Indescribable (Closed)

JayJin said:
"Listen. . .get on my back and i'll carry you. You are going through some sort of illness, and I don't know how because of our kin, but yet you do. I don't need you dragging me. Hop onto my back or i'll leave you completely." Masaru spotted Nicholas standing at one of the vendors, eyeing the meat down intensely.
@Shiro kurogane @Comet @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177
Kirara huffed, "you gave such good options. Either stay, or leave. And we both know I'm not leaving." She said and moved to get onto Masaru's back.

Aaron775 said:
"Yeah I know, I wish I had power like him, or better yet I wish I had your power. I know if I fought him I'd die, but I don't think you'd so easily let me die, we are the closest of friends after all." @Shiro kurogane
"..... you no nothing about me. Other than what little I've told you. You don't know what I've done in my past." Kuro retorted.

Rei hopped onto Ash and waited for Cristina and the new girl. She still kept a friendly smile on her face though. Rei didn't want to make the new girl feel unwelcome nor run Cristina's excitement.

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

Meara, pleased at the idea of having a couple of new companions, fought the urge to levitate towards the stables, looking to the stable owner before removing her coin pouch from the notch on her belt. Paying the man before picking out a white horse with brown blotches here and there. Once no one was looking, she summoned a satchel before gently placing the strap on her shoulder. In a quick fashion, she then fixed the saddle before leading the horse back over to Rei and Cristina.

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Malvo pocketed his hands, eyes also on the meat as he shifted with a growling stomach. He kept his hands at his sides as he looked over the different choices.

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

"We've all done things in our past that we regret now, but at the time they seemed neccessary. I don't know anything about your past and I don't really need to, in terms of time, the present is the most important by far, it's about what you're doing right now." @Shiro kurogane

"What should we get, pup?" He looked to Malvo, his usual smile slowly returning.

Masaru adjusted to Kirara's weight and chuckled, "there was one thing that prick was right about. You are as stubborn as a mule." He began to walk until he bumped his shoulder with Nicholas's. "Thank the Gods and Goddesses and everything in between that you are alright. Did ya get the necklace?" If Nicholas was in dog form, you could clearly see the tail wagging like crazy. "I did. He won't bother us either. I've assert my dominance over him, now, we can do whatever you want." Nicholas raised his hands in the air and barked out a laugh. "We can go on adventures now!"

Aaron775 said:
"We've all done things in our past that we regret now, but at the time they seemed neccessary. I don't know anything about your past and I don't really need to, in terms of time, the present is the most important by far, it's about what you're doing right now." @Shiro kurogane
"Grrrr, why are you so sage-like. But so stupid when it comes to that group?!" Kuro threw her hands in the air in exasperation.

JayJin said:
"What should we get, pup?" He looked to Malvo, his usual smile slowly returning.
Masaru adjusted to Kirara's weight and chuckled, "there was one thing that prick was right about. You are as stubborn as a mule." He began to walk until he bumped his shoulder with Nicholas's. "Thank the Gods and Goddesses and everything in between that you are alright. Did ya get the necklace?" If Nicholas was in dog form, you could clearly see the tail wagging like crazy. "I did. He won't bother us either. I've assert my dominance over him, now, we can do whatever you want." Nicholas raised his hands in the air and barked out a laugh. "We can go on adventures now!"

Kirara blushed at his words. "Yeah I'm stubborn, bite me." She grumped, still blushing as the others would see her on Masaru's back.

@Shiro kurogane[/URL] @xXLittleLokiXx
Rei waved 'hi' to their new member. But she otherwise stayed silent.

"I don't know, being homeless since the age of 5 gave me a perspective on life that most don't have because they're always comfortable, and as long as a person is comfortable they won't move." Doni continued to walk and started staring at kuro. "Kuro we came together for a reason, I believe that, I hope you do to." @Shiro kurogane

"It all looks good..." Malvo would blink whilst answering Nicholas, as if indecisive. His gaze had then quickly shifted over to Masaru and Kirara as his brow quirked. Listening to the three, his other brow then perked, as well, the moment the idea of an adventure was brought up. Tensing for a brief moment when he remembered he ended up leaving Dei-Loki and the others behind. 'Ah, it should be interesting, the moment we meet up again...' he would then grimace at the thought, emitting a sigh quiet enough not to be heard.

"Pleasure to meet y' both. I'm Meara." She'd introduce to them both, smile still present on her face as she returned Rei's wave. "We ready to go?"

"Gladly." Masaru said to Kirara's comment. "Gladly about what?" Nicholas asked as he gave the vendor some of his coins. He handed a turkey leg to Malvo, some grapes to Mia, gave Masaru and Kirara a turkey leg as well and then gave himself a turkey leg. "Nothing that you need to worry about, Nick."

Aaron775 said:
"I don't know, being homeless since the age of 5 gave me a perspective on life that most don't have because they're always comfortable, and as long as a person is comfortable they won't move." Doni continued to walk and started staring at kuro. "Kuro we came together for a reason, I believe that, I hope you do to." @Shiro kurogane
"If that reason was for me to watch you get killed. Then I wish we hadn't met. I've seen and caused too much death and I won't be around it anymore." Kuro walked a bit head of Doni.

