Indescribable (Closed)

JayJin said:
(Aww, but I wanted Masaru to grab him and throw him into the air. Kinda like Team Rocket. #Nostalgia)
(oh, no you don't! Kirara's time to shine! but that would be funny)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]([media]

[/media])[/QUOTE]
(God the Nostalgia is real! I gotta watch first, second and third gen. I don't really care for any of the new ones.)

JayJin said:
(God the Nostalgia is real! I gotta watch first, second and third gen. I don't really care for any of the new ones.)
(That's the way I feel. I kind of wish they'd bring the older episodes back.)

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(That's the way I feel. I kind of wish they'd bring the older episodes back.)
(Same, favorite pokemon? Mine's Arcanine or Ninetails.)

(It's special for me because my name is in the team rocket motto and my friend has the other, so we can do the team rocket motto and it would be accurate xD )

JayJin said:
(Same, favorite pokemon? Mine's Arcanine or Ninetails.)
(Gyarados, or Bidoof. Just look at him!
250px-399Bidoof.png
)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Gyarados, or Bidoof. Just look at him!
250px-399Bidoof.png
)

[/QUOTE]
(The beaver's back!)

Kirara came to just in time to hear Masaru yelling about being a monster and his father and his dead mother. She looked up and around to see Doni again. She should have known. Kirara pushed herself up and hopped off Masaru's back. Between being sick and being pissed off, Doni looked like a deformed beast in her dizzy-minded eyes. A growl fierce enough to make a giant give pause ripped through her throat. Multi-colored flames swirling around her in a fiery hailstorm of varying effects from the different flames of color.

06cc54e2f7b3fa613548a2ac0e98932e.jpg

Kirara's entire aura changed, even her looks. She started to look more like a corrupted, evil version of herself. Her hair color changed from ash black to a silvery-flame color. Her eyes became evil, worse than Ayumu could ever wish to have. Blue, red, purple, colorless, white, azure, and other colored flames covering the whole of the color spectrum swirled violently. "leave. now." Kirara's voice had changed, it was no longer the tone of a simple kitsune girl who was in love. No, now sounded like thousands of distorted voices talking all at once.

Kuro looked at the new Kirara in horror. Kuro was still confident she could take Kirara down if needed. But the power rolling off the female was nearly at Kuro's own level. And that was saying something coming from the cat demon who could now rival gods if she wasn't so lazy or realized that power just made you lonely when you finally got it. "what the fuck!! no one told me she had the power to nearly fight as my equal!!" Kuro was more outraged that she had figured the rare twelve-tailed kitsune wasn't nothing special. Kuro hated being proved wrong.

@JayJin @Comet @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]
( > :) hahahah! )

Rei normally would have giggled at Cristina's cute reaction. But she could feel her own cheeks heat up at the cute scene. Cristina was so cute.... Rei turned her not glowing red face away as well. "s-sorry..." Rei hid her face with her hands.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

(this is why you don't piss off a sick and dizzy twelve-tailed kitsune, via angering the one she loves)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Gyarados, or Bidoof. Just look at him!
250px-399Bidoof.png
)

[/QUOTE]
(What did I just find... O_o
I+find+your+lack+of+bidoof+disturbing+_951fcf29f120f691d8e6b7ed7bcb5377.jpg
)

@JayJin[/URL] @Comet @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

( > :) hahahah! )

Rei normally would have giggled at Cristina's cute reaction. But she could feel her own cheeks heat up at the cute scene. Cristina was so cute.... Rei turned her not glowing red face away as well. "s-sorry..." Rei hid her face with her hands.

(this is why you don't piss off a sick and dizzy twelve-tailed kitsune, via angering the one she loves)
(You done goof, @Aaron775. Don't mess with a Kirara's Masaru.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](What did I just find... O_o
)

[/QUOTE]
(Those teeth.)

Malvo listened to Masaru's words as his brows had slowly lifted. In almost an instant, he let loose a dark, wolf like growl before quickly pivoting to face Doni. He'd then begin to draw his blades. "The hell is it with you!?" His words were then held back as he shifted is attention to Kirara, his own eyes seeming to immediately widen as he'd tensed slightly. An aura like this was something rarely seen by him, unless he or his 'brother' were to completely depend on the corruption or their inner beasts. This had been borderline nightmare-level evil that he'd been witnessing.

@Aaron775, @CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Meara kept on watching the two, a soft smile on her face whilst falling silent. Blossoming love, is what she would call the scene in front of her. A beautiful flower just breaking through the surface of the soil. It had then reminded her of her inability to find such a thing for herself. Traveling for hundreds of years hadn't really provided her the ability to settle down, even with her past companions. She'd then sigh quietly, turning her gaze to the sky.

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](What did I just find... O_o
)

[/QUOTE]
(He oddly looks like he's telling a story of a mishap he had at work, and when his friends denied what happened, he's just like. "No, guys! It's true!")

Comet said:
(I seriously don't know where to put Mia. I'm busy too much.)
(Just have her next to Nicholas because it seems that Kirara is going into beast mode.)

Nicholas watched in awe at Kirara's transformation. "Y'know, I can get use to her if she acts like this to protect you." Masaru studied her movement, her expression. "What are you doing, Kirara? This is my fight. Let me fight for myself. I can take him on." He made no move to try and stop her. He was obviously enchanted by this form she held.

@Comet @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx @Aaron775

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Meara kept on watching the two, a soft smile on her face whilst falling silent. Blossoming love, is what she would call the scene in front of her. A beautiful flower just breaking through the surface of the soil. It had then reminded her of her inability to find such a thing for herself. Traveling for hundreds of years hadn't really provided her the ability to settle down, even with her past companions. She'd then sigh quietly, turning her gaze to the sky.
@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane
(oh, no. on one is left unshipped with me around. her and Kuro would be lovely... and interesting.)

Kirara looked right at the tree where Doni was hiding. Simple invisablity couldn't hid anything from her right now. "i said leave. not hide." A giant shodtly-likr dragon head made from the multiple colors of flame mixing together. Followed by a snake type figure looking at Masaru and going over to him. The mutli-flame snake looked at Masaru before curling protectively around him and Mia and Nic. Raising a finger at the tree Doni was behind, the multi-flame dragon construct rushed the tree, completely vaporizing it. "last. chance." Now Kirara looked at Masaru to answer him. "not anymore it isn't. so shut up, and stay there."

Kuro glanced at Doni and then back to the badass-looking Kirara. "Doni, either you need to run. or this chick is gonna cook your ass." Kuro wasn't really worried for her own safety. But Kirara's new form gave her the creeps.

@JayJin @Comet @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

Rei couldn't face Cristina right now. Her face was too red and she was half-sure Cristina had disliked the boop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back