• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki blinked, looking to Masaru as he pouted. "I'm sorry, I'm weak!"
Meara ran over to Masaru on her stubby legs before looking up. "Does daddi wuv us too?"

"Of course dadi loves you!" He picked her up and blew raspberries on her cheek which caused her to giggle.

Meara ran over to Masaru on her stubby legs before looking up. "Does daddi wuv us too?"

"Of course dadi loves you!" He picked her up and blew raspberries on her cheek which caused her to giggle.

(STUBBY LEEEEEGGSSSS)

Dei-Loki whined, hiding his face in Abel's hair. "Protect me from the cuteness, smol child!"

Abel giggled from the feeling before closing his eyes. "Noh escapea!"

(STUBBY LEEEEEGGSSSS)

Dei-Loki whined, hiding his face in Abel's hair. "Protect me from the cuteness, smol child!"

Abel giggled from the feeling before closing his eyes. "Noh escapea!"
(JUST FAT FREAKING LEGS AND THEY"RE SO SMOL ;w; )

Meara nodded, "we guv cuteness to aww!'

"But i don't wanna be equal."

"Dadi." She warned.

"Okay, i guess we're equal." He smirked.

"Oof, she told you! She's been hanging around her aunties and grandma, I can tell." Dei-Loki snickered, softly patting Meara's hair.

"Don't mock me." He squinted.

(BOI)

(BOI)

"I'm naaaaawt, I'm quoting memes and games. See?" Dei-Loki cleared his throat before scooting back towards the doorway that led between the kitchen and lounge. And, after moving the kids away a bit so he wouldn't yell in their ears, he called out to the werewolf on the couch that was watching... some movie; "DAD!"

Adrian paused, peeking over the couch. "What?"

"Give a Kratos impression!"

Adrian blinked, flopping over as he squinted. "You're not ready, BOI."

(BOI)

"I'm naaaaawt, I'm quoting memes and games. See?" Dei-Loki cleared his throat before scooting back towards the doorway that led between the kitchen and lounge. And, after moving the kids away a bit so he wouldn't yell in their ears, he called out to the werewolf on the couch that was watching... some movie; "DAD!"

Adrian paused, peeking over the couch. "What?"

"Give a Kratos impression!"

Adrian blinked, flopping over as he squinted. "You're not ready, BOI."
Masaru blinked, "i disown you both."

Masaru blinked, "i disown you both."

Adrian pointed. "HAH! JOKES ON YOU, BOY! I'M NOT OWNED BY ANYONE!"

"Adrian!" Zuzana looked up from her book, squinting to her husband. "Inside voice, please."

"Sorry, Zuzu-bear." Adrian then pouted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back