Indescribable (Closed)

@Aaron775[/URL], @CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Meara stopped her own humming to listen to Cristina's. Glancing in her direction for a brief moment with a gentle smile.

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Dei-Loki patted his horse before taking one last glance at the map.
"Well, come on. Let's find Malvo before he ends up getting into trouble... again."

@Raven Daniel

Raven nodded. "Ok." He started to float, as he was starting to get a small bit restless. Using his magic always calmed him down.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi watched the two, she looked around, seeing as no one was nearby. "Do you think he got lost on purpose?" She wondered.

Dei-Loki would follow both Raven and Naomi, keeping his ears and tail visible as he glanced forward and answered Naomi's question. "I don't necessarily see why he would. He normally doesn't get along with others. But, at the same token, he doesn't enjoy being alone, either."

@Raven Daniel

Mia Mia was watching everything before something sparked in the corner of her eye. She looked towards it, something shining In the sun from a vendor's counter.

She looked up at Nicholas before moving away from him and went to go look at it. The vendor gave her a sweet smile and held it out. It was like a green pendant, or what Nicholas taught her, a amulet. She looked at it with awe in her eyes as the vendor explained about it.

"I heard this rock was made in the forest where the Lord of the Forest lives." That caught Mia's attention as she looked up at the vendor. The vendor kept looking at her antlers and smiled, handing her the amulet. "You can have it. It looks like it'll fit you."

She smiled as they put it around her neck gently before patting her between her antlers. They told her to go back to her friends, and she did so.

While she was walking back, she felt a hand snake around her waist and mouth, tightening so no noise came out. She felt a breath on her ear,
"told ya we would get you." A familiar voice whispered before pulling her away, not a sound heard from her.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @Aaron775 @CERBERUS177

Comet said:
Mia Mia was watching everything before something sparked in the corner of her eye. She looked towards it, something shining In the sun from a vendor's counter.
She looked up at Nicholas before moving away from him and went to go look at it. The vendor gave her a sweet smile and held it out. It was like a green pendant, or what Nicholas taught her, a amulet. She looked at it with awe in her eyes as the vendor explained about it.

"I heard this rock was made in the forest where the Lord of the Forest lives." That caught Mia's attention as she looked up at the vendor. The vendor kept looking at her antlers and smiled, handing her the amulet. "You can have it. It looks like it'll fit you."

She smiled as they put it around her neck gently before patting her between her antlers. They told her to go back to her friends, and she did so.

While she was walking back, she felt a hand snake around her waist and mouth, tightening so no noise came out. She felt a breath on her ear,
"told ya we would get you." A familiar voice whispered before pulling her away, not a sound heard from her.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @Aaron775 @CERBERUS177
(how did you get out from Kirara's multi-colored flame snake construct? ya can't leave it without drawing attention to yourself because the snake would stop you from exiting. plus all the different colors of flames making up the snake has various effects)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](how did you get out from Kirara's multi-colored flame snake construct? ya can't leave it without drawing attention to yourself because the snake would stop you from exiting. plus all the different colors of flames making up the snake has various effects)

[/QUOTE]
(I didn't know that she did that.;3; )

Comet said:
(I didn't know that she did that.;3; )
(.... oh yeah... i forgot you said you were gane. anyways Kirara went super saiyen and put a multi-colored flame snake around the group to protect them and keep Masaru still.)

Comet said:
(Oh... Just act like Mia wasn't in it. xD )
(Welp, time to add more into the ship and have Nicholas find Mia with his Inugami nose, unless you some sort of plan for Mia to get out of it.)

Comet said:
(Oh... Just act like Mia wasn't in it. xD )
JayJin said:
(Welp, time to add more into the ship and have Nicholas find Mia with his Inugami nose, unless you some sort of plan for Mia to get out of it.)
(plot twist: Mia planned all this from the strat. just to get Nic. xD )

JayJin said:
(Hm, I haven't thought that far yet. I mean, kinda hard to think when your heart is hurting.;3; I think I just got dumped...?

What do you want to do with it Jay?)

Comet said:
(Hm, I haven't thought that far yet. I mean, kinda hard to think when your heart is hurting.;3; I think I just got dumped...?
(Sorry hear that, I'll just let Nicholas find Mia after Kirara kicks Doni's ass. Just ease up your heart, okay?)

(Malvo was left out of the protective bind of the snake.

>->

<-<

xD )

Comet said:
( D: Sorry to hear that.)

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Malvo was left out of the protective bind of the snake.
>->

<-<

xD )

( D: Sorry to hear that.)
(no he wasn't, the snake is the size of a full grown dragon. it encompassed the whole group. Mia is the only exception)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](no he wasn't, the snake is the size of a full grown dragon. it encompassed the whole group. Mia is the only exception)

[/QUOTE]
(Ohh, alright.

Sorry, just didn't see Malvo's name listed.

>->' )

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Ohh, alright.
Sorry, just didn't see Malvo's name listed.

>->' )
(thats okay. xD seriously though >.> i need to figure out how to get Kuro over to Meara.... Doni might be on his own xD )

Naomi nodded as well. "Hmmm..." She kept looking around, as if she knew someone was following them. I swear...I must be seeing things...

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(You could always just have her pull a 'fuck this shit, I'm out' moment.)
Dei-Loki blinked at that, shifting his attention to Naomi as he'd slowly perk a brow. "Something wrong?"

@Raven Daniel
(i was actually thinking of doing that xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back