISN'T, I PROMISE.)
(XD I HOPE SO)
"And what is that?"

(XD I HOPE SO)
"And what is that?"

"Well, I guess both he and Reaver went out fishing on a boat at night when we were visiting Mรกkrum awhile back, and they had a lantern on the rowboat they'd been on." Dei-Loki began to lead the way to the shop. "And there were these things called needle fish that they, at the time, didn't even think were around in the Mรกkrish waters. Not until after they saw these little fish that were literally flinging themselves into the boat. Turns out they're attracted t' lights like moths, and they've actually impaled people."

"Well, I guess both he and Reaver went out fishing on a boat at night when we were visiting Mรกkrum awhile back, and they had a lantern on the rowboat they'd been on." Dei-Loki began to lead the way to the shop. "And there were these things called needle fish that they, at the time, didn't even think were around in the Mรกkrish waters. Not until after they saw these little fish that were literally flinging themselves into the boat. Turns out they're attracted t' lights like moths, and they've actually impaled people."
"Really!? Now that's actually my kinda fish!"

Masaru nodded, "right, then i'll have to remind myself later."

Dei-Loki nodded as well. "We've got the family vacation there comin' up, anyways. So even if ya don't remember, you'll still get t' see the deadly fishies."

"I know, i'm very handsome." he smirked at that.
(Ficking, kill em')

Dei-Loki squinted, taking a water bottle out of nowhere before having sprayed Masaru with it like one would do with a cat. "Bad!"

(MAGIIIICK.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back