Indescribable (Closed)

Malvo watched her approach, her brows raising in a bit of surprise - hoping she hadn't distracted her from something important. Head tilted, she'd then nod to the offer before gently taking the cookie with another sigh. "Thank you... And, I was referring to my brother." She shook her head at the thought, still feeling off that it was bothering her.

@Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oohhhh. What did he do?" She would ask, lowering her ears a bit and tilting her head.

She hadnt had to much interaction with Dei-Loki so she would have no clue what could be the matter.

@xXLittleLokiXx

She watched her, slightly fixing her own posture before having spoken. "He's just being stubborn, as per usual..." as she spoke, she went to take a bite out of the cookie before perking a brow after an idea had crossed her mind. Curious, she'd then ask. "Do you have any experiences with curses, Nia?"

@Heir of Dalania

"Nope." She would answer loudly and cheerful before she would speak again "I have absolutely zero knowledge of the arcane. I was uh... kicked out of the local academy of magics in my hometown" She said with a guilty smile as she rubbed the back of her neck. "BUT, I am pretty imaginative maybe I could help regardless?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Malvo lowered an ear from the beginning of Nia's answer. "How'd y' manage to get kicked out?" She curiously asked before having then shrugged towards the end of her answer. "And, well, we could always try and see if that works... If he allows us to, anyway."

@Heir of Dalania

"Well I uh... lets just say we no longer have a east wing of the school..." she said with a smile as her ears went down. "And, I dont know... I can be pretty convincing" she would say doing a twirl with her red cloak doing a pair of puppy dog eyes.

@xXLittleLokiXx

(Also brb, apparently were going on a road trip to see family... tomorrow... I hate not planning things. ugh!.... >:[ )

"Ohhh..." Malvo blinked, catching on as she couldn't help but slightly smirk. Watching her twirl, she perked a brow before noticing her puppy dog eyes. After remembering that such an action seemed to work on Dei-Loki before, she softly snickered and then gave a nod. "Alright. Let's give it a shot."

(Alright.)

@Heir of Dalania

She nodded to her words before smiling a small bit, heading back down the hall as she'd follow the feeling of Dei-Loki's presence.

@Heir of Dalania

"How do you know where he is all the time? OH! Is it that telepathic link that twins have?!" She asked making wiggly gestures with her arms.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Last edited by a moderator:
Malvo lifted a brow from the guess, looking to Nia once more before having snickered gently. "You could say it's a form of that, yes. We've been connected mentally for as long as we've known each other."

@Heir of Dalania

"Should be..." She continued to reply before having stopped at their bedroom door. "... right in here." As she continued her words, she grabbed the handle to the door before opening it.

Dei-Loki had been sitting on his bed, his gaze out the window as he flicked an ear. Not bothering to look over as the door had opened.

@Heir of Dalania

(In the ideal anime scene... Nia: -kicks down door- "sup fuckdick!" -runs over and kicks Dei-Loki's face- "stop being so skulky and edgy!" -grabs his shoulders and shakes him wildly- "It. Is. Not. WORKING!")

Nia happily skipped up to him, balancing on one leg as she leaned over, extending her basket to him. "Just your local delivery girl! Cookie?" She said with her semi-cute face on.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Nia frowned "listen buddy, I've got" she would get back on both her feet, looking into the basket. "2, 4, 6 ,10, 16, 20, 28. 28 I have 28 stolen cookies" she took out two put them on a nightstand. "Everyone gets a couple" she would say with a smile, attempting to soften him up before prying him open. She sat down on the bed besides him "whatcha' doing locked in your room?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Briefly glancing over to watch her set the cookies on the nightstand, he softly sighed before looking back down as she sat. As

he'd done so, he would slightly shift in place as he fiddled with his gloves. "Just needed some time t' think, is all."

@Heir of Dalania

Cuteness: initiated

She put on her cutest face and tugged at his sleeve "pwease tell me what's wrong, I just want to help" she would lower her ears and look up at him, hands between her legs.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Emerald gaze shifting to her once more, he paused from the effect of the cuteness before heavily exhaling. Not wanting her to feel bad with his denial, he gave in. "It's... A long story." He shifted, not wishing to bore her with the details. "I'll keep it short, though. For your sake. I've, uh... I've got a bit of a life threatening problem that I've been facing for quite a few years now. I don't want to worry anyone, but... It's been acting up quite a lot these past few days."

@Heir of Dalania

"See... when you have a life threatening problem and it starts to act up, don't lock yourself in the room when it starts acting up. You wont worry anyone if we work together to fix it, you've got friends all around you that can, and are willing to help. What would worry me is if you lock yourself in here and try to beat it on your own. Only to end up dead because none of us could help.." She said as she stood up offering him a hand up and a smile "besides, why bother viewing the world through a window - when the door leading out to it, is right at your side?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Lowering an ear at her words a he listened, his fiddling with the fabric on his gloves had continued. This action then came to a halt, however, when his attention had then shifted to the hand that was offered to him. He'd then glance up at her and, with slight hesitation, he reached out and took her hand. Standing up to follow this action as he nodded. "... I suppose you're right."

Malvo, whom observed from the opposite side of the room, seemed to be astounded by the amount of success Nia had with this. Arms having been crossed, she watched with somewhat widened eyes.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia would look to Malvo and smile proudly
danmachi-episode-9-bell-smile.png

"Alright, I'm going back to Elizabeth." She said exiting the room before poking her head back in "and Dei-Loki" she made the "I'm watching you" gesture with her two fingers "no more hiding your problems. Oh! And don't forget your cookies!" She then skipped back to Elizabeth.

(Now that we're back where we left off. Goodnight!)

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin

Malvo smirked a bit from the smile as she soon returned her hands to her pockets, watching her go after nodding as a thank you to her.

Dei-Loki also watched her go, huffing from the gesture. Still, he also smiled before giving a nod in agreement. "I won't."

(Night.)

@Heir of Dalania

DUHH DUHH DUNNNNN, ASH'S TIME.)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He yelled at the two Inugami's he had in a giant cage. Their whining was really starting to piss him off. They stopped whining when he yelled, thank god. I'm getting so bored... He thought, looking around. Just then, a half naked cat girl came in and draped herself all over him. "You look stressed, may I help?" She then started to move her body down in front of him but ash just growled and pushed her away. "Not now doll face. Maybe later."

The girl angrily huffed and walked away, making him roll his eyes. He leaned back in his chair more and looked at the hungry Inugami's he had. His plan has been working great so far, but just the last victim, the last person he needed to kill was hard to find. "Fuck." He breathed, looking at the caged two. He needed to feed them....

"Yo! Doll face! Come back, I changed my mind!" He yelled. A few minutes after, the smug looking girl came into the room and got to work on him. He didn't look at her, he just continued to look ahead, thinking. Finally, he said, "doll face, you're amazing at what you do, you're beautiful, everything. But-" he quickly brought out a small knife and stabbed her in the side neck. The girl sputtered and coughed. "It's really not you, it's just me. I need something new." He pulled the knife out of her throat and she fell over, blood spewling everywhere.

He sighed and stood up, spreading his wings and picked up the dead girl by her foot. He flew to the top of the room where the top of the cage is. There, there was a small opening. He threw the body in there and within minutes, nothing was left of her. He landed on the ground and walked towards the window, saying, "time to hunt tonight. That was just a little snack."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back