• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Are we sharing it?"

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I'm pinning my own under my other hand, y' can have this whole one, if y'want it. I just didn't know if ya wanna play with yer food like I normally do, or not."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I'm pinning my own under my other hand, y' can have this whole one, if y'want it. I just didn't know if ya wanna play with yer food like I normally do, or not."
Masaru took the rat before quickly putting his mouth over the rat's face and sucking the soul right on it until it was nothing but a meat packet and ate the rest.

(I CAN"T GO TOO DETAILED INTO THIS ;w; I LOVE RATS! I LOVE ANIMALS! AND YET I'M STILL AN OMNIVORE!)

Masaru took the rat before quickly putting his mouth over the rat's face and sucking the soul right on it until it was nothing but a meat packet and ate the rest.

(I CAN"T GO TOO DETAILED INTO THIS ;w; I LOVE RATS! I LOVE ANIMALS! AND YET I'M STILL AN OMNIVORE!)

(Why does this make me hungry?
XD )

Dei-Loki watched as he held his own rat in his hands, purposely causing it to do nothing but the equivalent of running endlessly, like when you let a bug walk from one finger to the other repeatedly. "I'll never get over how tempting you make removing the life force out of something seem~" He snickered darkly, blocking the hole up in the cabinet while purposely keeping the rodent cornered, an evil grin on Dei-Loki's face as he'd fool it into having an escape before the wolf would drag it right back into place. "Awwww, you wanted t' leaaave? But we're having so much fuuun~"

(Dipper has got a serious head problem.)

(Why does this make me hungry?
XD )

Dei-Loki watched as he held his own rat in his hands, purposely causing it to do nothing but the equivalent of running endlessly, like when you let a bug walk from one finger to the other repeatedly. "I'll never get over how tempting you make removing the life force out of something seem~" He snickered darkly, blocking the hole up in the cabinet while purposely keeping the rodent cornered, an evil grin on Dei-Loki's face as he'd fool it into having an escape before the wolf would drag it right back into place. "Awwww, you wanted t' leaaave? But we're having so much fuuun~"

(Dipper has got a serious head problem.)
(Both of you are so strange XD)

"And you call me the sadist?" He snickerd.

(Both of you are so strange XD)

"And you call me the sadist?" He snickerd.

(HEY, I ONLY TORTURE BUGS.
XD )

Dei-Loki grinned at this. "Aaaaaah, this bastard deserves it, though. He's the one that's been gettin' int' the caramel bags so I know he'll be extra special~"

(Jesus Christ someone get this boy some meds and an intensive care therapist.)

(HEY, I ONLY TORTURE BUGS.
XD )

Dei-Loki grinned at this. "Aaaaaah, this bastard deserves it, though. He's the one that's been gettin' int' the caramel bags so I know he'll be extra special~"

(Jesus Christ someone get this boy some meds and an intensive care therapist.)
(XD)

Masaru blinked, "you are a parent, y'know that right?"

(XD)

Masaru blinked, "you are a parent, y'know that right?"

Dei-Loki blinked, smiling over to Masaru as he pinned the rat down so it couldn't escape given the distraction. "And Gods help those who hurt this mother wolf devil's young~"

("What?"

"I am not okay. I think I need to talk to Dr. Nelson today. Like... right now." )

Dei-Loki blinked, smiling over to Masaru as he pinned the rat down so it couldn't escape given the distraction. "And Gods help those who hurt this mother wolf devil's young~"

("What?"

"I am not okay. I think I need to talk to Dr. Nelson today. Like... right now." )
(XD)

Masaru snickered, "i worry about you. . . . sometimes."

(XD)

Masaru snickered, "i worry about you. . . . sometimes."

"Is this one of those times?" Dei-Loki lifted the rat, finally deciding to eat it as he lowered it into his mouth before biting and shaking it.

Masaru watched im before nodding. "Yes. Yes it is."

Dei-Loki tossed the dead rat about before ingesting his meal that Malvo and Yuki would probably cry at if they saw. "I'm okay, though~ Just hungry."

(He a strange good boi?)

Masaru nodded, "that's understandable."

(A very strange, good boi.)

Dei-Loki snickered, sighing in a bit of relief as he wiped the blood from his own face. "... I won't tell Yuki if you don't tell Malvo."

"Especially their puppy dog eyes. Nasty."

Dei-Loki scrunched up his face in disgust. "Seriously. Don't they know we gotta eat too!?"

(He's becoming more and more like Adrian and I don't know how to feel.)

Dei-Loki scrunched up his face in disgust. "Seriously. Don't they know we gotta eat too!?"

(He's becoming more and more like Adrian and I don't know how to feel.)
(XD me neither. As long as there are no puns, it's whatever)

"They do, but they don't like to hear it."

(XD me neither. As long as there are no puns, it's whatever)

"They do, but they don't like to hear it."

(NEVER. EVER.
Tons of dark humour, though. XD )

"I swear, if it was up t' them we'd be... vegans." Dei-Loki shuttered at the thought.

(MHMM)

"If it was up to them, we would be saints."

Dei-Loki cringed and then dramatically fell against Masaru, his hands trembling in front of him. "Just the thought is burning meee! Halp, Masaru! Return me t'darkness!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back