Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](Kirara is invisible. is to you the voice (if you heard it) would be coming from nowhere.)

[/QUOTE]
(;- ;)

"In that case I require 2500 gold,I'll give you a discount." The witch said with a smirk. She the waved her hand mumbling something then pricked malvo's hand smearing the blood on the collar which changed color. "Now Octavus is yours, do as you wish but know he serves you now. Now please send the coin to my shop. Toodles. " the witch said and left with the men leaving Octavus there on the ground who laid there tangled up in his restraints still waiting to be cut loose.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Last edited by a moderator:
"We have a lot of loonies in this town. Especially me. . . Mia, you seem sweet, kind, caring. You seem innocent, and Nick seems to think of you as another sister. But, if you hurt him, I won't think twice on killing you. Is that understand, girl?" Masaru laid back in his chair, staring at the innocent girl. Of course, it was over the top, but Masaru secretly cared for Nick. He lost so many people that even someone so innocent like Mia, was a threat to Masaru in his eyes.

@Comet

Terricus sat back and listened to the music, it was nice, "That's very nice." he said to the girl playing, saying it quiet enough to be heard, but not loud enough that could disturb her singing. "Kinda wish I can go someplace...Shame I'm stuck with the manor until someone takes my contract..." he said, drinking some wine, he said it in general, not too loud, as the music was too nice to disturb, he just wishes that he could go on an adventure, since he's stuck guarding some nobles out in the forest.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @Comet @Heir of Dalania

JayJin said:
"We have a lot of loonies in this town. Especially me. . . Mia, you seem sweet, kind, caring. You seem innocent, and Nick seems to think of you as another sister. But, if you hurt him, I won't think twice on killing you. Is that understand, girl?" Masaru laid back in his chair, staring at the innocent girl. Of course, it was over the top, but Masaru secretly cared for Nick. He lost so many people that even someone so innocent like Mia, was a threat to Masaru in his eyes.
@Comet
(you forgot Kirara's comment)

Mia Roquell Mia gave him a confused look, blowing off the threat like it was nothing. "Sister?? I don't have sibilings though.. I was wished for and made, not birthed. As far as I know, im not capable of having sibilings." She gave Masaru a kind smile and giggled.
@JayJin

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Sounds like an entertaining fight." Dei-Loki would smirk in response as he then slowly began in the direction of the inn. An ear flicking under his hood, he glanced to Naomi. "Dei-Loki." The foreign prince would introduce, brow having been perked.
@Raven Daniel

(Just in case you didn't see it.)

@Raven Daniel

Malvo winced from the prick, gritting his teeth as he watched her actions. Wonderful. She just--. 'Yes, yes. I know.' Malvo huffed as he watched the witch take her leave. Muttering a quiet spell, the desired coin was then paid to her in full. His attention had then soon traveled to Octavus, wolf ears lowering under his hood. "People can be so cruel t' creatures like you..." The Irish/Scottish sounding lad sympathised, which wasn't like him at all. Slowly approaching, he gently untangled the creature and released the restraints. He always had a soft spot for dragons, as he owned one, himself. "There you go."

@mewbot5408

Rei nodded and stayed near Cristina. She wasn't much of a group person. more of a two-three person max. She looked as some guy tried talking to Cristina and wondered if the two were friends.

Kirara huffed at being ignored and moved to slap Masaru again but paused. Instead she snickered and cast a purple flame encased in the invisible flame at him. The purple flame glamoured Masaru so that to anyone who looked, Masaru would appear to be an old man.

@JayJin @JayJin @CERBERUS177 @Comet

Terricus heard the words 'playing with fire is tricky' and he smiled, looking at the person who said it, "Not really, you tend to get used to messing with it and using it." he said, before snapping his fingers making a spark and then holding the spark in his hand, "It's tricky, if you don't trust it." he said before putting the spark out before it turned into a large fire ball.

@JayJin @Heir of Dalania @Comet @Shiro kurogane

Did I miss anyone?))

Mia Roquell Mia shrugged and chuckled, looking down at her hands again. "Thank you guys for being so kind to me. When I take over my father's domain when I get back, I'll be sure to recongize you two as friends and you guys will be able to visit at any time you guys want to!" She said it over excitedly, smiling at him as she looked around for Nicholas.

@JayJin

In the inn.

Levan and Zaylia looked around as Levan closed the door behind them. There was a lot of commotion going on so they just went to their room, leaving the door open.

"Training was a bit longer today, now i'm exhausted." Zaylia said as she fell onto the bed.

"It's probably going to get a little longer everyday, to see how long we can go." Levan replied, speaking the truth.

(Anyone can join in, since the door is open, I don't mind)

(I did, sorry, I was visiting a friend.)

Naomi looked to Dei-Loki, up and down. "Are you a prince?" She sped up a bit, turned around, walking backwards, and studied Dei-Loki.

"im not trouble you jerk! and we are kitsune. we of all races know what fire is capable of." She pouted, pissed that Masaru had told her something she already knew like she was an idiot.

@JayJin (too lazy to tag everyone)

The feathery blue dragon rose quickly after he was cut loose and shook his body free of the ropes making a small chirp wagging his tail a little. He gave a snort as if to say ' thankyou' nudging his snout against malvo's pricked hand licking the cut. He turned around. He wished his vocal cords weren't limited to animal sounds at the moment but who would even believe Octavus had a humanoid body too. 'Oh well maybe someone can't fix that part later...I wish someone I knew was around...I guess I'm stuck as this guy's pet right now...hmm..I guess I'll be safe atleast.'

Octavus looked around then back to malvo with a chirp.

@xXLittleLokiXx

(Sry 4 late reply, driving through mountains)

Cristina just sat down and was quiet for a bit. Nodding as she was complemented by the man.

@ eveyone there, too lazy to tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back