Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](I can't pull it out...)

[/QUOTE]
(I have such an immature mind.)

Mia held his hand, squeezing it tightly. When the horse slowed down, she lifted her head up and looked around. She then looked at their hands and smiled at him softly, knowing that he tried to calm her down. "Thank you." She said to him, smiling more and gently pressing her lips to his cheek. It was different than her nose to his Cheek, but this time it felt different than just "friendship" so she did something else. She blushed slightly after she did it, looking down a little bit and smiling slightly and hugging him. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx

Malvo, still not too far behind, looked ahead in the direction they'd been going in. She fiddled with the reins as her gaze then traveled to the sky to watch the clouds as they had traveled. Flicking an ear whilst she softly hummed to herself.

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin

Comet said:
(Stay strong we'll make it through together!)

Nia quickened her pace getting ahead of the group as she took in the sights with awe. Then she realized how much humans dislike elves. She lowered her long pointed ears down to the ground and her face became visibly sad.

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Malvo smiled as she listened to Mia and Nicholas, but her smile soon shifted to a frown once he noticed Nia's mood drop. Blinking, she caught up to her side and perked her brow. Speaking quietly as she asked; "Why the sudden sadness, Nia?"

Nicholas chuckled at Mia being excited for something so simple. It made life so much fun with that kind of attitude.

Elizabeth slowed her pace to Nia's other side and looked to see what's wrong. She looked up at her brother being in the lead. He was clearly in a different world with Mia around.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania @Comet

Mia smiled up at him, her excitement clearly showing in her eyes as she giggled and looked at the others ahead of them. "Nia is upset..." She noticed, seeing the Elven girl hold her ears down and the others giving her concerned looks. She gave Nicholas one too before looking back at Nia. She wanted to see if the girl was okay, but she didn't want Nicholas to make the horse go faster, she didn't like it when the horse went faster... She hugged him, still looking at Nia with concern then thought of an idea.

"I'll cheer her up in town!" She exclaimed, her smile brightening again. Then another thought popped into her head. "Will this one be like the others? Humans not liking what we are..?" She asked Nicholas. @jaykin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Nia just pointed at her ears. "These almost got me killed, last time I went into town...see?" She moved her hair out of the way to reveal a scar just underneath her right ear, which remained low as she still frown on her face. " that was a crossbow bolt...It's tough... being this far from home.."

@JayJin @Comet @xXLittleLokiXx

"Not necessarily. This town is more accepting towards Supernaturals. That's why we made the house around here. Although, there are travelers from other towns that come here and won't accept it. You don't have to worry though, you have me and my sister to protect you guys if things do get troublesome." Nicholas looked back to Elizabeth. "Y'hear me Lizzy? Let's protect these girls." Elizabeth eagerly nodded at her brother's command. "Yeah, you don't have to worry. You'll be safe with us. We are Inugamis after all." Elizabeth said to Nia.

Mia smiled and hugged Nicholas. "I know I don't have to worry around you. You said it yourself, you'll protect me no matter what." She looked around the town once they reached it, her smile growing as she got to show her horns in the open. She saw a few shops, trying her best to look inside of them.

She's never been shopping before, but Mia always knew what she wanted when she first sees it. She looks over at Nicholas before looking around again. She blushed a few times when people looked at her antlers in awe, looking down and smiling.
I'm safe here, I can be myself here, I don't have to worry about anything with Nicolas here. She thought, her eyes showing pure happiness now. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Malvo watched her, looking to the scar before sighing with a nod. She lowered one of her ears as she thought about how humans weren't too fond of what she was, either. She still found herself thinking back to the last bad encounter she had. Shuttering, she shifted on her horse and listened to Elizabeth and Nicholas. She seemed to like the idea of being safe, but she still remained on guard. That bit just came naturally to her.

"Yeah but... humans really hate elves. We did try to wipe them off the planet that one time..." she said perking her ears up, their words had helped a bit but she still had her doubts. She seemed to be on edge through the town, jumpy even, getting startled by the simplest things. She did not like this situation one bit.

"Then why do you keep worrying?" Nicholas looked back to Mia with a smile before putting the horses in the town's stables after paying for it with a few coins. He hopped off the horse and opened his arms. "Trust me, i'll protect you, I protect anyone that comes in my life and gives me happiness. It's fair trade."

Elizabeth put her horse in one of the stables and headed towards her brother's side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malvo dismounted her horse once there. Looking to Nia before then looking to the others. She'd felt surprisingly bad, seeing Nia so jumpy. Still, she understood why. But she wasn't about to let any harm come to anyone. She desired to try and keep the air calm for everyone.

Mia got in his arms and got off the horse, her feet finally on the ground. "Thank you." She told him, smiling up at him and got out of his arms to look around at everything with awe as she grabbed Nicholas's hand and dragged him off. "Come on! I want to see everything! You guys, come on too!" She called to the others, giggling. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Nia dismounted and huddled into the center of the group, wrapping her arms around her waist as she kept her head, and ears low. "Can we hurry up and get to the store?"

She said in a soft, high pitched voice; her shy "oh no please don't look at me" voice

Nicholas just followed wherever Mia wanted to go.

"Relax, I may seem innocent, but i'm pretty good bodyguard. No ones going to hurt you here anyways. Half of the town's people you see before you are supernaturals. Just like us." Elizabeth said as she stayed close to Malvo and Nia, but keeping her eyes on Nicholas.

Mia looked at him and looked inside one building, seeing all the beautiful dresses insideZ her eyes were filled with awe now as she looked at everything through the window, as they called the clear see-through, wall-like thing. She saw one that caught her attention the most, looking at Nicholas ten back at the dress quiet a few times.

She was acting like a little kid at a candy store. "Can we go in?" She asked him excitedly, walking up to him and bouncing in front of him, giving him a begging face that looked cute on the doe and hoped he said yes. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back