Indescribable (Closed)

Doni whispered back to kuro. "Don't worry I won't do anything stupid. I just don't want them doing anything behind my back." Doni caught up to the group. "The old gang is back, it's nice to see you guys again." @JayJin @Shiro kurogane

(Well I got connection and I was expecting the Rp to still be populated and active but uhh... looks rather... sparse)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Well I got connection and I was expecting the Rp to still be populated and active but uhh... looks rather... sparse)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah.

Not sure why it got so silent. o_o )

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Yeah.
Not sure why it got so silent. o_o )
(
single-tumbleweed-o.gif
)

"ugh.... i think... yep, im passing out." Kirara voiced weakly before fainting on Masaru's back.

Kuro facepalmed and followed Doni to the group. "i tried to stop him. but he is determined." She apologized to the group.

@JayJin @Comet @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

Rei looked at Cristina, taking comfort at her nearness. "i uh... don't have any special skills like singing or anything. be i am a telekinetic...."

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Malvo gave Terricus a brief glance that was followed by a nod. With his hands still in the hilts of his blades, he then glared to Doni quietly as he had listened.

@Aaron775, @CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Meara's brow quirked as she kept her smile, shifting on her horse once more. Her tone still proving that she'd been interested. "A telekinetic? It's been a while since I've come across one of those."

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Meara's brow quirked as she kept her smile, shifting on her horse once more. Her tone still proving that she'd been interested. "A telekinetic? It's been a while since I've come across one of those."
Cristina gave a chuckle "I've never seen one!" She said still happy as ever.

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirara whined softly in her passed out state. The kind of whining that only someone being beaten near death would do or know.

Kuro sighed, deciding to give up for now. "your not killing them ever, Doni." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

@JayJin @Comet @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

"what level was the other telekinetic?" Rei asked Meara, not having her interest peaked. Rei smiled at Cristina's happy mood and poked her cheek. "boop."

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

"We're not a huge fan of being followed, especially from the likes of you, boy..." he said, using boy as a term that the man before him like's to make people mad, then he turned around and held a hand at the lady next to him, "She, is fine, since she, didn't provoke us." he said, bowing almost at her, being polite to her, as to not upset her. He was still mad from before, but now that he know's what that man was getting at, he can ignore him if he mouths off again.

@Aaron775 @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @Comet @Shiro kurogane

Nicholas sighed and shook his head at the boy's words. "You shouldn't take everything to heart. My brother can be rude, but he doesn't really have a way to stop his words. He grew up for centuries in misery and his Fath-" A fist came and whacked Nicholas on the top of his head. Nicholas yelled as his brother boiled. "Don't tell strangers about my Father, my Mother or my past, idiot!" Nicholas rubbed his head. "Stop yelling at me! You still haved that witch on your shoulder and she sounds like she's about to die!" Masaru grabbed at Nicholas and covered his mouth. He looked to the people around him that gave him weird looks. "I am sorry, folks. My brother is a bit drunk." He put on his best smile.

@Comet @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx @Aaron775

"So your father was crazy or something? I never knew my father or my mother, count yourself blessed. I mean no harm and I forgive your disrespect, this group just looks like people with a purpose, I'd just like to know what purpose." Doni looked at masaru. "I presume you're there leader so I ask you." @Shiro kurogane @JayJin

Malvo exhaled softly, still continuing to listen before perking his brow at the temporary attention that was brought to them. Still, the royal Shadow of the Nightmare realm remained silent. But his dark glare that was focused on the troublemaker said a lot about what he'd been thinking.

@Aaron775, @CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

"Not too high." Meara shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, he was a fairly strong telekinetic, but he couldn't control his powers as well as he believed he could. Brought several rows of houses down because of it." She would then blink and watch the action of Rei booping Cristina, blinking once more when she'd seem Cristina's reaction.

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

"F-Forgive!?" he growled a bit, but calmed himself, since nobody else would (:'l), "I believe you're the one that was rude before. I would like it if you accepted that, and get over it." he said calmly, walking to be at the back of the group, trying to ignore the man now. He waited for everyone else to reply back to the man.

@Comet @JayJin @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx @Shiro kurogane

"C-Count myself blessed? You. . .you forgive me? Forgive me? Count myself blessed!? Forgive me!? I rather have no family than hearing my Mother die from hunters! I rather have no family than see that my own Gods damn Father wants to kill me! The only person that ever loved me, that ever thought that I wasn't the monster is dead! My Mother is dead and you say that I am blessed!? Oh yes, i'm blessed by the holy fucking Gods and Goddesses! They gave me this Gods damn disease, but surely to fucking Heavens that I am blessed. Blessed to Gods damn core! Get the Hell away from me right now before I see how far your intestines go!" Masaru fumed, not caring if the world heard him. He was so tired of having to be proper and be the good guy. He wasn't his Mother. He was just like his Father, a nogitsune and simple label made him a beast.

JayJin said:
"C-Count myself blessed? You. . .you forgive me? Forgive me? Count myself blessed!? Forgive me!? I rather have no family than hearing my Mother die from hunters! I rather have no family than see that my own Gods damn Father wants to kill me! The only person that ever loved me, that ever thought that I wasn't the monster is dead! My Mother is dead and you say that I am blessed!? Oh yes, i'm blessed by the holy fucking Gods and Goddesses! They gave me this Gods damn disease, but surely to fucking Heavens that I am blessed. Blessed to Gods damn core! Get the Hell away from me right now before I see how far your intestines go!" Masaru fumed, not caring if the world heard him. He was so tired of having to be proper and be the good guy. He wasn't his Mother. He was just like his Father, a nogitsune and simple label made him a beast.
(this is where Kirara wakes up... just wait.)

Doni smiled clearly joyful about something. "There you go! I knew I could get the powerful ugly beast out. Your fury fuels you and it is nothing short of amazing. You have no self control do you? I've given you a chance at peace and comrade, no need to speak negatively." @Shiro kurogane @JayJin

Aaron775 said:
Doni smiled clearly joyful about something. "There you go! I knew I could get the powerful ugly beast out. Your fury fuels you and it is nothing short of amazing. You have no self control do you? I've given you a chance at peace and comrade, no need to speak negatively." @Shiro kurogane @JayJin
(HEY!! would ya wait? im sitting here, waiting for @Heir of Dalania to reply so i can post for all my chars. and here you are, trying to force Kirara out of this chance.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back