JayJin said:
"Gladly." Masaru said to Kirara's comment. "Gladly about what?" Nicholas asked as he gave the vendor some of his coins. He handed a turkey leg to Malvo, some grapes to Mia, gave Masaru and Kirara a turkey leg as well and then gave himself a turkey leg. "Nothing that you need to worry about, Nick."
"G-gladly?" Kirara repeated with a blush. Of all things, she had expected Masaru to reply with asshat-type comment. Not with a gladly.

@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL] @Shiro kurogane
Again, Ash did the work while Rei just watched their surroundings. This world had some interesting sights seeing as the other world was mostly devoid of forest-life.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Doni caught up to her."alright well I want you to know I'm not as dumb as you think, I'll forget about that guy since you seem to be so worried about me." Doni kept walking and saw what looked to be a town. "Well we're finally here." @Shiro kurogane

Once they were out of town she spoke up "Alright, there are rumors of a.... beast inside the tower" she said a bit nervously. "Now I'm not sure if they are true or not but if it is what I think it is we could be in trouble"

@Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx

"You're welcome, pup. What shall we do first on our adventure?" He looked to Malvo.

Masaru smirked, "yes gladly, that is what I said. What? Just because i'm rude to you, doesn't mean that I am not attracted to you. I just don't want any repercussions if I lay you down in my bed." Masaru whispered, keeping out of the ears of Malvo, Mia and Nicholas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
(What I miss? Been at a water park all day and wifi is bad.)
(@xXLittleLokiXx introduced a new character who joined Cristina and Rei. I established some lore. Masaru talked to his dad and now your group wants to go on an adventure. [Did I miss anything?])

Heir of Dalania]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36231-xxlittlelokixx/ said:
@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL] introduced a new character who joined Cristina and Rei. I established some lore. Masaru talked to his dad and now your group wants to go on an adventure. [Did I miss anything?])
(It seems and feels fine. So, I think you got it all.)

Aaron775 said:
Doni caught up to her."alright well I want you to know I'm not as dumb as you think, I'll forget about that guy since you seem to be so worried about me." Doni kept walking and saw what looked to be a town. "Well we're finally here." @Shiro kurogane
"It's because I'm a friend that I'm worried you dolt!" Kuro answered back hotly. "And good, we're finally here."

"A beast?.. could I maybe talk to it?" Rei asked, wondering if she could tame it.

@xXLittleLokiXx

JayJin said:
"You're welcome, pup. What shall we do first on our adventure?" He looked to Malvo.
Masaru smirked, "yes gladly, that is what I said. What? Just because i'm rude to you, doesn't mean that I am not attracted to you. I just don't want any repercussions if I lay you down in my bed." Masaru whispered, keeping out of the ears of Malvo, Mia and Nicholas.

"Pfft, you only get to bed me when you think you can handle me. Plus being my mate." Kirara huffed, but hugged onto Masaru's back a bit more.

(That's the gist of it, I think.)

Malvo's brow cocked once more upon the opportunity he'd been given to decide. He had then taken a moment to think.
"Well, I know that the adventure my... brother... and I were going on had just consisted of stopping in as many villages as we could - in search for a quest t' take part in." His words were followed by a shrug. "So we could start with a quest hunt, maybe?"

"A beast, you say?" Meara perked a bit in regard towards the idea. With a hint of curiosity, she spoke again. Once more in question. "What sort of beast are you speaking of?" She'd come across many different beasts and creatures in her time, so it was rare to come across something new. However, she still kept a speck of hope in sight that it could very well be one she'd never seen before.

"Aye, quest hunt we could do. Wait. . . brother? Where is your brother? Wait. . . I don't even know your name." Nicholas bit into his turkey leg as he thought, he never seen anyone that looked like Malvo.

"That's why I said 'no repercussions'. And I know for sure that I could handle you with ease. The short time that I have known you, I know that you blush or think inappropriately, especially when I tease you. You did say you were in love with me, for some strange odd reason." Masaru said, not paying attention to what the three were saying.

"The tower is right on the border between us and the elves and the beast is not a creature as you know it, it is a creature of magic. Elven magic to be percise, a beast of war. A remnant of a time long past. It is not alive, it has no need to eat, sleep, it has no wants, no disire, it just does as its told by its master"

@Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx

JayJin said:
"Aye, quest hunt we could do. Wait. . . brother? Where is your brother? Wait. . . I don't even know your name." Nicholas bit into his turkey leg as he thought, he never seen anyone that looked like Malvo.
"That's why I said 'no repercussions'. And I know for sure that I could handle you with ease. The short time that I have known you, I know that you blush or think inappropriately, especially when I tease you. You did say you were in love with me, for some strange odd reason." Masaru said, not paying attention to what the three were saying.

"..... wow.... apparently your more observant than i gave you credit for. and im not taking back my words of being in love with you. they are the truth." Kirara answered, keeping her voice down so only Masaru would hear. "and i don't ALWAYS think inappropriately when you tease... not that you know anyways."

"oh..." Rei said simply. She didn't bother saying she had tamed a beast such as the one Cristina disribed in the world before this one. "i still wanna try talking to it though..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back