Indescribable (Closed)

Mia gave an alarmed look when they both squealed in delight. She blushed more when they talked about how they liked each other, Nia making her giggle a little bit. "I kinda figured all of it out last night when he expressed every feeling he had." Her smile grew as she told them to hold on for a minute to go change into the dress.

She walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room and quickly changed into the dress, walking out to talk to the girls.
"I don't know what to go about me and Nicholas though...I don't know how to act. I just like making him happy.." She sighed and looked down at her hands.

@JayJin @Heir of Dalania

frilly-dresses-3.jpg

"You both look so stunning. As for my brother, don't worry about making him happy. Just remember to make yourself happy first. That makes Nicholas happy." Eva nodded to what Willow said.

@Heir of Dalania @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
JayJin said:
Elizabeth watched Nia run. "Why is it so hard to reveal secrets? She is crying because she can't express anything else, doesn't that hurt? It's not like anyone of us is innocent. Supernaturals are born in blood. We're killers no matter how hard you try not to be. It-" Nicholas interrupted by a simple "stop." He began to make the plates for each. "Some people just don't want to speak, Liz. You have to respect that." Jacob looked to Elizabeth. "Nia hasn't killed anyone and Mia hasn't killed anyone." Elizabeth barked out a laugh. "They live in this world now, Jakey. Just like Masaru said, 'you can't escape the sins of the world. Demons will always nip at your heels and wish to eat your soul, making you a monster. Just. Like. Them. No one's safe. We all become some sort of sinner. Whether it be pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath or sloth or all of them combine." Jacob watched Elizabeth's eye turn cold as she talked about sins. Warmth went back in her eyes and she gazed over to her plate. "Big brother, i'm hungry." Nicholas looked up what he was doing. "Don't mind my sister, Dei-Loki. It's find if you don't want to say anything more."
@xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel
(Also this, @xXLittleLokiXx )

Mia nodded, smiling at the two girls and saying, "thank you. For the dress and the advice." She walked to the door, wanting to go eat her breakfast since she hasn't got to yet. "Shall we all go? I want more biscuits." She licked her lips, thinking about the tasty food and waiting for the other girls to follow her. @JayJin @Heir of Dalania

"Yes, let's go. I'm starving, I feel like I haven't eaten in days" she said following Mia with a smile. I actually haven't eaten in days... geez I'm glad I landed here and not some uninhabited island.

@JayJin @Comet

Dei-Loki huffed whilst watching the scene. Shifting in his seat, he leaned back and lowered an ear before then glancing to Nicholas and nodding to him.

Malvo pressed her back against the chair as she also watched. Her tail hanging off the side of the chair as she kept her hands in her lap.

@JayJin, @Raven Daniel

Eva and Willow nodded following the two girls all the way back to the dining area. "Hey Nicky, we did what you said we should do." Eva and Willow said as they walked to their seat and began to eat. "Thank you, girls. So, do you two feel better now? Also Mia, here's your plate, find a seat." He handed her a plate with four biscuits slathered in strawberry jam.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel @Heir of Dalania @Comet

Mia's eyes widened in delight As he headed her the plate. She sat down beside him, eating the first biscuit quickly as her eyes closed in satisfaction. She swallowed it then looked at Nicholas and giggled, "thank you." Before shoving another biscuit into her mouth.

Before long, all the biscuits on her plate were gone, Mia's stomach feeling full. She leaned her head on her shoulder, groaning now.
"My stomach hurts nowwww." She whined, looking up at him. @JayJin @Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel

Mia blushed slightly when he wiped some jelly off her face, smiling up at him. "Well, I got no more food to eat slow with sooo." She stuck her tongue out up at him, glancing down at his food before back up at him and smiled.

She looked back down at his food and quickly grabbed a biscuit without no gravy on it and jumped up quickly, running away with the biscuit in her hand and laughing.
"Thank you!" She teased, laughing more as she stayed away so he couldn't take it from her. @JayJin @Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx @Raven m

Raven let Naomi have his share, he wasn't hungry, the image of the slime he had been taken controlled by, was still in his head. He mumbled under his breath, "I swear if this is another stage..." He stopped, seeing Lokis lantern glow soft green. He watched it, wary, for he didn't want to be on the edge of death again.

Nicholas looked to Nia. "You too. Don't eat too much or you'll get sick. Mia, give me back my biscuit!" He stood up from his seat and began to walk towards her. Of course he didn't care about the biscuit at all, but he loved it when Mia laughed, so he played along.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel @Heir of Dalania @Comet

Mia turned around to face him and started to back up, a smile on her face as she laughed. "Nooooo, I'm hungry." She said. She stopped backing up as her back hit a counter. She looking behind her then looked at Nicholas, putting the biscuit behind her back. If she tried to eat it, he would probably snatch it out of her hand. "Why do you need it? I'm smaller, I need it." She told him, giggling at him. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel @Heir of Dalania

Both Dei-Loki and Malvo had eaten their food, Dei-Loki completing this action in silence. The thought of the curse being brought up again wasn't helping him feel any more secure.

Little Loki would then pause after noticing Raven glance to the lantern. His gaze traveled to it, as well, as he perked a brow.

Malvo watched Dei-Loki shift his gaze. Her eyes seeming to widen as something clicked in her mind. Nudging Dei-Loki, she spoke quietly. "Dei-Loki..."

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel

Mia squeaked when he put his arms up on either side of her so she couldn't escape but kept the biscuit behind her as she looked up at Nicholas with glee in her eyes. "No you're not, you're taller than me." She told him, her breath hitching and the butterflies in her stomach from before was returning. @JayJin

Raven keep glancing at the lantern, then away. He was too worried, he felt as if something was going to hurt someone. He thought he was going mad! He kept his normal careless look now, because faking his normal look, was going to give away his fright. He was glad Naomi didn't notice as she ate her meal.

Mia kept the biscuit out of his reach, still looking up at him with a giggle. She was having fun with this, and she could tell he was too. "Nope! You don't need it. You can protect me without one biscuit." She beamed up at him, blushing a little at Nia's complement of the two of them and looked down, a small smile on her lips as she looked back up at him. @JayJin @Heir of Dalania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back