Indescribable (Closed)

JayJin said:
(Going to be gone for like an hour or more.)
(Alright.)

While her stuff was being paid for, Malvo looked to Elizabeth and blinked a few times. With the flick of an ear, she huddled a small bit closer to the group - yet she still managed to keep her distance. Her attention briefly turning in the direction of the smell, as well.

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](*walks into house* "Hey guys I'm baaaaaaand everyones gone...")

[/QUOTE]
(-waves from another room- I am also here.)

(
hqdefault.jpg

HOLY AJDHDKRKDHR... you startled me)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](
hqdefault.jpg

HOLY AJDHDKRKDHR... you startled me)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm sorry.;3; -cowers-)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](I suddenly have the idea of us as a roommate RP where we play ourselves and use only one liners)

[/QUOTE]
(That actually sounds interesting. I would like to do that if I didn't have school, work and all that to do when summer ends. The only way I would do that is if we quit this RP.)

(-yells back- FIGHT ME.)

Mia stayed by Nicholas's side, looking at everything with awe as they followed Elizabeth. "If that stomach is leading her right now, I gotta a idea on where we're going." She told him, giggling again as she looked around. Her heart started beating fast when she saw one of those guys that tried to get her quiet a few times, Nicholas killed all his friends. Her mood instantly changed as the guy looked at her and glared. Mia went to the other side of Nicholas, taking his hand and looked down at the ground.

The guy didn't dare come around them, scared of the huge wolf boy, so he just glared from a distance. Even having Nicholas there she still feared them, squeezing his hand and keeping her eyes on the ground and stayed quiet.
@JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

JayJin said:
(That actually sounds interesting. I would like to do that if I didn't have school, work and all that to do when summer ends. The only way I would do that is if we quit this RP.)
(Once school starts for me yeah, I could do this. Just not with one liners, I hate one liners, maybe just short paragraphs like 1-4 sentence, for ex)

Nia just followed the group, curious as to all the sights. She then pulled up her hood to hide her ears. She smiled then, happy she wouldn't be judged for them.

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
(-yells back- FIGHT ME.)
Mia stayed by Nicholas's side, looking at everything with awe as they followed Elizabeth. "If that stomach is leading her right now, I gotta a idea on where we're going." She told him, giggling again as she looked around. Her heart started beating fast when she saw one of those guys that tried to get her quiet a few times, Nicholas killed all his friends. Her mood instantly changed as the guy looked at her and glared. Mia went to the other side of Nicholas, taking his hand and looked down at the ground.

The guy didn't dare come around them, scared of the huge wolf boy, so he just glared from a distance. Even having Nicholas there she still feared them, squeezing his hand and keeping her eyes on the ground and stayed quiet.
@JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania
(*Gets Dragonslayer sword from Berserk and walks to Comet* Bring it, neeerrrrddd.)

Elizabeth smiled as the restaurant (don't know what should call it back in the Ren. Era, so deal with it) came into view. Nicholas looked down as he felt his hand getting squeezed to death. "What's wrong, Mia?" He whispered into her ears so that way he didn't scare the rest.

@Comet @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia followed Elizabeth into the eating place, looking up at Nicholas. "Remember that group of guys? Remember one got away when you got the others..? That one is here.. He's glaring at us right now." She whispered back, a scared look on her face. @JayJin

(-screams blood murder- don't kill meeeeee)

Malvo followed and carried her items. Her eyes focused ahead as she kept her ears perked. She was fully aware of whom and what had been around her, however, she sunk back into her thoughts once more. Back to the topic of her nightmares as she made an attempt at analysing them. In the process of this, her aura seemed to spike and darken a small bit. Just enough to warn any outsiders of the group not to come near. 'I swear, that curse has somethin' t' do with it... All of those screams, those soulless eyes...' She would then growl at herself, shaking her head. 'Nightmare creatures don't have nightmares. Not unless they're meant as a sign. What is it!?'

(*Drops sword* I would never! -hugs-.)

Elizabeth went up and ordered everyone food. Nicholas found a table with seats and sat down in a chair, bringing Mia to his side and sitting her down. He held her hand and looked somberly into her eyes. "No one is going to hurt you. Do you understand me, Mia? No one. Even if I have to paint the town red with my blood, no one will hurt you. Give me your trust into my words, believe in what I say. I will hurt anyone that hurts you. You have my word, Doe-eyes." He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it softly, giving a reassuring squeeze and looked back into her eyes. "So relax, besides my Mother always said that you can get crow's feet, wrinkles and heart problems from worrying too much. So allow me to take care of you."

@Comet @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](The sign is "get gud skrub". Also I have no clue what to do w/ Nia)

[/QUOTE]
(Make her become a clown while everyone's backs is turn and she just freaks everyone out. "Where the hell did that disguise come from!?")

Mia snuggled against Nicholas when he sat beside her, telling her all those things. She blushed, smiling up at him and just.. Melted When he kissed her hand. She blushed more, looking down at the table and bit her lower lip. "Thank you.." She said softly. She looked back at him with a new look in her eyes before looking away. "What do they have to eat here?" She asked, looking around the place. @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

JayJin said:
(Make her become a clown while everyone's backs is turn and she just freaks everyone out. "Where the hell did that disguise come from!?")
(Oh, panicked Malvo! xD )

Malvo sat across from both Mia and Nicholas, leaning back as she continued to search through the files within her mind for answers. During this, her gaze briefly travelled about before having then closed. Sighing as her ear flicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back