Indescribable (Closed)

Doni laughed. "It's funny to think that you're so powerful, but by your looks and personality no one would know." Doni said while walking into the town. "What's with this place, do you think any other supernaturals are here?." @Shiro kurogane

Comet said:
(Where can I throw in Mia then? xD )
(The Marketplace. The group is there, maybe have her come from sort of vendor or just have her there.)

Masaru chuckled, "I don't understand you. You should run, you should run as far as your feet can carry you and never look for me again. I am the son of the first nogitsune. You should know that I could hurt you. I can make your nightmares become reality."

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

Malvo paused at the questioning, shifting on his feet as he glanced to his own turkey leg. "A bit rude of me, my apologies." He'd then enter a very prince-like stance as he managed a brief smirk whilst introducing himself. "I'm Malvo, and I was separated from my brother after I ended up getting lost." He'd then rub the back of his head. He left the part about watching the previous near-fight he observed when he first spotted the group, as he didn't wish to bring such a frustrating encounter back up. "I figured I would run into him and the others if I waited at our destination, but I ended up taking a wrong turn somewhere."

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

"Seems like a sight to see, nonetheless." Meara's interest remained as she and her horse continued to follow behind Cristina and Rei. Icy blue eyes soon traveling to Rei as she tilted her head at her persistence. "You really think you could tame it?"

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Mia Mia looked at everything with awe I'm her eyes. Each time she saw something new, she would tug on Nicholas's sleeve and ask. Although, she did stay close to him so as nothing bad happened to her or anyone. She saw a person selling a bunch of different rocks and somebody them on chains.

She pulled on his sleeve again, "What's that?" She Asked, pointing at the vendor with all the different rocks and rocks on chains.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Malvo paused at the questioning, shifting on his feet as he glanced to his own turkey leg. "A bit rude of me, my apologies." He'd then enter a very prince-like stance as he managed a brief smirk whilst introducing himself. "I'm Malvo, and I was separated from my brother after I ended up getting lost." He'd then rub the back of his head. He left the part about watching the previous near-fight he observed when he first spotted the group, as he didn't wish to bring such a frustrating encounter back up. "I figured I would run into him and the others if I waited at our destination, but I ended up taking a wrong turn somewhere."

"Seems like a sight to see, nonetheless." Meara's interest remained as she and her horse continued to follow behind Cristina and Rei. Icy blue eyes soon traveling to Rei as she tilted her head at her persistence. "You really think you could tame it?"

Comet said:
Mia Mia looked at everything with awe I'm her eyes. Each time she saw something new, she would tug on Nicholas's sleeve and ask. Although, she did stay close to him so as nothing bad happened to her or anyone. She saw a person selling a bunch of different rocks and somebody them on chains.
She pulled on his sleeve again, "What's that?" She Asked, pointing at the vendor with all the different rocks and rocks on chains.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177
"Well, maybe we can find him somewhere in this town. Let's wait a few days and see if he comes around. Brother always said that if I get lost to stick something and wait for him to come and get me." Nicholas then looked down at Mia and to where she was pointing at. "I believe those are. . . jewelry? I'm not so sure. Do you want one?"

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

Aaron775 said:
Doni laughed. "It's funny to think that you're so powerful, but by your looks and personality no one would know." Doni said while walking into the town. "What's with this place, do you think any other supernaturals are here?." @Shiro kurogane
"well im sorry i don't fit the image of an all-powerful supernatural." Kuro grumped. "and yes, there is likely other in every town on the planet."

JayJin said:
(The Marketplace. The group is there, maybe have her come from sort of vendor or just have her there.)
Masaru chuckled, "I don't understand you. You should run, you should run as far as your feet can carry you and never look for me again. I am the son of the first nogitsune. You should know that I could hurt you. I can make your nightmares become reality."

@Shiro kurogane @Comet

@xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177
"your probably right.... but i already said im not going to. and i'll hunt you down if you try to ditch me." Kirara shifted some on Masaru's back so to get more comfortable.

@Comet

@xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

@Shiro kurogane[/URL] @xXLittleLokiXx
"no... but my power could help me match my brain wavelength match it's owner's." She huffed, slightly hurt that Cristina doubted her.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Alright." Malvo would then nod in agreement to Nicholas's words, taking a bite out of the turkey leg in his gloved hand as he watched both Mia and him.

Meara blinked, gently fiddling with the reins in her hands as she'd kept an optimistic smile. She decided to keep a positive outlook, as she felt she could help back them up if anything went wrong. "Almost anything is possible, I don't see any harm in making a quick attempt."

Doni smirked."I know that kuro but sometimes they hide because of the hate some humans show towards supernaturals, do you think we can find some though?" @Shiro kurogane (this would b a good time for us to interact with other chars but idk who's on)

Aaron775 said:
Doni smirked."I know that kuro but sometimes they hide because of the hate some humans show towards supernaturals, do you think we can find some though?" @Shiro kurogane (this would b a good time for us to interact with other chars but idk who's on)
(it would.... if you weren't trying to kill them xD )

Meara huffed soon after her own words, gaze shifting about. She, too, knew how strong elves could end up being - both here and back home. Still, there had always been a chance. That's what she'd always gone by, even after all of the loss she seemed to suffer through. With her gaze traveling back and forth between both Cristina and Rei, the kitsune shifted a small bit on her horse. The both of them reminded her of a pair of close friends she'd used to travel beside, and that feeling of familiarity brought a small bit of happiness to her person, despite whatever lay ahead for the trio.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](sssshhhh, Rei is a advanced level telekinetic. shhhssshhh)

[/QUOTE]
(Still won't work tho. You know what I'm going to make a character that "knows" this type of magic brb)

Aaron775 said:
(Can I join yall adv since kuro gone for tonight)
(
y1G5HiG.png
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back