• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki cringed and then dramatically fell against Masaru, his hands trembling in front of him. "Just the thought is burning meee! Halp, Masaru! Return me t'darkness!"
Masaru grinned, putting the padding on his thumb on Dei's bottom lip, dragging it down. "Shall I kiss you until you become as bitter as I?" The lip jutted back out under his thumb with Masaru's delight.

(THIS SHOW"S GOT ME TALKIN LIKE THIS! BLAME IT ON THE SHOW!)

Masaru grinned, putting the padding on his thumb on Dei's bottom lip, dragging it down. "Shall I kiss you until you become as bitter as I?" The lip jutted back out under his thumb with Masaru's delight.

(THIS SHOW"S GOT ME TALKIN LIKE THIS! BLAME IT ON THE SHOW!)

( XD )

As his lip bounced back, Dei-Loki managed a small pout to koat the smile to which lay beneath the act. "If it shall drag me from light, so be it~"

(I...
Yep, got me too.)

( XD )

As his lip bounced back, Dei-Loki managed a small pout to koat the smile to which lay beneath the act. "If it shall drag me from light, so be it~"

(I...
Yep, got me too.)
(EEEEEEEEEEE XD)

"Then I will make you go blind in the darkness, lover~." He kissed him ferociously on the lips.

He then broke away after a few seconds. "Is that enough or do you need more?"

Dei-Loki raised his hand, pinching his fingers together with a gentle, passion-drowned smirk. "Maybe just a little more~"

Masaru kissed him again, passionately. His hands going under his shirt, rising it up.

Dei-Loki returned the kiss once more, snickering beneath it while lifting his arms up to lock around Masaru's neck.

(Y'know what's a fun way of censorship?
Big bad angry wolf dads.
. . .
I'LL HOLD BACK FROM IT HAPPENING, I'M JUST SAYIN'. XD )

Dei-Loki returned the kiss once more, snickering beneath it while lifting his arms up to lock around Masaru's neck.

(Y'know what's a fun way of censorship?
Big bad angry wolf dads.
. . .
I'LL HOLD BACK FROM IT HAPPENING, I'M JUST SAYIN'. XD )
(XD OOF)
Masaru pulled back again. "Satisfied yet, dog?"

(XD OOF)
Masaru pulled back again. "Satisfied yet, dog?"

(I partially think that Adrian typed that.
XD )

Dei-Loki panted at the break, snickering softly as he slowly sat up. "Am I ever?~"

(XD MHMMM)
Masaru shook his head, "nope." He pulled away, going back to making a strawberry plate.

Dei-Loki snickered, popping up to his feet while he'd fix his hair, watching Masaru's food preparation intently.

Masaru loooked to Dei, "it's weird when you're breathing down my neck."

"Sorry." Dei-Loki lowered himself into a wolf sit, much like a begging dog even though this... didn't help his cause.

"They're just slices. Calm down, Fido." He snickered, finishing the plate of sliced strawberries for Dei.

"Woof woof." Dei-Loki snickered before sighing. "I know. Still food though, and they smell amazing."

Masaru smirked, "you would like that wouldn't you? And why should I?"

Dei-Loki pouted. "I'll give ya ear pats at naptime if ya feed me strawberries. Whaddya say? Pwease, Gwumpytails? Pwetty pwease?" He'd then give the puppy eyes for extra measure.

Dei-Loki pouted. "I'll give ya ear pats at naptime if ya feed me strawberries. Whaddya say? Pwease, Gwumpytails? Pwetty pwease?" He'd then give the puppy eyes for extra measure.
"How could i say no to that face?" He shook his head, grinning. "Seriously how?" He grabbed a strawberry place before placing it against Dei's lips.

"How could i say no to that face?" He shook his head, grinning. "Seriously how?" He grabbed a strawberry place before placing it against Dei's lips.

Dei-Loki grinned wide, happily opening his mouth and taking the strawberry slice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back