Indescribable (Closed)

"She's quite stubborn and dense, right Massy?" His teeth seemed wicked in Masaru's eyes. "Don't talk to her like that! Just give me the damn necklace!" Masaru tightened his fist, black flames covered the fist as he tried to punch Ayumu, but was stopped by Ayumu's opened palm. Masaru choked as he fell to knees from the impact. Ayumu's hand was covered in what looked to be a black ash. Smoke began to pour from their collision. Black lines appeared, going from the fist and slowly going down to Masaru's arm.

@Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
elven ruins? sounds cool... what are elves in this world?... the other worlds definition...." Rei shuttered at the memory of what an elf looked like in the other world.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god... i have the power to change the lore of this world with this reply, let me think of something cool)

Doni looked at her with curiosity written all over his face. "you probably won't tell me because you probably did something evil but I'll ask anyways, how'd you gain power?" He said sounding eager to find out. @Shiro kurogane

(Sorry, i've much to do, so I don't have a lot of spare time.)

Raven sighed. "I can find him if you want." As he said that, a map with a glowing location appeared in his hands, but when he had summoned it, a humongous wave of power pulses reaching both towns. "He's at the town we first met I believe." (Malvo is right? Or an I just mistaken? >.>) Raven pointed in the exact opposite of where the map was showing Malvos location.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey...HEY!" Naomi tried to keep Raven from summoning the map, by flailing her arms around him. "Ah...nevermind." She sifhed in defeat, Raven had always used the map for finding things, but it had always caused a massive energy wave, across the lands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayumu raised a dark shield separating him and Masaru from Masaru, making the flames only hitting the shield and cracking the shield slightly. Masaru groaned and began to cough until black blood splattered out of his mouth and onto the alleyway floor. "Just. Give me. That. Damn. Necklace!" Masaru growled and ripped into Ayumu's stomach, the shield vanishing and blood flowed out of Ayumu's stomach. He slid on the wall and looked at Masaru, who stood up on his shaky legs and stared down on his Father's weak body. "I'm your Father. You can't kill me!" A pool of blood began to form around Ayumu's body. Masaru kneeled and searched for the necklace. He stood up with the necklace in his hand, clutching it to his heart. "Come on, Kirara. Let's go."

@Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
"elven ruins? sounds cool... what are elves in this world?... the other worlds definition...." Rei shuttered at the memory of what an elf looked like in the other world.

[/QUOTE]
(Totally didn't steal this from my favorite book *looks around nervous* )

Cristina pulled Rei aside and spoke quietly. "Heres what you need to know about elves:

Long long long ago they invaded human lands, they almost exterminated us, elves are masters of combat and possess a unique and powerfull magic, the likes of which humans have all but forgotten. They have excellent night vision and hearing. And live for hundreds of years, neigh immortal. The only reason we survived the elven onslaught was because we had the numbers, humans live short lives and reproduce fast. The elves on the other hand, hardly ever have children and so they wait, across the great river, waiting for the chance to strike again... half elves exist in human turf, but live in horrible conditions and face discrimination every day...."

Aaron775 said:
Doni looked at her with curiosity written all over his face. "you probably won't tell me because you probably did something evil but I'll ask anyways, how'd you gain power?" He said sounding eager to find out. @Shiro kurogane
"i killed and ate the souls of other races." She answered bluntly. "but this method won't work for you to gain power. you have a soul. meaning consuming more would cause those souls to fuse with yours and you would become a feral monster."

JayJin said:
Ayumu raised a dark shield separating him and Masaru from Masaru, making the flames only hitting the shield and cracking the shield slightly. Masaru groaned and began to cough until black blood splattered out of his mouth and onto the alleyway floor. "Just. Give me. That. Damn. Necklace!" Masaru growled and ripped into Ayumu's stomach, the shield vanishing and blood flowed out of Ayumu's stomach. He slid on the wall and looked at Masaru, who stood up on his shaky legs and stared down on his Father's weak body. "I'm your Father. You can't kill me!" A pool of blood began to form around Ayumu's body. Masaru kneeled and searched for the necklace. He stood up with the necklace in his hand, clutching it to his heart. "Come on, Kirara. Let's go."
@Shiro kurogane
Kirara grabbed Masaru gingerly. "are you okay?!! you couched up blood back there!"

@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]

@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]
Meara blinked, watching the two as she stopped a few feet away. Smiling in a friendly manner, she briefly studied them both before giving a small bow in greeting. "Hello. I overheard you both were planning on going on a bit of an adventure."

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I have it. . . I have it." Masaru stared at the necklace in total admiration and awe. It sparkled and the heart locket swirled in the air. He would've cried if Kirara wasn't there. For so long, he wanted his Mother's necklace in his hands and now it was, shining in the sunlight.

