Indescribable (Closed)

(Man, the notifications for everyone when they wake up is going to be crazy hahaha... thats what you get for sleeping at normal people time!)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Man, the notifications for everyone when they wake up is going to be crazy hahaha... thats what you get for sleeping at normal people time!)

[/QUOTE]
(Damn straight! We about to teach what happens when you're responsible.)

JayJin said:
(Damn straight! We about to teach what happens when you're responsible.)
(Yeah! We're going to stay up and have fun, and get to know each other, and pull pranks, and talk about school. *GASP* It's an Internet slumber party! xD )

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Yeah! We're going to stay up and have fun, and get to know each other, and pull pranks, and talk about school. *GASP* It's an Internet slumber party! xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Yay! xD )

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](*grabs pillow* fite me nerd!)

[/QUOTE]
(I'll put your hand in warm water when you are sleep if you don't listen.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Oh crap it's getting serious up in here)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, that's rught. No one wants pee stained sheets.)

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel](I FINALLY HAVE THE FREE OF TIMES, and is it just me or when Kirara transformed, did anyone think of Super Sayains? xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Totally, you're not the only one. xD )

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(They would make an interesting couple. xD )
(now we just have to make them meet! and the romance can begin! :D )

@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL] @Shiro kurogane
Rei stole quick glances at Cristina's back. She liked the other girl, that didn't bother her. Rei was pansexual. What bothered her was the chance the Cristina didn't like her because they were both girls. She tried to make herself as small as possible in the saddle. Wondering what Cristina's thoughts were.

JayJin said:
Masaru smiled, "I don't understand you, but. . .thank you." It felt good to not be the one in control. He wanted to rest. He was overused, feeling cold and numb inside. Just a few more steps, kogitsune. His Mother would say when the people looked at him like a monster. Few more and then you can rest. Don't ever give up on anything, my kogitsune, never. He can hear her tears in her voice. Fight for what you want. Fight for what's right. I love you, my baby. Don't you ever give up. I love you. Masaru bit his lip, keeping the needed scream out and let Kirara take control. Once he's alone, he'll let go of the pain and need to keep everything in line.
Nicholas watched as she wrapped the snake around them and then looked to Masaru, noticing a few tears slipping out without Masaru's notice. "Maybe I got you completely wrong, Kirara." He mumbled under his breath.

@Comet @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx @Aaron775
Kirara sparred a quick glance to Masaru, feeling his emotions via her snake construct protecting the group. She then looked back right at Doni and growled, sounding like something that even the worst of nightmares would fear. "last chance. leave or die."

Kuro looked at Doni and decided she was gonna run if Doni didn't. She wasn't dying for an idiot.

@CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx @Comet @Aaron775

Users who are viewing this thread

Back