• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"You and your god dang appointments."
(I don't know if the kids are around)

(XD I mean we could just say they ran off to play?)

"Better than threatening you, isn't it?" Adrian glared over. "It's the only form of therapy I can tolerate for this "anger problem" you all claim to think I have." He used air quotes.

(XD I mean we could just say they ran off to play?)

"Better than threatening you, isn't it?" Adrian glared over. "It's the only form of therapy I can tolerate for this "anger problem" you all claim to think I have." He used air quotes.
(XD i'm okay with that)

"I guess it is. And you do have it badly."

(XD i'm okay with that)

"I guess it is. And you do have it badly."

(Then, it's settled! They're off playing. XD )

"I DO NOT HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM!" Adrian growled, Zuzana having sighed as she stood up and softly patted Adrian's hair with a gentle smile.

"It's all that Viking blood that pumps through your veins. Sometimes I feel like you still want some of the old traditions back." She softly stated, Adrian having pouted but he didn't fight the patting.

"Price of being the top Berserker t' the chief all those years ago."

(Then, it's settled! They're off playing. XD )

"I DO NOT HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM!" Adrian growled, Zuzana having sighed as she stood up and softly patted Adrian's hair with a gentle smile.

"It's all that Viking blood that pumps through your veins. Sometimes I feel like you still want some of the old traditions back." She softly stated, Adrian having pouted but he didn't fight the patting.

"Price of being the top Berserker t' the chief all those years ago."
(WOOOOO XD)

"So you do have anger issues."

(WOOOOO XD)

"So you do have anger issues."

Adrian looked up, glaring at Masaru again. "Boy--"

And Zuzana softly hugged his head to her, continuing to pat the angry wolf, who'd whine in conflict as Zuzana softly hummed. "Shhhh~"

"I'm still surprised the ceremonial battles don't take place anymore." Dei-Loki stated, blinking.

Adrian looked up, glaring at Masaru again. "Boy--"

And Zuzana softly hugged his head to her, continuing to pat the angry wolf, who'd whine in conflict as Zuzana softly hummed. "Shhhh~"

"I'm still surprised the ceremonial battles don't take place anymore." Dei-Loki stated, blinking.
Masaru snickered before looking to Dei. "They probably do somewhere out there."

Masaru snickered before looking to Dei. "They probably do somewhere out there."

Adrian grumbled at the snickering as Dei-Loki blinked and shrugged.

"Yeah, probably. But it most likely will never be like what I've heard about."

"True, things just change. Just never Adrian's anger."

(MASARU XD)

( XD )

Adrian snarled at that, moving to lunge over the couch but he was stopped by Zuzana's tightening embrace. Zuzana then shot her strong and famous Cheshyre glare at Masaru, causing even Dei-Loki to scramble into hiding within the cabinets under the counter and he wasn't even the one receiving it.

(BOOM.
MAMA BEAR DON'T PLAY NO GAMES. RESPECC THE MAMOSO.)

( XD )

Adrian snarled at that, moving to lunge over the couch but he was stopped by Zuzana's tightening embrace. Zuzana then shot her strong and famous Cheshyre glare at Masaru, causing even Dei-Loki to scramble into hiding within the cabinets under the counter and he wasn't even the one receiving it.

(BOOM.
MAMA BEAR DON'T PLAY NO GAMES. RESPECC THE MAMOSO.)
(XD RESPECC)

Masaru gulped, "i'm so sorry for the mean words, Adrian."

masaru sighed, "I will knock it off."

"Good." Zuzana smiled softly before looking down to Adrian. "And if you stop being such a grumpy wolf right now, I'll make deer steak t'night."

Adrian quickly popped up at this, looking to Zuzana with a smile and pleading eyes as he locked his fingers together. It was almost like he was on the verge of letting his ears and tail pop out. "You'd do that for me, Zuzu-Bear? I'll be a good boy!"

(AAAAAAAAAAAH ZUZIAN!)

"Good." Zuzana smiled softly before looking down to Adrian. "And if you stop being such a grumpy wolf right now, I'll make deer steak t'night."

Adrian quickly popped up at this, looking to Zuzana with a smile and pleading eyes as he locked his fingers together. It was almost like he was on the verge of letting his ears and tail pop out. "You'd do that for me, Zuzu-Bear? I'll be a good boy!"

(AAAAAAAAAAAH ZUZIAN!)
(AWWWWWWWWWWWW XD)

Masaru sighed shaking his head but kept his words to himself to not trigger another glare.

(AWWWWWWWWWWWW XD)

Masaru sighed shaking his head but kept his words to himself to not trigger another glare.

Dei-Loki opened the cupboard a crack. "Psssssst, Masaru." He'd then hold up a rat by the tail, waving the flailing creature around as if to coax the fox over.

(I'm gonna keep this up. It's too cute in my eyes not to. ;w; )

Zuzana snickered, closing her eyes as she'd nod. "Stay a good boy and I will."

Adrian held onto his grin, his ears and tail finally popping out as he closed his crimson irises. "I will, then. Only for you though!"

Zuzana eyed the ears, fighting every urge so she wouldn't pet them as she'd sigh with a gentle laugh from the excitement. "Thank you, Wolfy. My special puppy-dog."

(Is it suicide if your own characters kill you?)

Dei-Loki opened the cupboard a crack. "Psssssst, Masaru." He'd then hold up a rat by the tail, waving the flailing creature around as if to coax the fox over.

(I'm gonna keep this up. It's too cute in my eyes not to. ;w; )

Zuzana snickered, closing her eyes as she'd nod. "Stay a good boy and I will."

Adrian held onto his grin, his ears and tail finally popping out as he closed his crimson irises. "I will, then. Only for you though!"

Zuzana eyed the ears, fighting every urge so she wouldn't pet them as she'd sigh with a gentle laugh from the excitement. "Thank you, Wolfy. My special puppy-dog."

(Is it suicide if your own characters kill you?)
Masaru grinned, following after him like a zombie.

(That's fine and maaaaybe?)

Masaru grinned, following after him like a zombie.

(That's fine and maaaaybe?)

(RIP to me regardless. XD ;w; )

"Heeeeey buddy." Dei-Loki grinned, keeping the mouse held out to him.

"Can I sit with you until I get up and cook, or are you just gonna hog that entire couch with that fluffy tail of yours?" She whispered, a small devious smirk on her otherwise innocent face as she crouched down to speak to the wolfish male's ear.

Adrian would blush at this, quickly twitching said ear before grinning and moving his tail out of the way for her to sit. "Anything for the beautiful mistress~"

(RIP to me regardless. XD ;w; )

"Heeeeey buddy." Dei-Loki grinned, keeping the mouse held out to him.

"Can I sit with you until I get up and cook, or are you just gonna hog that entire couch with that fluffy tail of yours?" She whispered, a small devious smirk on her otherwise innocent face as she crouched down to speak to the wolfish male's ear.

Adrian would blush at this, quickly twitching said ear before grinning and moving his tail out of the way for her to sit. "Anything for the beautiful mistress~"
(XD mhmm i FEEEEEEEEEEEL)

Masaru opene dhis mouth, "feed me pleasE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back