• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered, "I do anything for my sisters." He patted their heads, Valerie squinted but accepted the bear's over-affectionate action.

Chloe, on the other hand, accepted the pats before then hugging her brother. "Thaaank youuu."

Chloe, on the other hand, accepted the pats before then hugging her brother. "Thaaank youuu."
"No problem, have fun you two loverbids. Now i'm going back to cuddle my boo." He snickered, hugging back before leaving.

Valerie sat back down.

(Usually boo is a weird pet name, but the idea of Graham saying it about Reaver makes my heart hurt.)

"No problem, have fun you two loverbids. Now i'm going back to cuddle my boo." He snickered, hugging back before leaving.

Valerie sat back down.

(Usually boo is a weird pet name, but the idea of Graham saying it about Reaver makes my heart hurt.)

( ;u; So cute. )

Chloe waved as she watched Graham take his leave before sitting back down beside Valerie - stretching out with a happily content sigh.

Valerie giggled before stopping as she kissed back, she gently pulled away just a few inches from Chloe's face. "Never will get old."

Chloe sighed happily upon the break, smiling softly. "Good. Hopefully it stays like that."

"Of course you can kiss me, babe. " she then kissed her back.

Chloe pressed her lips to Valerie's once more, holding them there for a few moments of bliss before pulling away once more - a grin on her face. "Gods, I love doing that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back