@Shiro kurogane

Aaron775 said:
Doni frowned smat the information kuro told him. "So how do I get strong enough to kill those guys we met yesterday? Since you aren't gonna do it I'll be forced to." @Shiro kurogane
"Your just determined to kill them aren't you?" Kuro huffed and facepalmed. "You can't kill them just because their stronger than you."

JayJin said:
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I have it. . . I have it." Masaru stared at the necklace in total admiration and awe. It sparkled and the heart locket swirled in the air. He would've cried if Kirara wasn't there. For so long, he wanted his Mother's necklace in his hands and now it was, shining in the sunlight.
@Shiro kurogane
"That was your mother's right? Why did that man, your father keep it from you?" Kirara asked. She couldn't understand why someone'special father would try to kill them like that.

Heir of Dalania]Cristina stepped in front of Rei [COLOR=#00b3b3]"so we are. Are you wanting to join us?"[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL] @xXLittleLokiXx
Rei watched the new person from behind Cristina.

"Because he's a nogitsune, the first of his kin. They are notorious for being bastards, thieves, killers, and everything in between." Masaru put the necklace on and hid it under his shirt, feeling the cold locket against his heart, he sighed. "He'll leave us alone now. I'm sure of this." Masaru laid his hand on his heart and began to walk to where he smelled Nicholas's scent.

@Shiro kurogane

"Do I have to explain my reasoning to you again? I told you earlier that it's not because they're stronger than me when you made that foolish assumption before." Doni sounded angry and frustrated. "Maybe you should learn to listen more." @Shiro kurogane

xXLittleLokiXx said:
I am." Meara would assure, smile remaining on her face whilst holding a nonthreatening posture. "It would sure beat wandering around by myself all day once again."
Cristina looked her head to toe. "Sure... why not?" She said with a shrug "get a horse and bring it and your gear next to our horses over there." She pointed at their horses. "Im going to get us food for the trip"

Aaron775 said:
"Do I have to explain my reasoning to you again? I told you earlier that it's not because they're stronger than me when you made that foolish assumption before." Doni sounded angry and frustrated. "Maybe you should learn to listen more." @Shiro kurogane
(Why do I feel like you're trying to get your character killed?)

Aaron775 said:
"Because Masaru disrepected you? You know what? Fine you wanna die? Than at least make it entertaining. Because I can tell ya now. Even if you gain more power, you will still die. That's not a threat either, it's truth." Kuro was fully pissed now. Why had she followed such an idiot?

Heir of Dalania] [COLOR=#660000]Cristina looked her head to toe. [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"Sure... why not?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#404040]She said with a shrug [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"get a horse and bring it and your gear next to our horses over there."[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] She pointed at their horses. [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"Im going to get us food for the trip" [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Rei just stayed quiet. She feared groups and three was just at her limit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36231-xxlittlelokixx/ said:
@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]

JayJin said:
"Because he's a nogitsune, the first of his kin. They are notorious for being bastards, thieves, killers, and everything in between." Masaru put the necklace on and hid it under his shirt, feeling the cold locket against his heart, he sighed. "He'll leave us alone now. I'm sure of this." Masaru laid his hand on his heart and began to walk to where he smelled Nicholas's scent.
@Shiro kurogane
"I know what he is." She replied, watching Masaru closely... as closely as a sick dizziness person could.

Aaron775 said:
"Because Masaru disrepected you? You know what? Fine you wanna die? Than at least make it entertaining. Because I can tell ya now. Even if you gain more power, you will still die. That's not a threat either, it's truth." Kuro was fully pissed now. Why had she followed such an idiot?

Heir of Dalania] [COLOR=#660000]Cristina looked her head to toe. [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"Sure... why not?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#404040]She said with a shrug [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"get a horse and bring it and your gear next to our horses over there."[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] She pointed at their horses. [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"Im going to get us food for the trip" [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Rei just stayed quiet. She feared groups and three was just at her limit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36231-xxlittlelokixx/ said:
@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]

JayJin said:
@Shiro kurogane
"I know what he is." She replied, watching Masaru closely... as closely as a sick dizziness person could.

"Listen. . .get on my back and i'll carry you. You are going through some sort of illness, and I don't know how because of our kin, but yet you do. I don't need you dragging me. Hop onto my back or i'll leave you completely." Masaru spotted Nicholas standing at one of the vendors, eyeing the meat down intensely.

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

"Yeah I know, I wish I had power like him, or better yet I wish I had your power. I know if I fought him I'd die, but I don't think you'd so easily let me die, we are the closest of friends after all." @Shiro kurogane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back