Indescribable (Closed)

The two listened as they finished their meal. Both seeming to be silent.

Dei-Loki balled up the dirty napkin as he coughed softly, glancing to Malvo with a perked brow once he saw her watching him.

Malvo gave him an 'are you alright' look as she lowered an ear. She still had what she wanted to tell him in the back of her head. She was fairly certain she knew the reason why she had the nightmares and what they had been tied to.

Dei-Loki huffed softly, smiling though a slight wince as he nodded to her to ensure her that he was fine. Sighing, he'd then slowly stand. "Think I'll go outside for a bit, so long as no one needs assistance with anythin'."

@Heir of Dalania, @Comet, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel

Nia quickly jumped to her feet. "Lets go!" She said, getting back into her normal self again. "Wait.... what are we riding?" She said tilting her head to the left, her ears lowering, pointing to the ground.

@JayJin @Comet

The siblings and Masaru watched Dei-Loki go. They looked at each other, some sighed and gave up on trying to help. The others just stared, hoping that he was alright.

Nicholas looked to the three girls once they questioned him. "Horses, it's better to ride the horses than walk all the way to the shopping district." Masaru tossed him a few sacks of gold and copper coin bags with coins in them. He thanked Masaru and then began to walk out of the house to the massive backyard. He then headed towards the stables.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel @Heir of Dalania @Comet

Mia followed, her heart beating fast. They had horses back at home, but due to her being a deer, she never needed to ride one. She doesn't know how. A look came to her face, but she hid her fear, giving Nicholas a small smile. "Quick question, how do you ride a horse..?" She gave him a worried look, remembering how wild and rude the horses were back at home. @JayJin @Heir of Dalania

Malvo quietly shook her head as she also watched Dei-Loki go. A sigh escaping through her nose. "He's even more stubborn than I am..." 'I didn't even think that was possible.' She'd then take a moment to debate on either following after little Loki or tagging along with the others. After a few minutes, she quickly rushed to catch up with Nicholas and the others - managing to get to them before they got too far. "Mind if I tag along, too?.."

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin

Malvo returned both Elizabeth and Mia's looks before smiling a bit and nodding in return to them both. She figured this would be a good time to figure out just where everything was. Not to mention, she also needed a bit of a distraction to drown out her thoughts. "Thank you."

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin

Last edited by a moderator:
"Some other time then, i'll teach you how to ride." He put his foot on the stirrup and got comfy on the horse's back. "Okay, come on." He held out his hand for Mia. Elizabeth eagerly got on her horse and began to trot out of the stables, waiting for her brother and friends. "Just pick out a horse, you two." Nicholas said as he looked to Nia and Malvo.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania @Comet

Mia looked up at him and took his hand, being pulled up and behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist tight, looking down at the ground with fear. Too high up... She shuttered, putting her face in his back so she didn't look down. @JayJin @Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Well... the girl I had a romantic interest in just told me she has a boyfriend... I wanna die now)

[/QUOTE]
(AWE!!! I'm so sorry that that happened to you.xc -gives you some cookies-)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Well... the girl I had a romantic interest in just told me she has a boyfriend... I wanna die now)

[/QUOTE]
(At least there is around 7.4 billion people in the world and you are still young. So you still got that with you.)

Raven regained his composure, and walked back into the kitchen, he saw that Dei-Loki was gone, and for once, was some what glad. He sat in his seat once again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, why did you run off?" She asked, as Raven just shooed her question away. She wanted to make sure, but She didn't push it. She sighed, looking around boredly.

@Anyone (if there is anyone left :T)

(This is the fouth one in a row FML

I'm gunna express some rage outside, then I need to re-evaluate my life for a bit. I'm clearly doing this wrong.

Someone feel free to take control of Nia I dont mind. I don't want her lost in the literary dust)

@Comet[/URL], @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin

Dei-Loki huffed as he silently roamed the outdoor area of the property. Eyes silently closing as Alec climbed onto his shoulder - clicking softly. "Hungry? You can go ahead and hunt, if you want to. I'll watch and make sure no one hurts you."

Alec hesitated before nodding. Leaping off of his shoulder before taking flight.

Mia hugged him tighter, feeling the horse move. "These horses are nice. They won't stomp you, bite you, or chase you, they are nice..." She told herself, moving her face out if Nicholas's back and putting her chin on his shoulder to overlook. "Where to first?" She asked him, turning her head a little bit to look at him. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx

"The shopping district. It's just in town. My brother, Masaru, made this place far from town so that way supernaturals can live here in peace. That's why there is so many rooms." Nicholas held the reins tightly as he stirred and went down the hill.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania @Comet

(Guess who just put an arrow 1/2 an Inch deep into their fence because they were shooting a bow at a soda can to calm down!)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Guess who just put an arrow 1/2 an Inch deep into their fence because they were shooting a bow at a soda can to calm down!)

[/QUOTE]
(Katniss?)

Mia squeaked when they went downhill and the horse picked up speed, putting her face in his back once again. "Nicholas..." She breathed into his back, lifting her head up to look at him and hugged him tighter. She was the only one terrified of the horses. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Guess who just put an arrow 1/2 an Inch deep into their fence because they were shooting a bow at a soda can to calm down!)

[/QUOTE]
(-raises hand- I DO!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back