Indescribable (Closed)

Aaron775 said:
It wasn't meant for anyone @JayJin I'm sorry
(You're forgiven. Just don't let it happen again, please.)

Masaru slapped Terricus's hand. "What the Hell are you doing? Humans are around us." He hissed. He whipped his head back to Kirara. "And you, find a place to get out of invisibility or leave."

Nicholas came back with two plates of mutton, a pitcher of ale and four cups. "I didn't know if you wanted some ale, so I got you water instead, but if you wish to have some ale, go right on ahead." He said to Mia as he put the items down. "I'll go get you your food." He then turn back and headed to the bartender.

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx @Shiro kurogane @Comet @mewbot5408

(It's no trouble. Just wanted to be sure.)

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, watching Naomi as he lifted his brow. Continuing to approach the inn.
"By the Maker... Is it that obvious?" He'd huff, but nodded, nonetheless. "I am."

@Raven Daniel

Malvo watched Octavus, fixing the cut in his glove after his hand was licked. Smirk on his face, he gently patted him as he understood the thank you. "You're welcome." He'd say as Neil peeked out of his pocket to watch them both.

@mewbot5408

Aaron775 said:
(What's everyone doing)
(my characters, Levan and Zaylia are laying on their bed in the room they rented at the inn, they left the door open so I don't mind if you join in with them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia Roquell Mia took the water with a kind smile. "Thank you," She said. She didn't know what "ale" was, but she wasnt going to try it right now. "What does it taste like?" She asked Marasu looking at the Ale with a curious look.

She watched at Nicholas talked to someone behind a barrier that had stuff on top of it.
He's so nice.. She thought with a smile and chuckled softly to herself.
@JayJin

Aaron775 said:
"Yes that's true, but what if the supernaturals decided to unite instead of fight each other, wouldn't everything be better then." @Shiro kurogane
"i doubt that would happen. most races hate each other remember?" Kuro answered.

"make me." Kirara challenged Masaru. She would have done so without his saying so. But since he had said so, she decided to mess with him.

@JayJin

"Because I don't want trouble. I just want to spend a few hours in this inn and rest. After, do what you wish." He said to Terricus and ignored Kirara. He then looked to Mia as she questioned the taste. "It's just a mixture of sweetness and bitter. It's an alcoholic beverage, but I expect that you don't know what that is."

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx @Shiro kurogane @Comet @mewbot5408

Terricus looked at the man, "W-Wait, are you guys travelers?" he asked, maybe he can finally leave, and explore the land with these people, he was getting tired of guarding a manor for no reason at all other than the well being of some snotty nobles, "Could...could you take me with you? I can't take another day here..." he said, since his contract binds him to the manor and inn until someone decides to take him and over rule him. Nobody has claimed him yet, so maybe these people can take him.

@JayJin @Comet @mewbot5408 @Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

"Yes but if we had one common enemy wouldn't the unite us." Before she could answer he open his mouth again."there's two people I want you to meet" he stood up and left out expecting her to follow @Shiro kurogane (I'll pretend I heard of u @alexaXkaden

Mia Mia shook her head, agreeing that she didn't know what it was. She pulled the bottle towards her and looked into the opening then sniffed it. "Bitter and sweet? Like tangerines?" She asked, pulling a mug towards her.

She pulled a mug towards her and poured some into it. She sniffed it again before taking a drink to taste it. All of a sudden, she started coughing and making a face.
"Don't like it, don't like it!"
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177

Aaron775 said:
"Yes but if we had one common enemy wouldn't the unite us." Before she could answer he open his mouth again."there's two people I want you to meet" he stood up and left out expecting her to follow @Shiro kurogane (I'll pretend I heard of u @alexaXkaden
"meet someone? thats not creepy." She commented but followed. @AlekaXKaden

@Shiro kurogane[/URL]
"uh..." Rei looked around and then back to Cristina. She then pointed to the group with the guy seeming to yell at a girl who looked fragile. "that one."

Kirara smacked Masaru for ignoring her again. "quit ignoring me you prick!" She growled, "if i didn't-" She stopped herself before finishing that sentence.

@JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Comet @mewbot5408

Doni smiled when she followed for reasons he only said inside his head, he walked to the inn the siblings should be training at,as he walked to the inn he saw them through the open door. "Let me guess you two are training." @Shiro kurogane @AlekaXKaden

The dragon looked at neil giving a small chirp as if to say 'hello' before he stuck his nose to the ground sniffing. His ears pricked up and he walked to the inn door standing up on his hind legs grabbing the handle pushing his weight on the door managing to open it and slid inside sniffing with a snort. He may have freaked out some of the staff who some even gave a startled scream and Octavus whimpered a little making a squawk.

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Comet

@Shiro kurogane

@JayJin

@CERBERUS177

@Heir of Dalania

"Take this." He pushed the cup filled with water towards Mia and felt being swatted on the head again. "Stop hitting me, you hag." He growled lowly, but stopped when she stopped her sentence. "Wait, wha-" he turned back around to Terricus's request. "No-" "Of course, you can." Nicholas came and gave Mia buttered bread and freshly picked berries. "No." "Yes." "That is too many. I agreed with Mia because she can't hurt a gnat, but him?" Nicholas went to his knees and gave his best puppy eyes. "Don't" "P-P-Please Masaru." "Fine. Fine, he can come."

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @CERBERUS177

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"uh..." Rei looked around and then back to Cristina. She then pointed to the group with the guy seeming to yell at a girl who looked fragile. "that one."

[/QUOTE]
"Lead the way" she said gesturing to the group

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia Mia took the water with no hesitation, drinking it to rid her taste buds of the taste. She made a face a again, but give Marasu a nod of thanks. She was going to say something about her "not being able to hurt a knat" going to mention she knocked to guys out, but a dragon burst through halls.

She quickly stood up in her seat, wanting to go calm it... It's what she did back at her home. She looked at Nicholas and Marasu, remembering to stay under the radar. If she went to go calm it, she would bring attention to herself. She sighed deeply and sat back down, hiding her face.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back