Indescribable (Closed)

A grin soon slid up Akumu's face as he'd nod in agreement, keeping Nia's arm close. "Sounds good to me, as well."

Adrian would nod to that, glancing to both Nia and Akumu. "Very well, the chefs should be just about finished, by now, seeing as they were already at it before we knew y' were coming."

Dei-Loki nodded to Masaru's words, squeezing his hand gently as he looked up at him and whispered in return. "For all you've done, you'll get a tummy rub and so much more because I truly can't thank ya enough..."

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Masaru perked up with a smile at this. A mischievous glint in his eyes stayed there for a few seconds before looking up to Adrian. He nodded at Adrian's words.

A grin soon slid up Akumu's face as he'd nod in agreement, keeping Nia's arm close. "Sounds good to me, as well."

Adrian would nod to that, glancing to both Nia and Akumu. "Very well, the chefs should be just about finished, by now, seeing as they were already at it before we knew y' were coming."

Dei-Loki nodded to Masaru's words, squeezing his hand gently as he looked up at him and whispered in return. "For all you've done, you'll get a tummy rub and so much more because I truly can't thank ya enough..."

Nia looked up to Akumu "can I see your room?" She asked randomly ut if curiosity 

Dei-Loki witnessed Masaru perk up, along with the brief mischievous glint in his eyes before he'd then also glance to his father. A smile having resided on his face as he gently moved to head out of the room.

Akumu perked a brow at that, glancing to the curious elf as he'd then smile a bit with a nod. "If you'd like to."

Dei-Loki witnessed Masaru perk up, along with the brief mischievous glint in his eyes before he'd then also glance to his father. A smile having resided on his face as he gently moved to head out of the room.

Akumu perked a brow at that, glancing to the curious elf as he'd then smile a bit with a nod. "If you'd like to."

Masru leaned down again, whispering so that only Dei can hear him. "So . . . i love you and all, but how long do i have to be a good fox? It isn't my right nature not to tease and have my entire with you. And, if you cared, i would hide those lovebites on your flesh, my dirty sin." Masaru stood up and walked with a devilish grin that only stated one thing. He was going to have his fun. Especially if he became bored, because that is when he was truly hungry for entertainment. 

Dei-Loki perked his brow, a slight heat up of his cheeks colouring his face a light red before he'd bite his lip. "Just... not in front of my parents, please.... 's all I ask..." he quietly stated with a bit of a smirk, flipping his collar up to hide his neck as his blush darkened - gaze on the floor as he followed after him.

Akumu gently snickered, heading out of the room as he would then happily sigh.

Dei-Loki perked his brow, a slight heat up of his cheeks colouring his face a light red before he'd bite his lip. "Just... not in front of my parents, please.... 's all I ask..." he quietly stated with a bit of a smirk, flipping his collar up to hide his neck as his blush darkened - gaze on the floor as he followed after him.

Nia followed ftet him, nothing he sigh as she poked him in the side "whats up with you?:

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, we'll see about that, but for now, i'll be good. Since we did get here and all." Masaru said with a wag in his tail.

Akumu looked over following the feeling of the poke to the side. His smile remaining as he'd then free his arm before wrapping both of them around her. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"Nothing, just happy this whole thing went as well as it did. Wasn't expecting it to, at least for Masaru and Dei-Loki. But it did, so the stress is relieved. Plus," [/COLOR]he'd gently nuzzle her head. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"they seem t' like you, just as I told y' they would."[/COLOR]

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki would then turn his gaze up to Masaru again, his smirk having remained. He'd then let his gaze travel to the paintings on the wall once more as he'd softly exhale, gently squeezing the kogitsune's hand in the process. 

@Forever J

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu looked over following the feeling of the poke to the side. His smile remaining as he'd then free his arm before wrapping both of them around her. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"Nothing, just happy this whole thing went as well as it did. Wasn't expecting it to, at least for Masaru and Dei-Loki. But it did, so the stress is relieved. Plus," [/COLOR]he'd gently nuzzle her head. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"they seem t' like you, just as I told y' they would."[/COLOR]

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki would then turn his gaze up to Masaru again, his smirk having remained. He'd then let his gaze travel to the paintings on the wall once more as he'd softly exhale, gently squeezing the kogitsune's hand in the process. 

@Forever J

Masaru noticed where his eyes traveled to. He also looked, seeing a lineage of paintings. Some of family, some of history and some of just pure art. "Are you okay? Are these paintings making you feel homesick or sad?" Masaru asked, a worried expression clearly on his face. 

@Heir of Dalania

----

@Forever J

Nia smiled and gave him a quick boop on the nose "hey, I'm me. How can anyone not like me" She said with a broad smile. Then disappearing into a questioning look "exept maybe Masaru"

"I'm sure he doesn't dislike you." Akumu gently snorted. "Y' both fight too much like siblings fer me t' think he dislikes ya."

@Heir of Dalania

----

"A bit homesick." Dei-Loki would answer plainly, his ears lowering ever so slightly the moment his eyes had gotten to the paintings we're he'd been a lot younger, and... smaller. His eyes would then wince shut as he shook his head. "It's okay, though... sorry fer makin' y' worry."

@Forever J

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm sure he doesn't dislike you." Akumu gently snorted. "Y' both fight too much like siblings fer me t' think he dislikes ya."

@Heir of Dalania

----

"A bit homesick." Dei-Loki would answer plainly, his ears lowering ever so slightly the moment his eyes had gotten to the paintings we're he'd been a lot younger, and... smaller. His eyes would then wince shut as he shook his head. "It's okay, though... sorry fer makin' y' worry."

@Forever J

Nia smiled, hopping on Akumu's back "come on, lets go!" Nia said ith a laugh.

@Heir of Dalania

----

@Forever J

Masaru sighed before looking at the love of his life. "Do you . . . do you wanna move here? I would do it. For you, i would do anything. If you wish to move here or we could visit this place every so often for the holidays, then so be it. I can do that." 

Akumu would laugh, as well. Holding her on his back so she wouldn't fall. "To show you my room, or shall we eat, first?"

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki lifted his brows when he'd heard the offers, his eyes opening as he looked over to Masaru. "I couldn't move back here and I certainly couldn't make y' do it with me, we've got a niece and nephew back home t' spoil." he'd chuckle, soon letting out a soft huff. "Though, visiting for holidays would be nice."

@Forever J

Akumu would laugh, as well. Holding her on his back so she wouldn't fall. "To show you my room, or shall we eat, first?"

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki lifted his brows when he'd heard the offers, his eyes opening as he looked over to Masaru. "I couldn't move back here and I certainly couldn't make y' do it with me, we've got a niece and nephew back home t' spoil." he'd chuckle, soon letting out a soft huff. "Though, visiting for holidays would be nice."

@Forever J

Nia patted his head "room silly." she said, then kissing his cheek. She used her heals to jab him in the side "mush wolfy!"

@Heir of Dalania

----

@Forever J

Masaru chuckled and nodded, "then your wish is my command . . . my lord~." He lifted Dei's hand to his lips and kissed it gently as he stared right into his eyes. He winked and dropped the hand. 

Akumu hid a flinch, a light chuckle escaping him as he began to start their travel by heading to the stairs.

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki's lowered ear flicked, watching Masaru kiss his hand before a light blush tinted his cheek yet again. Silently laughing before hugging him and glancing about.

@Forever J

Akumu hid a flinch, a light chuckle escaping him as he began to start their travel by heading to the stairs.

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki's lowered ear flicked, watching Masaru kiss his hand before a light blush tinted his cheek yet again. Silently laughing before hugging him and glancing about.

@Forever J

"So, you ready to eat, or shall we stay and look around?" 

Flicking an ear at the encouragement, Akumu ascended the staircase as he looked ahead. Soon making it up as his luminous, amethyst gaze would travel down the hall.

@Heir of Dalania

----

"We could always look around, if y'd like? I'm not really that hungry, at the moment."

@Forever J

Flicking an ear at the encouragement, Akumu ascended the staircase as he looked ahead. Soon making it up as his luminous, amethyst gaze would travel down the hall.

@Heir of Dalania

----

"We could always look around, if y'd like? I'm not really that hungry, at the moment."

@Forever J

"Alright then . . . show me your childhood. Your room? Did you have a secret room or maybe a place where you felt a safe or something like that."

"Fourth door on the left." Akumu answered, gently taking her hand before leading the way. "C'mon."

@Heir of Dalania

----

"I had a quite a few places that I liked to hide." Dei-Loki smiled, ears quickly perking in remembrance. "But, before I show y' my room, there's someplace else I'd like t' show ya."

@Forever J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back